FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bruno Mars, Nottingham

Bruno Mars, Nottingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

A Quickie at Bruno Mars, Nottingham

Sat waiting for Bruno, the white curtain surrounds the stage, the large gold crown dead centre. Motorpoint Arena is packed to the rafters, 10,000 eager fans starting to chant his name and clap in unison. 3 seats empty next to me, Block 13 Row 1, great view, fantastic atmosphere. I see a conversation between 3 ladies and the stewards. They are told they have to shimmy in front of everyone on our row to get to their seats or go all the way back up and down the other side.

Muttering they start cautiously easing past everyone's legs and the barrier. 2 brunettes, nice looking, nice bodies, both late 30s then bringing up the rear a platinum blonde woman, late forties, stunning blue eyes standing out from her bobbed hair, shining with excitement and 1 too many Vodkas. Firm breasts under a white shirt and tidy arse in black jeans.

"I'll be on that floor dancing as soon as Bruno comes on" she is saying to anyone who can hear her. I think she may have caught her foot in my coat or maybe someone's foot because the next second she is tumbling forward and straight into my arms. I caught her just, reflex rather than with any knowledge or expectation. Her arms are strong and her perfume heady, her body has me pinned against my seat, arms on mine, breasts pressed into my chest. She gasps and apologises profusely, brushing her hands over my chest and arms as if to remove wayward crumbs or fluff. I smiled at her and said she smelt good and she was welcome to fall into my arms anytime she felt like. She smiled, a more inquisitive look in her eyes as she weighed up what had just happened and had been said. She winked and told me to be careful what I wished for!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything happen?

Flitwick and Fakenham

The curtain goes up and Bruno and the Hooligans do what they do, the audience goes wild, blonde next to me jumping up and down, arms in the air, her breasts bouncing seductively under her white shirt. Everyone is up on their feet, bouncing off each other as the sounds pump through the arena. She is loving the show, her face is electric, eyes lit up and her laughing is infectious. She holds my arm for balance while she films on her phone, she still holds my arm when she is dancing. She puts it around her waist when a ballad is sung and leans her body against me. She looks at me constantly in between laughing and singing with her friends. She suddenly twisted around and kissed me full on the lips whilst Bruno was singing You're Everything: You know you can make my wish come true, if you let me treasure you.

I had been contemplating making more of the touching and holding but she had taken the initiative and the ball was firmly in my court, I kissed back, arm round her waist, sliding up her back to pull her closer. Her lips parted and our tongues touched, a little electric shock running through my body, deeper and harder as the song played out, her held tight against me. She was hot from dancing and I could feel it emanating from her body as I caressed her back, she was a sensual kisser, not diving in trying to reach the back of my throat but gently and seductively touching and exploring each other. Our hands were moving over each other openly and although it was dark and everyone was focussed on Bruno it was still easily seen by her friends and mine. They all laughed and carried on dancing.

The tempo picked up and she was back to dancing but now touching my leg, chest and arm, quickly pulling me to her for a quick kiss.

The band finish their set, in now horny as hell, looking for any pretence to touch her. Lights off, everyone screaming for the encore, I seize my opportunity and twist her round into my arms. Kissing deeply and hard, my erect cock digging into her, she is kissing back and grinding into my rigid pole. She takes my hand and places it on her breast, I cup and squeeze and caress, feeling her nipple harden and poke out, visible through her shirt fabric. Bruno comes back, is panting, she's panting and Bruno is panting too. I can't wait for the set to finish now, my cock raging inside my boxers, her hand now has it held tight in her grasp and she dances to the last two songs.

It's over, I'm deaf but exhilarated. I tell her I drove, so did they she said. Her friends were going to grab a burger before leaving, let's grab something else she said.

Fantastic this is... encore!!!!

More,more

Good!

By *aughtym13Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Bruno Mars has never sounded so good!

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Flitwick and Fakenham

Will finish it later, how do you see it ending?

Flitwick and Fakenham

We hurried out, brushing past the crowds streaming out of the arena. People buying merchandise, drinks, food, all in the way and no one else in a hurry!

My car was in Stoney St car park, just a few minutes walk and we got there in record time, lust and desire pushing us to walk faster. I pushed her up against the side of my Jeep and pressed myself against her, body moulded against body, both breathing hard and kissing like teenagers. Our mouths open and our tongues beating out a rhythm together. I grab her breasts, pert and perky, nipples hard and feel them rise and fall under my hold as she breathes hard and fast. She grabs my cock through my black denims, rubbing up and down my silhouetted shaft. Raking across the head with sharp nails. Kissing deeply, I grab a handful of hair and twist hard eliciting a yelp and a harder grasp of my cock. Fingers still twisted in her hair I pull her mouth hard to mine, tongues now deep and desperate. With my other hand I unbutton her shirt and slip my hand over the satin bra, squeezing and grasping at her soft breasts, hard nipples. I roll a nipple between finger and thumb, pinching hard, another yelp, grinding her pussy into my cock and her hand, we are both carried away on a wave of passion and pure animal lust. I want to fuck her hard and fast, no respite, I want her to cum long and deep as my cock pounds into her.

A front fastening bra, undone quickly and I pop out her breasts, hand on one, mouth on the other, sucking, kissing, licking and biting around the nipple, I suck her nipple deep into my mouth, pinching it between my teeth, clamping it between tongue and roof of mouth. She has undone my jeans and pushes them and my boxers over my hips and takes my hard cock in hand. She rubs pre cum along its length and slides her hand up and down the shaft, gripping tight, her nails digging into the skin, cock hard and ridged under them.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Door open I slide onto the back seat, her head moving between my legs. Her tongue grazes the head of my cock, making it twitch in anticipation. Her lips close over the head and she greedily sucks my cock into her mouth, my shaft devoured deep into her throat. Her hand grips my shaft and stroked up and down, twisting as she does. The sensation is unbelievable and is taking me ever closer to orgasm. One ball then the other are lapped up into her hungry mouth, her tongue twisting round them, lips and teeth sinking over and into them, I flinch, feeling very vulnerable, a woman I don't know, not even her name, is biting down on my balls. God it's such a turn on and my cock is twitching for more. She deep throats me, straight down and right in, sucking hard again biting enough to make me flinch but still sexy as fuck. She has to stop, I want to cum desperately, I'm at the very edge and the release would be amazing, my cock pushed so far into her mouth, teeth at the very base but I still want to feel myself enter her, parting her labia and sinking deep into her hot wet pussy. She climbs in and having already removed her jeans I have her sit on my face. I pull her g string to one side and slip my tongue into her wet pussy. She smells good, sweet and musky, she smells of sex and wanting, lust and need. She grinds her clit into my lips, teeth catching it, raking over it. My tongue finds her passage and I send it into her as deep as I can. In and out, I taste her very essence, my cock still twitching, needing to fuck her. One then two fingers pushed into her pussy, seeking her sensitive g spot, her moans and frantic rocking suggest I have found it. She grinds, rocks and cries out as she cums hard, her orgasm crashing through her body leaving her limp and sweaty. We swap places and she lays on her back, legs spread wide and over the chair backs. Her pussy is shaved, her lips are spread too and her clit visible and hard. I lick from her arse to her clit, my tongue flat. Teasing her clit with my tongue and her pussy with my fingers I watch her as eyes start to glaze again and her breathing becomes fast and shallow.

I place my cock between her lips and very very slowly start to ease my cocks head into her. I tell her to clench her pelvic floor to make herself as tight as possible and feeling her contract I pull out then immediately drive my cock hard and deep into her. She is so tight, so hot and so wet I almost cum there and then but manage to hold back. I start to pump into her, my cock stretching past her tightened muscles, in and out, faster and harder. She is moaning and crying out, head thrashing from side to side, cumming heavily her pussy spasms on my hard shaft. I push deep and hold still feeling her contractions around me. I slide my body up hers a few inches changing the angle my cock touches her deep inside. Rocking up, sliding down, staying as deep as possible all the time, kissing deeply, tongues dancing around each other. She starts to cum again, I begin to pound into her again, straight in, straight out, deep penetration with each thrust of my hips. Her hands grip my buttocks, nails digging deep into my tensed cheeks. Pain shoots through me, pushing me over the edge and I start to cum, pumping spunk deep into her receptive pussy, her orgasm sucking every drop out of me.

Sweating and breathing hard I pull out and she sits up, hand under my balls and bends forward to take my cock into her mouth. Sucking me clean and enjoying the taste of us mingled and creamy.

She kissed me, tenderly, thankfully, dressed and started to leave. Wait I called, what's your name? She just turned, smiling, her blue eyes alive and sparkling, blew a kiss and turned the corner. I smiled to myself thinking what a great gig.......

Great story & very well written

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Great story & very well written "

Thanks

Flitwick and Fakenham

" "

Thanks, like to keep you happy

"

Thanks, like to keep you happy "

Giggles. My latest is less traditionally sex filled

Flitwick and Fakenham

"

"

Flitwick and Fakenham

"

"

What do you want to read about most Baladis??

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

All of this in a car park ...

"

What do you want to read about most Baladis??"

will have a think and pm you. My latest story gives you an idea of some elements.

» Add a new message to this topic