FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckold

cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi me and my wife have been in the cuckold scene now for a little over a year and love most things to do with cuckold it is such a turn on to see a couple of well hung guys take my wife. My mistress came home on a Friday and said we had a meet and that I was to get her ready for no later than 9 o'clock and that I should get the bed ready for her and her lover. So I got the bed room ready clean sheets etc, around 8 she said right pick my underwear so I went with a very hot PVC corset stocking bight heels and a tiny little thong that matched the corset, after I had got her ready I was just about to put her thong on and she said go get a chair from downstairs and bring it up, why I said and she just smiled at me, so I went and got the chair.

Put these on she said, it was her thong that I had picked for her to wear I said really u want.... But she cut me off just pick em on I am not asking u I am telling u so I slipped em on and I must admit they felt very tight and my cock grew in my chasity to the point that I thought it was getting that tight in there that it might drop off, she told me to sit and then she blindfold me and tied me to the chair " now I don't want u getting in my way tonight and spoiling my fun to night sissy " I just said" yes mistress "

I was there for around half an hour when I heard a knock at the door " hi " I heard my mistresshe good to see u again " he said there was the general chit chat and banter between the two. I was hoping that they were just going to stay downstairs as I felt so embarrassed to be tied to the in her knickers with my cock in chasity. They where a good 15 or so mintues then I heard the creek of the stairs and I thought oh no they are coming up. I heard them enter the bedroom and my mistress new lover start laughing " haha u did what I asked then " only now I thought to my self I no that voice but I couldnt place it. I heard someone walk over to me and this voice he loosed my hands off so they were free and got my hands and placed them on his zip and said unzip me sissy, of course I did as I was told once I had unzipped him he said now make it hard so I wanked it a couple of times and I felt if grow my god it was massive " now hold it for your mistress to suck" I held it and could feel my mistress lips keep toching my fingers at the base of his cock.

After bait mistress untied me me and told me to lay on the bed I felt her get on top of me and she told me to take my blindfold off but keep my eyes closed so I did as I was told she then pushed her bold pussy in my face " get me ready for my bull " i felt him clim on top now open your eyes and watch how a real man fucks sissy I opened then and my word his cock was fat and long my little dick was hard and was trying to break out of my chasity. I could see his cock sliding in and out of her " tell sissy how good my cock is" he said " it's massive it's a real my dick, better than yours could ever e sissy" which just made me even harder.

He stood up and I couldn't believe it the guy who was fucking my wife was my uncle. It turns out that they had acidently come across each other on fab and arranged to meet with out knowing who each other was until they had meet. I wanted to die I felt so stupied and silly layed they in my wife's knickers with my little cock in a chasity, now we hadn't spoken for tree years after a family fall out, I couldnt believe it he and altho this guy is my uncle he is still like an arch enemy to say I hated him would be an understatement but something really turned me about the whole I think it's cos I hated him so much that it was a real turn on, e just looked at me and laughed I try to get up but he said sit the fuck down at first I was like no way this ain't goner happen but he just got behind my mistress and started fucking her again, my mistress said " look it's happening so get over it, u can either fuck off and u will never cum again our u can stay and u might be allowed to cum tonight" so I sat in the corner watching my 6ft 3 in uncle take my wife I wanted to kick his ass but I couldnt look away he had such a big cock.

He ended up cumin in her pussy and they made me clean it up , and mistress still didn't let me cum till a week later. Turns out they had been seeing each other for months and I didn't evan no, but it's like my mistress says at least it got us two talking again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lovely i adore this roleplay/ lifestyle should i crossdress for it or play the bull , xx

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Great loving the role play and cuckold

fab loved it x

Loved that so much. So horny

very horny story i hope the uncle is still fucking your wife

yes he is

lovely story i love a good cuckhold story.. interesting how devoted sissy`s are to giving their wives pleasure by any means

By *ustinsideMan  over a year ago

chester

Lucky uncle and at least it stops people talking cos they just think your uncle has popped in and will never guess he has also popped into your wife. As you also say, it has got you both talking after all this time and he doesn't hold a grudge because he lets you suck his cock and get it ready for your wife, I hope he also lets you clean if for him after he has cum.

I think you have an ideal set up and you could say the family has now cum together. xx

always claen him

how many times do you want to repeat the uncle story .......great first time 2nd time mmm 3rd m......................................................4th boring 5th...

Fantastic. Love the cuckold scene, my ex wife use to fuck my best mate while i was made to wait outside till he'd gone come rain or shine

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Glad so many enjoyed it. Personally I think it is a bit weird reading about you wanking your uncle.

» Add a new message to this topic