FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut wife

Slut wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just back from a week in Spain where we went looking for fun and found it.

First night there we went to a bar where Mo was dressed nicely but showing enough.

As the night went on we got chatting to a group of guys there for a stag weekend lots of laughs and drink.

The guys were moving on to a club and asked us if we wanted to tag on but we told them to go on and enjoy themselves.

At that point Andy one of the lads said that was a shame as he enjoyed our company and looking at Mo tits.

We both laughed and Mo told him he could have her tits any time, at this point Andy asked if she was joking I said we were swingers and I enjoyed she her getting fucked.

Just then Andy's pal Mark heard what I had said. to cut a long story short the guys made the excuse to stay for a drink with us and the rest of the group went off to the clubs.

The four of us went back to our hotel we got in to our room Mo took the guys on kissing sucking and getting fucked for a good couple of hours.

When both guys were finished I the slid my cock in to her cum filled pussy, The following night we had a repeat performance needless to say Mo fanny was sore red and swollen but put a lovely smile on her face for the rest of the holidays.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a holiday like that

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Lucky guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

amazing fun very horny!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago