FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time

first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oremonkey OP   Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

i was only sixteen, slim and toned. wearing lace french nics and hold ups under my jeans i nervously entered the gents toilets in the layby. i was alone, i stood at the urinal and took out my semi hard cock. 2 minutes later i was joined by a guy in his late 40's. he unzipped and lobbed out a nice thick 7 inch hard cock. we nervously looked at each others cocks, he motioned to the cubicle covered in sordid grafitti, my heart raced as i entered. he followed and bolted the door. he pulled down my jeans to reveal my panties and stockings.this really turned him on! i took off my jeans and shoes in the small cubicle he pushed me to my knees his cock inches from my mouth. suck it he whispered. i gently took the head in my mouth it felt huge! relax he whispered and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth i started to panic as he got rougher. holding my head as he thrust he was shaking as his spunk jetted into the back of my throat. i swallowed some, the rest oozed out of my mouth onto my stockings. he zipped up and left leaving me on the cubicle floor dazed and covered in globs of cooling cum. next time my first fuck??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *semymouth_2024Man  over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

"i was only sixteen, slim and toned. wearing lace french nics and hold ups under my jeans i nervously entered the gents toilets in the layby. i was alone, i stood at the urinal and took out my semi hard cock. 2 minutes later i was joined by a guy in his late 40's. he unzipped and lobbed out a nice thick 7 inch hard cock. we nervously looked at each others cocks, he motioned to the cubicle covered in sordid grafitti, my heart raced as i entered. he followed and bolted the door. he pulled down my jeans to reveal my panties and stockings.this really turned him on! i took off my jeans and shoes in the small cubicle he pushed me to my knees his cock inches from my mouth. suck it he whispered. i gently took the head in my mouth it felt huge! relax he whispered and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth i started to panic as he got rougher. holding my head as he thrust he was shaking as his spunk jetted into the back of my throat. i swallowed some, the rest oozed out of my mouth onto my stockings. he zipped up and left leaving me on the cubicle floor dazed and covered in globs of cooling cum. next time my first fuck??"

hopefully

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

"i was only sixteen, slim and toned. wearing lace french nics and hold ups under my jeans i nervously entered the gents toilets in the layby. i was alone, i stood at the urinal and took out my semi hard cock. 2 minutes later i was joined by a guy in his late 40's. he unzipped and lobbed out a nice thick 7 inch hard cock. we nervously looked at each others cocks, he motioned to the cubicle covered in sordid grafitti, my heart raced as i entered. he followed and bolted the door. he pulled down my jeans to reveal my panties and stockings.this really turned him on! i took off my jeans and shoes in the small cubicle he pushed me to my knees his cock inches from my mouth. suck it he whispered. i gently took the head in my mouth it felt huge! relax he whispered and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth i started to panic as he got rougher. holding my head as he thrust he was shaking as his spunk jetted into the back of my throat. i swallowed some, the rest oozed out of my mouth onto my stockings. he zipped up and left leaving me on the cubicle floor dazed and covered in globs of cooling cum. next time my first fuck??

hopefully "

Hurry wi the next bit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic