FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > scent

scent

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can still smell you on my skin. The water pours I must step in. Yet I stand and hesitate. The steams rises and still I wait. I need to feel the burn as the water cleanses but I stand.

I step in and lean forward and place my hands against the tiles, raise my face and relish the heat. As the water runs off my head and down my back. I close my eyes and remember that touch that moment. Skin and soul on fire body to body, skin to skin flesh to flesh.

Mind caught in that time and moment, nowhere to escape and not wanting to. Completely lost despite my best efforts to be good, and I tried hard to be. Heat engulfs and brought within you. The scrape of nails over my arse wakes the animal again.

He is here and the lust will be sated. There is no going back from this point. You have awoken him and his essence is running free. You set it free what happened is down to you. Your passion igniting the fire and oh the heat.

Sated, breathing slows and settles. Pulses reduce, eyes grow heavy and eyelids start to fall, the last movement is together as body's fit like leaves in a tree. You both fall to oblivion.

Shaking my head I step out from the shower, skin red and tingling from the intense heat. I throw a towel over my shoulders I think, you can't forget that touch or scent.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic