FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our fantasy

our fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

after talking about our fantasies recently, we had decided to act them out, although Sam is off the scene untill about octoberish die to being pregnant we want to act these fantasies out when she's back !

we had a roleplay evening with me being the dom and Sam my sub cum slut.

it began with me telling Sam how much of a dirty naughty slut she was and now has to be punished.

this was making her as excited as i was!

wearing nothing but a pair of black tights and a devilish smile Sam was on bed as i commanded a bit earlier. i had some silk ties already attached to bed post at the head of bed, and now i fastened each one of sluts hands, she had alredy donned the blindfold! whilst i was doing this she started sucking my cock and balls, when she was tied i gave her a little slap across her 38dd tits, she squealed with joy, saying" have i been naughty?"

there she was tied up face up on bed and blinfolded. i emptied our big bag of toys at her feet and she knew what was coming next, i got on top of her 69 style and started nibbling her cunt, she is very tidily shaved and very very tight too, i began to insert her favorite toy, a silver xl rabbit, now she gobbled my cock ever deeper into her hungry throat, gagging aand drooling spit and precum over her chin onto her tits.

" do u want more slut?" i asked and her quivering pussy told me all i needed to know, by now her girly juice and my spit had ran into her ass, so naturally i started to play with her tight little ass, first a finger then a small but thick vibro, " oh yes master" she was actually saying, making my already hard 7'' cock bigger.

i extracted the vibe and rabbit pulled my cock from her dripping mouth,and eat her pussy and ass again. i went back to the toys and lubed up a set of anal beads and slowly inserted them into the sluts willing ass, now she was biting her lip and flushing. Now slut was begging for my big hard dick, so i put her legs over my shoulders and teased her cunt a little with my cock, then opened her lips with a finger and thhumb and rammed my rigid cock into her with all my might.... now she is rocking and jerking back into me with an animal force, and i know she's about to cum, so i hammer her now swollen and red pussy until she gushes over my cock and balls, good little cum slut i tell her, you cum first, now its my turn.

i position myself over her face so she can slurp the cum form my cock and balls and her tongue flickers over my ass hole so i gently grab her head and make her rim my hole deeply, this always makes me cum!! so i then kneel over the sluts face and let her take my swollen cock into her hot mouth where she sucks and nibbles my cock untill its jerking ready to unleash its hot sticky mess over her, i lean back and start to wank it hard and then the first jet of five hits her lips and goes over blinfold whilst the other four cover her face, im wiping it across her face and tits with my now sensitive cock......

this part is all true, ill add to it if anyone wants to with other true stories of us and with others.

the fantasy element is that when sam is tied that i get a couple to enter room and a female to tease sam with her pussy to her blinfolded face, and then ell her that im going to eat her pussy and let the male do that, whilst he's doing it im gonna say to sam are you enjoying that, and see how long it takes her to realise its not me eating her!!! if anyone wants to help out please get in touch,. Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well if your looking for a Dom woman with strap on i am your girl xx

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

fastest way to Norwich ? lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed, x

» Add a new message to this topic