FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public toilet fun

Public toilet fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parrow420 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

How I miss the public toilets which were a few streets away from me. I remember the first time I used it, I was young mayb in secondary school. I stood beside the urinal. I remember an older guy also come in he stood next to me and unzipped I was curious so I had a look. It looked huge. Funny thing was he wasn't weeing he was just touching himself. I watched for a few minutes then zipped up and left

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncambsukMan  over a year ago

st ives

Not the only one who did that! Same time and place

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm the pub toilets yes. Think the guy was loitering he came out one cubicles stood next to me looking at my cock. We exchanged a smile, he went into cubicle and I followed, locked door had my trousers down and sucked me dry.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

My first experience was in a public toilets

Loved it then just wish they were all still open

By *orfun68Man  over a year ago

near Settle

Me too. The ones in Colne behind the bank. Gutted when they were knocked down.

By *i 69Man  over a year ago

luton

I went to park toilets when i was in high school...the guy was standing there.. i thought he was peeing...i looked accross and his cock was massive!!

Hard and errect....

My cock went hard...

I looked sheepishly at him...

He took me into cubicle...

st ives

Seems a few of us started in the same way. Quite an awakening for me

luton

"Seems a few of us started in the same way. Quite an awakening for me"

I know sum people say it was wrong ....but i really enjoyed it...he was very nice and gentle ....

luton

"How I miss the public toilets which were a few streets away from me. I remember the first time I used it, I was young mayb in secondary school. I stood beside the urinal. I remember an older guy also come in he stood next to me and unzipped I was curious so I had a look. It looked huge. Funny thing was he wasn't weeing he was just touching himself. I watched for a few minutes then zipped up and left"

I used to go ones end of tooley street b4 u turned left onto tower bridge...

st ives

"Seems a few of us started in the same way. Quite an awakening for me

I know sum people say it was wrong ....but i really enjoyed it...he was very nice and gentle ....

"

i was never badly treated.

I travel the country a lot and there are still a few around. Mostly in small market towns I find, like Bedale.

"Seems a few of us started in the same way. Quite an awakening for me

"

I was the same it seems like most guys wanted to protect you and make sure you enjoyed it

I certainly did lol

Theirs a few up north. Theirs 2 on my way hone which i may visit. 1 with a glory hole but the doors very thick so cant get a good deep throat but still enough

Great start to my Bi experiences. Their was 6 with close walking distance. Did some miles in them days going round them all. Sadly all gone now

By *i jeffMan  over a year ago

ilkeston

Mmmmmm lots in Nottingham and Ilkeston but sadly most of them long gone don't where younger generation go for sexual relief

On the Internet these days all cyber sex

People were getting too bold.

With onset of the internet etc small secluded places were becoming very busy as people that wouldn't normally have known found out about them.

Plus novices pretty much whapping out their cock at anyone whether they seemed interested or not ended up causing a lot of problems. Final straw was recession in 2006 (that we havent got out of yet, regardless of what the government says). It cut funding to everything. So public loos were an uneccessary expense.

Had a few encounters in public loos back in the day.

Nothing like that moment when you get a 'glance' or 'that look' from a stranger at a urinal, or cruisy site.

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

There's still a few in Ireland I've not had fun in them yet but had a few experiences by the shore of a lake

There's toilets in the services off the A303 that used to have a peep hole. I got watched and wanked from underneath a lot there.

By *oistpantysMan  over a year ago

erith

My first ever time was in public toilets I used to go in there at a young age and watch peoples shadows underneath of them blatantly wanking in the cubicles. That was the sign to tell people your up for it then i would watch them sucking and wanking each other underneath while I wanked. One day I built up the courage to get down on my knees a hand come over and grabbed my cock I cum almost instantly I went in there alot over the next few years

Love hearing stories about fun in public toilets. Reminds me of the good old days!

By *an84stalbansMan  over a year ago

St. Albans

Still the odd toilet around for fun but usually the same people all the time. Was fun a few years ago cos the anonymous sex was great! Not talking or knowing each other's names. Just great relief for you both.

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Suckd my first cock n public toilets x

"There's toilets in the services off the A303 that used to have a peep hole. I got watched and wanked from underneath a lot there. "

Which ones, Cartgate roundabout?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

How very different things are now..

Guys would be imprisoned and labelled paedophiles for having consensual sex with 15 yr olds and lots younger by the sound of things

"How very different things are now..

Guys would be imprisoned and labelled paedophiles for having consensual sex with 15 yr olds and lots younger by the sound of things"

Never that young though had one checking me out once who was in uniform but guess could been 6th former, never stayed to ask.

st ives

"How very different things are now..

Guys would be imprisoned and labelled paedophiles for having consensual sex with 15 yr olds and lots younger by the sound of things"

no one see.ed to bother back then. Counselling wasnt required either!

By *tef1972TV/TS  over a year ago

blackburn

My first time was in a public toilet I was wearing girls underwear too after a while it turned into me going to his house on a regular basis

Most recently late at night in a motorway services in a cubical getting bent over

By *parrow420 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

After that first experience I couldn't get the thought of the other guys cock, I had to go back. I went exactly the same time after school. He was there sitting in a wall smoking a cigarette. He most of been about 40 about 6ft white. I remember walking in and stepped in front of the urinal and unzipped took my cock out and started weeping. I could smell the cigarette smoke and knew that he had come in he stood next to me and took is cock out it look so huge compared to mine i could feel my cock go hard. He asked me if I wanted to touch it . I didn't reply. I just instinctively grabbed his cock. It felt so warm I could feel it grow in my hands getting bigger and bigger. It was so big. I started to wank it. He told me if I wanted to go in to the cubicle. I followed him inside one

"After that first experience I couldn't get the thought of the other guys cock, I had to go back. I went exactly the same time after school. He was there sitting in a wall smoking a cigarette. He most of been about 40 about 6ft white. I remember walking in and stepped in front of the urinal and unzipped took my cock out and started weeping. I could smell the cigarette smoke and knew that he had come in he stood next to me and took is cock out it look so huge compared to mine i could feel my cock go hard. He asked me if I wanted to touch it . I didn't reply. I just instinctively grabbed his cock. It felt so warm I could feel it grow in my hands getting bigger and bigger. It was so big. I started to wank it. He told me if I wanted to go in to the cubicle. I followed him inside one"

"People were getting too bold.

With onset of the internet etc small secluded places were becoming very busy as people that wouldn't normally have known found out about them.

Plus novices pretty much whapping out their cock at anyone whether they seemed interested or not ended up causing a lot of problems. Final straw was recession in 2006 (that we havent got out of yet, regardless of what the government says). It cut funding to everything. So public loos were an uneccessary expense.

Had a few encounters in public loos back in the day."

Even started pulling down the locked up loos round our way and landscaping to make it look like nothing was ever there

So looks like no possibility of some of the locked ones ever being 're opened

Think I spent hours on end going from loo to loo around here there were so many now nothing

Toilets in Accrington are good

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so loved to be dressed sexy in my undies to in a public toilet , had so much sexcy fun to , used to suck hard cock and also drop my panties and get fucked to, so heaven xxxxxxxxx

luton

Does anybody go to lymm services??

Junction 20 on m6....

Thr first toilet hsz glory hole....

Ill pay that a visit soon

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ill pay that a visit soon"

Be careful...so may children and the law!

"There's toilets in the services off the A303 that used to have a peep hole. I got watched and wanked from underneath a lot there.

Which ones, Cartgate roundabout?"

Yes cartgate

"Toilets in Accrington are good"

Pm me the location of these ones please

I love them...had loads of under-stall and urinal fun . Sadly most are closeed now.. Still a few places to have fun at Motorway services and the odd pubklic toilet block thats managed to excape cuts. If anyone knows of any (preferably with glory holes) in West Mids, Northats , or Bucks area, pls let me know in a p.m. Is Wendover toilets by library still open?

Is the one at lymm still there

By *ingcom76Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

Most of the good ones near me have gone now. There's a few good lay-bys and secluded areas of forest too.

In town centre

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

There's one in Buxton still active

By *egionaireMan  over a year ago

ramsey

Is the lymm hole on north or south services

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Used to be plenty in n around doncaster only one active one now ! Had lots if fun in them dressed in my best undies been used n abused mmmm

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Toilets near haggerstone castle are open.

Was up there a couple of weeks ago about 8pm.some action and got sucked off.

If there closed plenty of room behind them in bushes

» Add a new message to this topic