FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Electricians experance

Electricians experance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucyswguy OP   Man  over a year ago

BRISTOL

About 15 years ago whilst working in a factory as a contractor , would chat with the blokes and women there, one guy about my age was moving house he kept on for me to call round sometime and have a look at his electrics , as generally busy always forgot , he would ask when are you calling round , one wet evening decided to call in before going down pub with mates.

Anyway I called round about 7.30 , dark wet winters night, he opened the door , then he showed me round , starting at the top , be_rooms then the bathroom.

One entering the bathroom I noticed the clothes horse in the bath but covered in bras and knickers , they were very pretty , without thinking thinking I said wow, nice undies .... He replied ah , they are the wife's , I didn't know he was married , just assumed Mile was a single guy, I just replied you are a lucky guy , anyway he carried on around the house , until we entered the lounge where Racheal his wife was sat ,

Anyway we sat down chatted about the electrics , Racheal offered to make tea and went off to make tea . She returned with two teas bending over in front of me placing the tea on the table in front . As I glanced up I could see straight down her top , no bra on , could see all of her breasts and nipples ,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Decent start more please

Oh yes bring more

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

very good please carry on

More

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Can't wait to see where this goes. .

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Good start

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Sounds good

I'm a spark... never had anything happen but wish it would

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please

Keep it going

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

more plz

Starting out good xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Keep going good start .i went to do a job in a house n this goddess answered d door wearing a little short silk house coat n stilleto high heels . I did not know what to do ,just done d job n left . I was far to shy them days .

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

BRISTOL

As we chatted caught a few more glimpses of boob,

Following day in work, felt a bit guilty about looking down mikes wife's top and not knowing if he knew or if going to be offended,

Bumped into later in afternoon whilst going through the production area, he smiled and said thanks for coming round , next time bring a few beers and Racheal will do a meal , great I replied , thinking didn't expect that .....

We arranged for the Friday evening , got bunch flowers for Racheal, bottle of wine and a few beers , Racheal had on a dress about 2 inch above the knee and a neckline showing a nice amount of cleavage... With red bra straps showing ...after the meal we retired to the lounge where the television was on in the back ground , at some point I glanced at the tele and there was two guys kissing ,,,,, I was shocked and turned away , Racheal clocked what I did and straight away said, what is it with guys you all want us girls to kiss our female friends and go further and for you too watch....

I replied sorry Racheal I have never asked you to do anything saucy with another girl..... She said , you know exactly what I meant ......

This was an awkward situation , not knowing where this was going , I think the fact she had polished off the whole bottle of wine had made her brave,

She then said , I want to see you guys kiss, a real kiss with tongues ,,, and no five second kiss a good minute or two.....us guys both replied at the same time no way......

She kept on a bit more ... We still refused .... With that she went to bed ......

Us two guys just sat there looking at each other thinking what was all that about .

He said sorry about that sometimes she can get a bit loud if had a bit to much to drink.

With that I said not too worry had a really nice night , see you Monday

BRISTOL

Didn't see Mike until the Wednesday as he was on early shift , and at the other end of the factory,

He said you coming around Friday , Racheal felt bad about how the evening ended , I said see you at 7

Friday came , this time got two bottles of wine and beers , thinking see where this goes ,

Racheal opened the door, black sheer top on red bra on show , don't think she'd go out in public like that and short black skirt... As I walked in she kissed me on both cheeks and said sorry for last Friday .... That's ok and love your outfit ....she replied well after last week thought make an effort and give you something to look at , as you love looking at my boobs , I did notice you looking down my top....

Mike came to greet me at that point ,,,, and said you ought to come round more often , Racheal bought a new outfit today what do you think...

I replied , firstly Mike you are a very lucky guy , and as for the outfit , it's fantastic and the red bra is very sexy and saucy , Racheal then added bought a white one as well but it's lower cut and bit more revealing , maybe if tonight goes well may change into it later.

Right lets get this wine open and get the evening started....

My knob was rock hard in my trousers ,,, I just wanted to kiss her deep and caress her there and then.... But is she just being nice and flirty.....

BRISTOL

Racheal sat opposite me and mike to my right ,

I will admit I did spent a lot of the time looking at her top, and I think Mike did as well.

She was the perfect host, topping up our beers , clearing the table , bringing in the following , when she brought the coffee in , she paused and said ,

Oh , I forget to mention I got the knickers to match then just pulled up her skirt , giving us a spin, they were red with a mesh front , and I could see no hair, so must be shaved .....she lowered her skirt and said what do you both think.....

I said , I am rock hard and it's uncomfortable sat here... Well she replied , when coffee is finished you too boys will clean and tidy the kitchen and I will change and may have an answer to your uncomfortableness ..... I have had a chat with Mike earlier,and we have agreed something. but we have a rule , you can look at me but must not touch me.....

In the kitchen I asked Mike ... What's the plan... He would not tell me just that Racheal will explain, but suggested best to go along and say yes, as she might not be this horny again for a while.....

As we entered the loung she had on the White bra , no top same back skirt with white knickers on show ,,, in her hand was a blindfold ...

Right she said to me , you have seen my boobs , up my skirt , now I want you to strip naked lie on the floor and put your hands behind your head , I will place blindfold on you , Mike has agreed this , don't forget you are not to touch me , so all what happens from now Mike is happy with , I will now explain the rules , you are free to get dressed if you don't want to play.....

Sounds interesting more please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

rock hard here mmm

Can't wait for more

So hard

Rock hard here....love it

Like where this is heading

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

BRISTOL

So here I am 2001 , 15 years ago aged 35 Led naked on a blokes lounge carpet complety naked with a erection pointing up with the bell end soaking wet in pre cum .... And his wife is in her bra , short black skirt and white panties on....

I am thinking wow , how ha at his happened , Mike is still fully clothed ,

I went to an inner city school in Bristol , worked in construction from 15 ... Racheal is totally different from my social circle ,,, she is dark haired , dark eyes , 36 dd, size 10 , and been to university , got her degree working for Natwest in Corn street , Bristol in a high job running business banking...

I am wondering how has this happened .... Bollocked naked and fully erect.... What has she got up her sleeve ..... I know deep down its gonna be something gay with her husband .... But I am so aroused I just can't say no , she is so tasty I want her so bad ...... Just one touch from her I will explode .....

Then she starts to tell me what is gonna happen ....

BRISTOL

Racheal starts to list the rules .... I am there thinking just wrap your fingers around my cock and get this over with.... But no , the rules

Your hands remain behind your head,

No touching me , or talking , no speaking....

You are going to receive 5 blow jobs from me and mike ... You have to guess who has done it, but at the end .... If you get it right then you get a prize , you get it wrong then game over....

With that she says time for blindfold

She sits astride me , her panties are pressing down against my erect cock , I more up and down , she pulls my head forward then wraps the blind fold around me , god it felt fantastic my knob against her pussy clad knickers , then she jumps off ...

Then she speaks now it starts ,

After a few seconds I feels a tongue licking my bell end ... It as great ... And I ain't got a clue who is licking me except it was fantastic ....

I have to say , until then a guy touching my cock repulsed me, but if this is Mike then please don't stop..... But it stopped.....

Second blow job started , totally different ,, this time the mouth fully engulfed my knob .... Again not a clue if male or female .......

More please

BRISTOL

We now get to the last blow job, number five , some have lasted about 20 seconds , some a few minutes , I have tried thinking about boring things like I have to give the car an oil change the weekend or trying to work out fractions as in old school days , anything to stop me cumming to soon....

But number five was different, oh very diffferent , a pair of knickers are wrapped around my cock , I would expect the white pair Racheal has been wearing , someone is wanking my cock whilst wrapped I sexy knickers .... The feeling of this is so erotic... Then a mouth encases my knob sucking me whilst wanking me ,,, I just can't take any more ,,, releasing two fully loaded balls of monkey custard ......

There mouth is released from me , I am fully exhausted ..

My blind fold is released .. I can see , Racheal is in front of me .... I say thank you ... That blow job was fantastic Racheal,,, that's the best ,,, you are brilliant ,

She smiles ,, and says are you sure?

I said don't understand..

With that she smiles and says Mike open your mouth ...

I look at Mike .... He opens his mouth ,,,, and it's full of my cum...

I can't believe it a bloke has gobbled me off ,,, and I cum in his mouth... I just didn't know what to say ....

With that Racheal kisses Mike full on .... She shows me now my cum in her mouth ....

She swallows the lot...

This is one weird messed up night , I am straight but a guy sucked me off , and I loved it .... One of the best blow jobs ......

Funny enough had to pay a cheque into the bank a few days later , went to her branch... Guess what seen her in there , she is so prim and proper , butter would not melt in her mouth , unbelievable she had my monkey custard in there a few days before .....

Spoke to Mike a few days later at work , and asked him who gobbled me in which sequence , he said can't say , Racheal has told me never to say , but did say it could of been me all five times , I thought what have I got myself into ... This is messed up ...

Then he said Racheal away Thursday , come round and have a beer.....

Oh dear..... Has he got a taste for cock and he wants me ...... I am straight and wants to do his wife .... Do I turn him down or go along with this to get Racheal..... She is so hot .......I really want her...

BRISTOL

On the Friday , I am working on the new lloyds bank building at harbour side in Bristol , as going through Chipping Sodbury I see Racheal on the bus stop , I stop and offer her a lot in ....

She accepts ... She is dressed in works clothing ... Nothing to look at .... No short skirt......

The conversation is all about holidays , weather , the traffic getting into Bristol,.... How can the conversation be so straight , when she's had my monkey custard in her mouth ... I have seen her in her undies ... Why is life not simple ... Why can't we pull in to the oldbury court estate and have car fun.....

Anyway drop her off at harbour side in Bristol., not one mention of our three some last week, I begin to wonder did I dream it .... Then from now where she says come round Sunday about six , got something nice for you .... With that she opens the door to get out..... Then leans across. Kisses me on my lips , slips her tongue inside , a full on snog ... Blimey I am erect again, I am thinking must get some bromide from boots ... This is doing my head in....

She slips her hand down and squeezing my knob .... And says you gonna enjoy Sunday ... I slips my hand up and caress her boobs though her top ,,, they feel fantastic.. She pushes my hand away ... Please don't ... I got work all day and don't, want to be aroused ... With that she jumps out and gone....

I am sat there ... This woman has got into me ... I want her so bad .... My knob is fully erect agin... She is really messing with my head....

BRISTOL

Oh....

Just in case you are wondering what happened on the Thursday.....

Well another strange night

How has all this happened ....

Will reveal ... But now 20 past one , and going to bed ....

Xx

BRISTOL

So on the Thursday night , I call around mikes , Racheal is out , so just the two the two is.

I ask him loads of questions , who sucked me, he replied let's talk not about last week , if Racheal finds out ... I am in for it ...

So I don't know if she sucked me at all... He says to me you like her undies ... Oh yes I replied .... He shows me on his PC loads of pics of Racheal in bra and knickers ... They are fantastic ... He says have a rummage around her top draw and slip something on...

I find a nice pair of black satin knickers .. I slip them on.... They feel fantastic , with that Mike walks in..... He says stick this skirt on and hold ups .... Wow the outfit feels fantastic ... I am hard again, Mike walks in front of me.... He slips his hand up my skirt , squeezing my cock though Rachael's knickers .... God I am so horny , I close my eyes this is fantastic...

With that he moves to kiss me , his lips touch mine , and his tongue slips into my mouth , we kiss , this is first time I kiss a guy , he has his hand up Rachael's skirt feeling my knob through her knickers .....

This is so insane ... Straight guy messing with a married couple .....

With that I stop and say no....

I go to Rachael's wardrobe ..... Pick out a skirt , bra , knickers , tights , top , lipstick and tell Mike to get dressed , he did look like a bloke in a dress

With that I kiss him , tasting her lipstick on his lips , slipping my hand up his nylon clad legs , then I touched his cock for the first time .... Inside her tights and knickers ..... Why is women's underwear so much more erotic then men's .... We kissed tongues in side each other mouths..... we were both fully erect , he guilded me to their bed , we switched and ended up in a 69 ..... his cock tasted so nice ... I caressed his balls .... Think we only lasted a couple of minutes then both released our spunk into each other mouths .....

The strange thing was we went down stairs and had beer and just chatted casually .... I left before Racheal got home ...

Fantastic

Brilliant

horsham

[Removed by poster at 30/10/16 09:12:36]

horsham

Omg talk about instant hard on mmmmm and to think I'm local as well x

More

Damn I'm hard reading this. Something so horny about slipping in into short skirts or dresses, hold ups, thongs and if you have them ... a nice pair of 4" heels.

More please.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

cant wait on the next instalment

BRISTOL

Sunday couldn't come round fast enough, been thinking about what next, There was something about Racheal I wanted so much. Remembering the day I gave her a lift to work , just brought my erection back,

As I ring the door bell, I can hear her steps down the hall , the door opens and she's got that wicked grin on her face , come in she says ,

Disappointly she is in jeans , and big jumper .... As I step in the door closes , she pulls me in tight and kisses me on my lips , pushes her tongue inside ,,, my knob is waking up..... She pulls away " glad you've come round , been looking forward to see you tonight"

I replied , surprised you said that , you've not dressed up , no make up......

Cheeky , she replied , today has been a right mess , Mike got called into work, there's a rush order , got to go first thing Monday morning , I have been round my mums and only just got back .... I'm gonna have a shower and change , put kettle on and I'll see you in 20mins .

Got myself a coffee , sat in the lounge flicking through the telly channels,,, nothing to watch as per usual..

10 minutes later Racheal walks in .... Hi... Quicker than I thought , thought I'd just put my nighty on ...

I looked at her her nighty was a red satin style one , down to just above the knee, she had a red bra on as I could see the straps , and panties as I could make out VPL ......

As I am looking at her , she sits on my lap.....

This is the worse thing she could of done, my knob is solid , then we kiss again ,,, my hand caressing her boobs through her satin nighty, I have a thing for women's clothing , I just love the feel of it ... So erotic... Even more erotic when Racheal is dressed in it...

She breaks the kiss , and then starts a long speak , something along the lines of.....

I love Mike , we have been going out since 14, never had sex with anyone else, and not sure if I want to go that far , but we both enjoy your company and the sexy fun we are having .... Mike told me about you two the other night when I was out , and I don't mind , in fact I want to watch next time , but get your own panties and skirt rather than use mine ,,,, or I will buy you some , actually I will buy you some...and if you and Mike want fun together with out me that's fine as well, I did remind Mike you were coming round , he just said enjoy your self , so the bottom line is , my knickers stay on and no fingers and thumbs inside .....

I replied wow, how long have you been practicing that speak ... In that case jump up as I want to strip down to my briefs , with that trousers off , jumper and tee shirt , now naked apart from briefs , and my erection is fairly plain too see,

I move back beside her , nice long kissing caressing her loads , slip my hand up her nighty , feeling her satin knickers , then gently rubbing her through her knickers , she parts her legs and I continue , her moaning getting loader , I speed up a bit , I can feel she is wet , in fact soaking wet, I can feel her lips through her knickers , few more minutes of this and she's cum....

She's then says , do you mind if I don't make you cum, as I've only done Mike, and just think too soon, but you can borrow my knickers and finish your self off in them .... I agree ....

She reaches under her nighty pulls her knickers down and hands them too me..... I catch a glance of her snatch..... Completely shaved , my tongue would love to be up there....

So there I am , my briefs pulled down around my ankles with her wet knickers wrapped around my knob, wanking myself , she is watching me,, she don't move ... About five strokes I am done , spunk everywhere , I lie back to catch my breath.. She then lies into me , cuddled up, that was wonderful she says , please don't rush me or pressure me to do more, as I love this and want to enjoy it .... Next time will make sure Mike is here as well...

Amazing story!! Wish something like this happened to me at work! Can't wait to hear next part

Think I would have been so horny by then I would have been out of my breifs pulled her knickers on and finished myself off wearing them.

More please.

More please

Mm

horsham

Awesome

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow that was horny

Wow very horny

How can I work now after reading this my cock is throbbing a good un

"How can I work now after reading this my cock is throbbing a good un"

You just need to find someone that needs something 'screwing' together to take yourmind off it.

Great when is the next part

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Brilliant xx

Great story! Cant waot to hear more....

More please

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We had an electrician at the house doing a bit of work, me and him did a lot of flirting and we got it on. Several BJ's later and a good fuck the work was eventually done!

Soph

By *exylover111Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"We had an electrician at the house doing a bit of work, me and him did a lot of flirting and we got it on. Several BJ's later and a good fuck the work was eventually done!

Soph "

Sounds hot! If anyone needs a handy man drop me a message.. Or see my latest pic for hard working proof

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"We had an electrician at the house doing a bit of work, me and him did a lot of flirting and we got it on. Several BJ's later and a good fuck the work was eventually done!

Soph "

I've never had a customer like you ??

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Any more

horsham

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Shame this story ha gone quiet

By *ADSPARKY200Man 29 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *w_male28Man 29 weeks ago

manchester

Electrician here northwest

By *rooMan 29 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Mmm so horny n hard reading this, must of been so hot to be involved in

By *bzsissyTV/TS 29 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *..NemoMan 29 weeks ago

Durham

By *ohnathonMan 29 weeks ago

warrington

Brilliant

By *M1712Man 29 weeks ago

bude

By *hrisukbishareCouple 29 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wow

By *usie pTV/TS 29 weeks ago

taunton

Kin hell work calls got finish this later

By *rodigalMan 29 weeks ago

sunderland

Very nice need a shag now lol

By *outhweel2Man 29 weeks ago

Newark

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Wow great story

By *amesipMan 29 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cotty909Man 29 weeks ago

tranent

By *lugoneMan 29 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *rgasmdonorMan 29 weeks ago

millstreet

By *eter4383Man 29 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *nly1meMan 29 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Great story

By *ung nine inchMan 29 weeks ago

leeds

We had sparky come over mrs was a great tease

By *addubMan 29 weeks ago

dublin. 12

"Shame this story ha gone quiet "
think he may have been murdered by Mike or electrocuted while thinking about her pussy on his face nice distraction and great way to go.

Sparks do fly after all.

By *arried-bi-guyMan 29 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *lderWiserNowMan 29 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *urabriteMan 29 weeks ago

stafford

By *J GeminiTV/TS 29 weeks ago