FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday masterbation

Holiday masterbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy.... On holiday on a warm sultry evening. Walking with girlfriends they sit at a table outside a bar. I enter the bar to buy drinks. It's dark and the music is loud. I am at the corner of the bar waiting to be served. I feel someone pushing up against me. I turn and see a guy smiling. I reach forward and stroke the bulge in his trousers. His fingers slide into my panties and rub my clit. He places his finger to lips to indicate we make no sound. Moving closer I unzip his trousers and take it cock in my hand and begin to wank him. We look at each other but there is no emotion on our faces. The sweat is rolling between my tits. I am so close to cumming it is taking all my power to remain still. I see a flicker in his face and know he his close too. We cum together making no movement but feeling the wave of orgasm wash over us and. I feel his cum shoot into my hand. We nod, he licked his fingers and I lick my hand. I return to my girlfriend's and their complaints that I took too long with their drinks. I smile as I sip my COCKtail

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to meet you at the bar.

» Add a new message to this topic