FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Personal Married Couple

My Personal Married Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was younger I struck up an online friendship with a married couple. We never did get around to meeting, but the fun and games we had really did open my eye to all the types of kinky games that can be played, and how words and pictures can set your imagination of fire.

For example, I got to decide what they wore each day for a week. They would show me there wardrobe and I would pic there clothes out. It felt empowering having that amount of control over them even with simple things, let alone what I ordered them to do in the bedroom! I would send them a picture a day, and order them to describe what they would do to me, and if they were good I would send them a result back of how horny it made me.

What was really special though is that they got off just as much as I did on being controlled.

It's a very unusual kink, but I would be interested to here anyone else's experiences x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Playing roleplay games of obedience, service and control are something we enjoy very much with the women we've met. It's not something we'd really be bothered to try as an online 'experience' really, as the real thing is so wonderful. But can imagine many enjoying the play you describe.

By *ovice_subTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

This something I dream of, I love the thought and idea of being controlled in all aspects. Online can be difficult sometimes however it adds to the overall control of the situation.

To have someone go to the extent of choosing outfits etc is quite interesting to me.

Unfortunately there are very few couples or fems that are interested in this sort of thing.

X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, but I live in hope lol

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

I'd love to role play with you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love online roleplay