FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Why are you here? (Short Story)

Why are you here? (Short Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easingTim OP   Man  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Tea of coffee?’ you ask me in a casual friendly tone.

‘Coffee’ I reply sitting down at the kitchen table...

‘Play it cool ’ you tell yourself, as you fill the kettle. You knew today I’d be coming over and here we are, face to face. You made sure that you were dressed nicely, mid-calf length skirt, with a nice light jumper that clings in all the right places. You feel my eyes following you as you move around the kitchen.

This is our very first physical meet. This had been a strange relationship really as there had been major flirting online but now here we are both seeing the face behind the escalatingly wild and wet fantasies. In those fantasies, I’ve had you on the sofa. out on the balcony in the heat of the night, on the dinner table, even with me bound up in silk on my own bed, while you rode my cock. We’d been mentally fucking each other for months now, but here we are finally, face to face

Online we get on, but what if she doesn’t like what who she’s with now? The fragility of the male ego. At the exact same moment, you’re fighting your demons as you do battle with the voice in your head, also trying to remove the theme of sex from your mind, for now.

You smile at me as you pass me a warm mug.

‘Thanks,’ I say as I place the mug down, then deliberately brush the back of your hand with my fingers. Instead of dropping your eyes which you would have done in any similar situation before, you hold your hand where it is and look me straight in the eyes, as if to challenge my action.

God, you are suddenly feeling very bold. “What the hell are you doing?” you ask, your heart pounding in both anticipation and sheer excitement.

“Because whatever you think you’re doing, keep doing it!”

At this point in the proceedings we are both so turned on. The air is suddenly so sexually charged and alive with erotic tension.

“Why are you here? Is it just for my coffee and polite conversation?”

Your gaze never dropping from my eyes.

“I ...ehh really like being around you” I reply, not knowing whether to employ a little social tact or lay my cards on the very same table where I’d like to lay you. “I like being around you” I repeat, more self assured this time. This time you come closer, your breasts brushing against my chest “I’ll ask you again. Why are you here?”

There’s a pause now before you tilt your head to blow in my ear. Before nibbling on my ear, I moan happily. How did she know I was turned on? Maybe she’s psychic or maybe she just saw the bulge in my jeans. Either way we’ve only one word and one intention on our minds ‘FUCK’ as I bring one hand gently around your neck. My thumb brushing against your earlobe, my other hand across your tight t-shit....

“While you think of an answer, I’m going to fuck you hard, right here in my kitchen”

I gasp in excitement but before I can utter a syllable, you pull me in tighter and kiss me hard and passionately with our tongues now flicking and playing carelessly with one another. My chest can feel your erect nipples now protruding above that bra. You are so turned on at this moment but it looks like you’re not the only one as you feel my cock harden against you...

“Okay” I say gasping as I pull away from you... “Me and my cock have waited long enough for you. I’m here because I like you, I want you and I want to ride you”

“OH FUCK YES” you say as you slide both your hands around my hips to pull my t-shirt up and off. I reciprocate by doing likewise. Hmmm sexy bra and beautiful tits, do wonder if she’s matching I think as I remove your bra to play with your wonderful tits. I pinch your nipple hard before sliding my other hand inside your dress to feel the warm welcome and wet appreciation of my advances...

I keep some pressure on your nipple and allow your pulse to escalate somewhat. The dress is loosened and dropped to reveal a sexy black thong with matching black suspenders. I now lift you up onto the kitchen counter, to move those knickers aside to feel your pussy in all it’s warmth and wanton wet glory. I slide my index finger up inside...

“FUCK, you are so wet”

.Next my middle finger joins in on the action, working that clit soo much. You grab my belt buckle and forcefully pull it off. This one means business I exclaim to myself, button and zip follow as I kick off my shoes and flick off socks. You remove your soaking wet knickers. You can see my hard-on begging and craving to escape my briefs now...

“Off” you say with a smile.

Normally I don’t tolerate bossing but in certain circumstances, compromise is the sweetest option. “Next time, my mouth goes all around that... today, let’s hope you’ve been worth the wait”

‘Next time’ I think, almost ready to cream myself...

With that thought, you grab my arse and pull me in. You sitting higher on the kitchen unit as I guide my cock up to the holy gates, the entrance to your sexual grail.

“I’ve thought about this for so long” I whisper in your ear as I thrust upwards, my width and lenght filling you, as like in your fantasies, you imagined it would be. Working your hips against mine, establishing a frantic rhythm, maintaining a powerful pace. Your hands grabbing two parts of the counter now, wrapping your legs around me as I pump and pound you, feeling an orgasm building up inside you...

“OH GOD, I’M GONNA COME” you shriek ...which only serves to turn me on more and make me work that much harder...

“I’ve been fucking you in my head for months, ohh come for me now!”

A deep, throaty moan emanates from you, as you simultaneously feel the pleasure of a full erection. Waves of erotic electricity now rippling up and down your body. Soon after, I follow, crying out as I explode inside you. We stay in the same position before I hear that question again

“So, why are you really here?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good for a short story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic