FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our guest..

Our guest..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edsNewCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

It's been a fantasy of mine, as I'm sure it is for many men, to have another lady join me and my partner for some fun - but for me this isn't just necessarily of the normal or expected kind.

After searching and chatting for a while, we stumble across a young lady who seems to share similar interests so, we message, and following much chat, flirting and teasing, exchanging of pictures and videos, and then some fun on Skype, we all seem comfortable enough and arrange to meet.

We lead the young lady upstairs to our bedroom, Mrs New and myself perch on the side of our bed and pull the young lady toward us by her hands, still standing and fully clothed, we soon look to change that but without prompting, almost reading my thoughts she lifts her arms and removes her top and bra in one, revealing a lovely, natural pair of breasts, red rag to a bull, my cock twitches in my boxers as she reaches her hand to my head and pulls me closer, urging my lips to her nipple, glancing across to Mrs New, I oblige, tipping my head sideways so she can see my tongue flicking slowly over this strangers nipple, my eyes longing for her to follow, to relax and enjoy her with me, her head moves reluctantly forward and the lady's other hand takes Mrs New's head too, she's pulling us both in as we watch each other enjoying this sexy young lady's breasts, my hand has now somehow made it's way to her bum, I'm gently squeezing her arse as Mrs New reaches for her buttons, within seconds she's stood naked in front of us. I take Mrs New's hand and we both gently rub against what is becoming a rather excited pussy. Our fingers entwine together as we play with her at the same time, I can feel an encouraging moistness which spurs me on.

Mrs New rises to her feet, takes off her clothes to reveal her lingerie and walks round and stands behind the other lady whose nipple is still between my lips and gently pushes her to her knees and then pulls me to my feet, she unbuckles my belt, releases my buttons and lowers my jeans as the other lady looks up into my eyes with an eagerness I'm yet to experience, my cock is now standing above her face, willing, altho not fully hard,  Mrs New takes the lady's head in her hands and pushes it forward making her mouth envelop my length, she gently sucks me deep and muffles a noise as my cock dives deeper, I lean forward and move my lips to Mrs' nipples which are standing hard now, she whispers "is this what you wanted..?", I look her in the eyes and a broad smile fills my face as i grab her arse, pulling her toward me, her hips pushing the other lady's face deep onto my cock. "But you're not having all the fun" she says as she pushes me back onto the bed, climbing on top of me, lowering her crotchless knickers over my face and rubbing her, by now wet pussy onto my face, I wriggle round on the bed to catch a gimpse in the mirror as my Mrs straddles my face again, the other lady repositions between my thighs still licking and sucking on my cock, moving her hand lower to tease my balls, Mrs New leans forward, grinding and gyrating her wet pussy on my face, my tongue diving deep inside her as she takes my legs in her hands, lifting them high, then I hear her tell the other lady to take me all, "get it all in your mouth" she says, "he likes that, he likes his cock nice and deep" the other lady gags as my cock, I realise that Mrs has her hands on her head and is forcefully pushing her onto me again, "now, tease his arse" she says, pulling my ankles up to her shoulders. I feel the sensation of cold lube against my arse, she slowly starts circling her finger, gently pressing at the opening, i continue licking at Mrs furiously with my cock swelling for them both to see each time the other lady presses her fingers against my hole, Mrs grasps my cock firmly and runs get thumb back and forth over my helmet as she says "get your finger in his arse" I feel a little burn as the other lady slowly buries her finger in my tight yet willing arse. "You know he wants you to fuck that for him don't you" I hear Mrs say, she climbs off of me and heads to the toy drawer in our dresser. I hear fumbling about as I lay there with a strangers finger still diving back and forth into my arse, my moans of approval as she massages my prostate, egging her on. The Mrs comes back with a few toys and a harness, "choose your weapon" she says offering the toys across the bed.. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bedford

Mrs passes the soft velvet harness over my body as I lay between them on the bed, we both watch as she slips it up her thighs, Mrs gently rubs my cock as she leans over and helps fasten my favorite chubby 9 to the harness, their hands meet as they both lube the toy up, then Mrs lays back on the bed, my tongue returns to her clit as I press my chest into the mattress, arching my back so my arse sits inviting in the air, I feel the other lady's hands on my hips as she kneels behind me, her hand moves and then I feel the broad head of that dildo pushing against my arse, I concentrate on Mrs, plunging my tongue deeper in to her, she puts her hands on my head, "give him some, are you inside him yet" she says to the lady, I feel the tip of the dildo force it's way into my arse, I murmur with pleasure as I feel a third hand on the back of my head, my cock is so fucking hard it's unbelievable, "that's better, now bury it slowly.. All of it" Mrs demands, I can imagine her view as i lick and tease her clit, my face now being forced into her juicy wet pussy as each thrust from behind urges my tongue deeper. I pick up the pace now as i want to hear and feel her cum, slipping my thumb inside her as I work furiously at her swolen clit with my tongue, her hips start to buck with pleasure which in turn makes me moan as she moves me back harder and deeper onto this sexy, dildo clad lady behind, my cock is dribbling precum, I'm keen to take more of a pounding, I roll into my back and ask our guest to stand to hopefully give her some more movement, I hold my own legs up now, high and wide, invitingly, I can now see the enjoyment in her eyes as she wastes no time in sliding all 9 inches deep inside my arse, I take my cock in my hand and start to stroke it so she can watch, ssh now starts thrusting faster and faster, then pulls right out, looking down, she takes the toy back in her hand and slams it right back in, more pre cum oozes from my cock, Mrs grabs our larger toy, "would you like something bigger now?"  She asks, before I have time to take a breath and answer from the pegging I'm taking the other lady grabs the toy and pulls out to swap, "go easy with this one to start with" Mrs instructs as she lays back and spreads her sexy long legs, opening hey pussy inviting, she reaches for her wand as i move to my knees, i move forward, and gently rub my throbbing, dribbling cock against her, waiting for the inevitable stretching sensation as the huge, and by huge, I mean 7'5 circumference head pressing against me. I slip my cock inside Mrs and roll on top of her, pinning her legs up high and wide with my arms, I'm so deep in her pussy now, my balls press against her as I feel this strapped monster slide into me, she grabs a handful of my hair and continues pushing this beast in, it's 12 inches long, I have no idea how much is inside me but my cock is so hard and so deep in Mrs I don't care, I'm just laying there balls deep in Mrs' nice wet pussy being fucked, deep and hard from behind. Awesome. I'm keen to watch them both watch me unload so I stop the action and resume my favorite position when being fucked, I lay on my back, Mrs kneels behind my head, our guest stays between my thighs, she grabs my ankles and passes one to my mrs, who pulls it back, lifting my arse off the bed, she cups my balls with her other hand, making my cock stand rigid, "now milk him while you fuck him" she says to the other lady, who pushing my other leg up, plunging with massive, long strokes is now seriously fucking my poor little arse, her other hand moves to my throbbing cock and starts to massage my helmet, my moans of pleasure are getting louder, looking up at them both, their breasts swinging happily above me as, between them they work away forcefully now, my cock, balls and arse, i start to swell harder as she rubs my sensitive helmet, the sensation of that dildo in my arse with my Mrs squeezing my balls tight, she knows what is coming, she urges "fuck him harder, faster, the dirty cunt loves it" she says "milk him dry" i too lift my head to enjoy the spectacle, I'm now slowly oozing pre cum constantly but I start to cum, slowly, less frantic as when being wanked alone, the thrusting of that huge toy, the construction of the skin of my cock and balls means I just pump more and more over myself in an almost pre climax climax they with me harder ave faster, the lady lifts my arse cheeks high off the bed and drives so deep into me it makes me wince, Mrs takes my cock firmly in her hands and now starts to wank me furiously, I can see her watching, I can see, this lady is now truly giving me what I deserve, I erupt in style, shooting load after load of hot cum all over my chest and neck, it's stringing and swinging from her hand and my helmet.. They both smile and relax, sitting back to admire the view as my cock lays in a puddle of cum on my stomach, almost in harmony they "Mmmm" my cock twitches again..

So many more options, but easing Mrs in gently..

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Wow... that's soooo hot!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story . Would like to hear more

Bedford

"Great story . Would like to hear more "

Was going to wander off in various directions, having Mrs lose her bi cherry, allowing and hopefully encouraging Mr to sow what he reaped on his guest, having one of them fist his arse, both, alternating, making him cum again, contorted, almost domme style, milked over his own face or chest, didn't get onto the other toys, cock rings, crop, restraints.. I'd love it all, but little steps lol

Bedford

Oh did I get it..! I'll have to write more like this lol

By *KCpl4FunCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wow, loving it! X

"Great story . Would like to hear more

Was going to wander off in various directions, having Mrs lose her bi cherry, allowing and hopefully encouraging Mr to sow what he reaped on his guest, having one of them fist his arse, both, alternating, making him cum again, contorted, almost domme style, milked over his own face or chest, didn't get onto the other toys, cock rings, crop, restraints.. I'd love it all, but little steps lol

"

Hard while reading this

"Wow, loving it! X"

Nice selection of toys in your photo

Bedford

"Wow, loving it! X"

Thanks

Bedford

If any sexy ladies want to help Mrs and I bring this to reality and can travel to, or live in Bedfordshire, message us..

Bedford

"If any sexy ladies want to help Mrs and I bring this to reality and can travel to, or live in Bedfordshire, message us.."

Bedford

Hard while reading this "

Glad you enjoyed it.. Might elaborate another day..

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 26/12/16 22:43:49]

Hard while reading this

Glad you enjoyed it.. Might elaborate another day.."

I hope you do

Bedford

Hard while reading this

Glad you enjoyed it.. Might elaborate another day..

I hope you do "

May well come back to this, currently focusing on interactive inspiration, hopefully making it more of a story than a fantasy.. it seems there are a few ladies that find this appealing..

Wow. Please please write some more.

Bedford

I will return..

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 21/02/17 23:49:44]

Bedford

Still no interest..

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

We want more, we want more

Yes

We want more XXX

Lots of interest from us x

Bedford

"Lots of interest from us x"

Been meaning to continue with this one as it's still a strong fantasy of mine (Mr)

Was hoping it would create some local interest, hopefully a meet to provide a little more inspiration lol

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 06/04/17 17:47:05]

Bedford

"Lots of interest from us x"

Thanks..

» Add a new message to this topic