FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sucked dry

sucked dry

By *ohnygood OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

she didnt want a relationship she didnt even care for full sex what did appeal to her was sucking a man off.Well thats what she said in her message.

We arranged to meet and i picked her up in my car and drove so a secluded spot.She was a well built lady with big boobs and long wavy hair.As soon as i parked up she was at my trousers and released my cock and put it straight into her mouth.

my cock quickly got big and hard.she sucked me very deep into her mouth keeping one hand around the base it was nearly choking her but she carried on sucking.I hadnt told her but i had saved up a big load.I could feel the pressure buid up in my balls and I grabbed her hair and forced her head up and down over my straining cock.I let out a long groan and spurted my hot spunk into ger mouth.I could hear her spluttering and swallowing keeping up with my flow eventually she sucked every last drop.

I zipped my self up and took her back to where she had parked her car I told her how much i enjoyed it and that i would love to do it again one day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic