FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > coffee.................

coffee.................

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is a beautiful hot summers day im in the city centre waiting for Ben to arrive, im nervous we have only ever met at my house before, i can feel my cunt begin to throb as i wait shifting from one foot to another, i feel peoples eyes on me do they know i have no underwear on?

Ben had phoned me early that morning telling me what he wanted me to wear, no underwear and a loose summeer dress, during that call he had also ordered me to roughly fuck myself with my toy so he could hear me cum i was obedient and performed for him like a good little slut, my master was pleased with me.

I recieve a text telling me he is close, suddenly i feel him place his hand round my throat from behind and kiss my neck it sends shivers through me, my nipples harden and they are now extremely visible through my dress.

I turn to look at him WOW everytime we meet i cant believe how sexy he is, he takes me by the hand, we enter a coffee shop and get a drink then back outside we find a table in the corner and sit, Ben has an extremely sexy and cheeky smile and he flashes it at me i know what he wants!!

I pull my dress higher up my leg so he can get a glimpse of my shaven cunt im so wet he can see it glistening which makes me even wetter.

Now i know from our morning phone call what Ben wants he want me to go into the toilets and wait for him there, so i rise lean forward and kiss him goodbye.

In the toilet i have butterflies the size of elephants! then it comes the tap on the door, i open it and ben comes in and locks the door behind him.

Not a word is spoken it is not needed, he takes me in his arms and kisses me passionately, then turns me round so my hands are on the sink, pulls my dress up, i can hear him undo his trousers then i feel his thick hard cock push against my bum i relax for whats coming next i feel his hardness enter my arse i gasp as it goes in, but then with a good rythum going it feels amazing i push myself back against him taking him all inside me i can feel my orgasm building ben slams in harder so i know he is close when i know he is cumming i let myself cum and we orgasm together the feeling is amazing x he zips up kisses me hard and leaves xxx till the next time xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Christ I wish I was Ben!

Or had that control of u mmm

oh lovely story xxx

Wow, whole new meaning to lets have coffee. Luv it!

» Add a new message to this topic