FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Surprise !!

The Surprise !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

fisrt met steven and Lorraine at a litte lunch i had organised through the swinging site we were all members of .

At the lunch i sat opposit them chatting about everything and anything i found them such a lovely couple and was instantly attracted to both of them .

I tried to hide what i was really thinking about them but every now and again id try and make my feelings know to Lorraine through some flirting in the chat room.

To be honest i didnt think they were remotly intrested in me at all but as its happens they were which i was incredibly pleased about .

After chattting and lots of text teasing we arranged to have some fun they came down to Glasgow just to meet me we booked a nice hotel .

we first met in the hotel bar and i could tell straight away that steven was very excited about what was going to happen once we got to the hotel room lorraine on the other hand i felt a little apprehension there so i tried to put her at easy by telling her not to worry about anything and just to go with the flow i told her im a very respectful lover and would never push any boundries and in respect for didnt expect them to either .

An hour later we decide to head to the bedroom mmmmmmmmmm.

Once there we had a few more drinks just to relax a bit more... then i took the iniciative in teasing lorraine first by kissing steven his hands were all over me and i could tell how much he wanted me by the growing buldge in his trousers lorraine was made to sit and watch only at this stage , i slowly unzipped stevens jeans and boxers and his cock sprang into my face like it was really pleased to see me i took it in my hand and guided it into my mouth and sucked him so deep rolling my tongue over his throbbin head and down his shaft and balls both of us loooking at lorraine to see her reaction she began rubbing her breast and just as she was about to push them down to her very wet pussy i asked her what the hell she was doing ?

She said she wanted to join in the fun

No was my stern reply u will join in when i allow u too .

I continued to suck stevens cock and when he held hold of my head i knew he was ready to cum so i withdrew my mouth and told him to stop ... he wasnt very pleased but tough was my answer to him .

I then made him sit in the chair and took lorraine by the hand .

we stood in front of steven kissing ..tenderly i cupped my hands in her face and began to touch her so tenderly she hardly felt my hand there i let he brests fall from the bra she was wearing and sucked on her very erect nipples as my hand slid down to her now throbbin clit she responded to this with a short gasp that slipped from her mouth she felt so wet and she smelt delicious as her scent filled my nose i just had to taste her , i lay her on the bed and slipped her panties off spread her legs and saw her swollen pussy lips that glistened in the light like a little wet rose .

I took one long lick from the base of her ass to her clit and omg she tasted devine i began fingering her with two fingers in her tight pussy and my tongue teasing her clit every now and again she would let little moans escape from her lips which let me know she was enjoying it ..every now and again id look round at steven and wink at him letting him know she was fine the smiles he gave told me he was loving watching me pleasure lorraine .

I slipped up her body leaving gentle kisses all the way up once i got to her face i kissed her passionatly sucking her tongue into my nouth ..then i whispered gently into her ear you want steven to fuck you now dont you ...yes was her reply ..so i told her ok if you want fucked now then that would be ok but for the pleasure to be intensified i wanted her to be blindfolded and that she wasnt allowed to touch steven so i restrained her with some velvet restraints.

Then i slipped on my strapon climbed on top of her kissed her lips soflty before laying my forehead against hers and sliding the strapon into her holding still for her to enjoy having what she thought was stevens massive throbbing cock deep inside her i began to fuck her then suddenly with out warning i felt a cock probbing me from behind... yes steven was now fucking me as i fucked lorraine and omg it was so erotic so mind blowing before i knew it lorraines pussy began to buck against me and i knew she was about to cum at this steven also quickend his pace and just as lorraine came so did steven once they had both come i slipped the blindfold of lorraine and the look on her face as she realised what had just happend was priceless it just shows u by being blindfolded it truly is all in the power of the mind .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow that was a horny story that got me all excited!

"Wow that was a horny story that got me all excited!"

Thank you hunni so glad you enjoyed it xxxx

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

very horny story that is something ied love to do and see watching one women control the other and the guy aswell is allways good thanks for sharing

"very horny story that is something ied love to do and see watching one women control the other and the guy aswell is allways good thanks for sharing "

your very welcome xxx

Hot story, I pictured the whole thing in my mind and now I'm randier than ever!.....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

"Hot story, I pictured the whole thing in my mind and now I'm randier than ever!.....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!"

ty hunni mwahhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxx

Great story so erotic,horny as hell now,keep it up ur stories that is lol.x

"Great story so erotic,horny as hell now,keep it up ur stories that is lol.x"

lol

» Add a new message to this topic