FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > when he was sitting next to me..

when he was sitting next to me..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when i was a young teen, i was a loved up little girl, fully head over heels with the school badboy, who was two years older, notorious in our school and now my partner of 9 years.

i remember the first time we actually spoke, i was sitting at my desk in a boring as fuck history class, situated roughly in the fourth row but against the wall. Gordie was sent into our class which was taken by the Dept head as he had been a bad boy in his own years lesson, and as i was a bookworm, he was to sit beside me and do lines,

i was so fucking nervous, i had the biggest crush on him then, i had zero experience with boys and had butterflies. he came over to the desk, looked down my top lol, never forget it, and said 'Awright, geeza pen will ye' got me wet as hell.( note, i kept the pen for about a month after he used it psml)

his leg rubbed against mine, and i sneaked a few looks at him, i hadnt actually been masterbating much as a teenager but felt myself get wetter and hornier. i kept imagining that he would slide his hand over my leg and up my skirt but he never did.

Switching my pencil to my left hand i rubbed my clit through my pants with my right hand, really slowly and held my breath, then stopped.

I thought it would ease the tension, but it fucking made it worse. i had thought of him fingering me plenty of times before but this was a lot heavier. Thankfully the classroom wall was against the right handside of my desk as it gave me a little cover as i stared to rub my clit at a constant pace, all the time thinking of him, holding my breath and panicking that id either get caught or he would smell my pussy.

it lasted no more than 15 mins, my nipples ached, my legs started to tremble and when i came i let out this small squeaky noise lol cause i was holding my breath. Gordie kinda gave me a side glance but no more, i could feel my face go bright red and i was sweating like hell, my hand was soaking with my virginial juices too.

thank god no-one saw me, he didnt notice but that was the day he noticed me, snogged him about a month later at a school disco lol, and had his fingers up me not long after but thats for another post. I only recently told him of this and he was like 'fuck why didnt you tell me then'

posted it up after telling a friend about it on here and they suggested i share it xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant!

I had an ex in school who was like this, constant 24/7.

We both made it to 6th year when eventually we were driving and would be out in the back of the car every day at some point we'd get that worked up LOL!

Ah.....to be 18 again, memories!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story Pam, keep up the good work!!

[Removed by poster at 27/08/09 05:20:46]

we still chat about this nowadays lol

» Add a new message to this topic