FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi-curious MMF threesome fantasy

Bi-curious MMF threesome fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a great fantasy about exploring my bi-side (and finding out where (if any) my limits are).

Optimally my fantasy is finding an open minded couple with a bi-lad and his naughty partner.

I have already had the pleasures of using a butt-plug (either whilest being played with by my partner) or while playing with myself. The intensity increase of my orgasms using toys is just amazing, and can highly recommend anyone (who are open) to try out G-spot stimulation .. it surely is a remarkable increase in the pleasures.

Back to my fantasy - as written on my profile I am very bi-curious, but also new to the field, so my request of finding a couple to explore my "other" side with - is solely down to the social aspects and a more "relaxed" atmosphere.

Ideally (a big fantasy of mine) would be taken from behind - while starting to feel a mandhood between my fingers - exploring it with my tongue .. while the woman would be taking me from behind using a strap-on. I have never even had any experience giving a hand-job to another man, but I know myself well enough to know that I would definatly be interested in learning the mastery of giving a good blow-job.

(Anyone knows how many women (if any), actually finding this scenario a turn-on) or whether this fantasy is unrealistic? (any interest or private comments are more than welcome either on here (thread) or on my personal mail - even if there are no intentions of a future meet, I do like the "social" aspects of this site too.

Whether I would be up for even more would probably depend on the couple / the atmosphere .. who knows - when you have tried a strap-on you might be open for more .. so to speak.

Feel free to add any comments, and/or descriptions of your own experiences in the same field, would be great to hear from like-minded people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

"I have a great fantasy about exploring my bi-side (and finding out where (if any) my limits are).

Optimally my fantasy is finding an open minded couple with a bi-lad and his naughty partner.

I have already had the pleasures of using a butt-plug (either whilest being played with by my partner) or while playing with myself. The intensity increase of my orgasms using toys is just amazing, and can highly recommend anyone (who are open) to try out G-spot stimulation .. it surely is a remarkable increase in the pleasures.

Back to my fantasy - as written on my profile I am very bi-curious, but also new to the field, so my request of finding a couple to explore my "other" side with - is solely down to the social aspects and a more "relaxed" atmosphere.

Ideally (a big fantasy of mine) would be taken from behind - while starting to feel a mandhood between my fingers - exploring it with my tongue .. while the woman would be taking me from behind using a strap-on. I have never even had any experience giving a hand-job to another man, but I know myself well enough to know that I would definatly be interested in learning the mastery of giving a good blow-job.

(Anyone knows how many women (if any), actually finding this scenario a turn-on) or whether this fantasy is unrealistic? (any interest or private comments are more than welcome either on here (thread) or on my personal mail - even if there are no intentions of a future meet, I do like the "social" aspects of this site too.

Whether I would be up for even more would probably depend on the couple / the atmosphere .. who knows - when you have tried a strap-on you might be open for more .. so to speak.

Feel free to add any comments, and/or descriptions of your own experiences in the same field, would be great to hear from like-minded people.

"

Oooo we like Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is pretty much one of my top fantasys. also fantasise about it being with a ts instead of a man

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

me too

your fantasy is our reality, nothing more horny than a hot bi guy between us, hungrily sucking on dom as i fill him from behind.......gorgeous mmmmmm

I used to go to partys in blackpool and manchester wher there would be 7-12 guys and 4 0r 5 girls often ended up sucking a cock or 2 great fun.

This fantasy is far from unrealistic. I had a fantastico meet with a m/f couple recently and did everything you describe. It was amazingly horny and I want to do it again and again.

Fantastic story

i happily share that fantasy ..... it will happen one day

I have ben lucky enough to live the fantassy a few times, I think the best was with a gorgeous older big lady and her TV partner. Her partner usd to fuck my ass while I fucked the ladys big oiled up tits, amazing!!!!!!!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Very hot

sounds very naughty its a must to try out

Definitely a fantasy worth turning into reality.

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"your fantasy is our reality, nothing more horny than a hot bi guy between us, hungrily sucking on dom as i fill him from behind.......gorgeous mmmmmm"

That's really horny - I just wish I was hot!

"your fantasy is our reality, nothing more horny than a hot bi guy between us, hungrily sucking on dom as i fill him from behind.......gorgeous mmmmmm

That's really horny - I just wish I was hot! "

eh?

» Add a new message to this topic