FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CD Slut and her Cottage Master (Part 4)

CD Slut and her Cottage Master (Part 4)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

3rd part is here (Otherwise it may not read well):

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/55645

This is where is was left at the end of part 3:

Last one ended here:

My arse is then slapped, with promises that they'll do me again, then the mobile rings, it's my master, who is still outside, having watched the whole thing, with an audience

"He wants you outside now.... slut!"

"Okay"

"Well, what have you got to say?" asks the driver

"Thankyou for using me?" I whisper

"Yes, No problem slut, see you again, soon, we hope?"

The door is opened and I descend (Awkwardly) down the steps, cum still all over my face, and a slightly sore hole...

My master greets me with a smile and a huge slap on my arse, with his sizeable hands, "You are a one hell of a slut Dee!"

"Thank you Master"

"Right, here's your stuff, go back to the diabled loos, get cleaned up and ready yourself for me, it appears you have more trade to service yet Dee"

"Yes Master"

So, there I am, in a layby, outside the wagon of 2 guys that have just used me, going past a group that have just watched, to clean myself up, to continue my (Nice) ordeal, dressed as a slut with cum all over my face, which I can still feel and taste...

All you can here is my heels as I potter past the group near the main loo's, having walked past the wagon and the cars in the layby, and comments of "Whore, slut, filthy bitch etc" as I walk past them, smiles, lust (Perhaps?), sneer's and some laughter...

I enter the loo and lock the door, having just had another couple of thrills, the heart is still pounding

As I'm cleaning my face a new cock comes through the glory hole, I didn't even know this door had one! It is covered by a piece of wood, with only screw in, so you can rotate it, or take it off.

I'm not finished completing my masters tasks, but I want the cock, is it a test? Either way, I complete my tasks, including my mouthwash and trying to reapply my makeup, perhaps badly (In the dark)

A knock at the door makes me jump again, my master instructs me come out, I take a last sip of my drink and open the door, my master takes my bag off me, and before me is an old stocky racing cyclist, leaning on his bike.

"Well fucking hell!" Says the cyclist

"I told you didn't I?" Says my master

"You weren't wrong" says the cyclist

"Am I ever?" says my master

They share some laughter "No I suppose not" responds the cyclist

"Right come with me" Says the cyclist

As he turns around, with his bike, back toward the main toilets

"Well go on slut!?" says my Master

I follow him in...

He's parked his bike against the wall and he's fishing his cock out of his lyrca, he brings out a lovely big fat shaved cock and presents it to me, with a big grin on his face

"Suck it then you slut, lets see if you're as good as he says..."

So down I go again, the noises are very encouraging and I look up into his eyes whilst sucking him, he moans and says "What a slut you are"

My master appears behind me and pulls my hips up, caressing my arse with his lovely big hands, a finger and then 2 go in, and I push back on him, as I know he likes it, then I hear a wrapper getting opened, my cyclist is starting to get a bit more Dom, which I love, and his cock has expanded to a wonderfully large size.

Then I feel a cock at my entrance, he gently places it with just the tip in, I push back on him, but he maintains his hold and teases me "When I'm ready slut" he curses

"Well?" says my master

"Just like you said" says the cyclist, by now starting to fuck my face, making me gag every so often

Then my master rams it home, surprising me, he's bigger than the lorry driver anyway, and some time has passed since he was inside me, I am then fucked without mercy as my master and his cyclist friend force me onto each other, the verbal abuse goes up a notch and my master is first to finish...

Shortly after he stops, into the hilt, his cyclist friend cums in my mouth suddenly, 3 or 4 big wads into my mouth, I hold it there and show him as my master dismounts me, he strokes my face and commands me to swallow, so I do his bidding.

"Anyone else?" says my master to the 4 others that are still there, "Yes" says an simply enormous man in a blue set of overalls....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic