FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucked by a mate

Fucked by a mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fantasy of having a couple of drinks with a mate while the wofe is away on a hen do and we talk about fetishes, I mention I've worn the wifes sheer tights a couple of times and squeezed into one of her skirts, after a couple more drinks my mate asks me to try them on for him. I go up upstairs and pull some nude sheer ones on and slip into a skirt, Im about to head back down but decide against it and Im about to take them off when I hear my mate coming up the stairs, i panic as he walks into the bedroom, he looks at me and says wow great legs, I blush. He walks over to me and stokes my leg, I must admit I'm very turned on but I can't say anything, he gets me to sit on the bed and he kisses me I'm unsure of this but don't stop him, he whispers for me to turn round and lie on my front, he starts to push his hand up my skirt feeling my ass in the nylon, he then dissapears downstairs saying don't move I'll be back, I hear some rustling and he's back, he has some lube in hand, I say what do you have that for, he tells me it's cos his wife likes it in the ass and they'd run out, OMG he wants to fuck me, his hands are back on my ass and he's tearing the tights and I feel the cool gel on my ass and a finger being inserted, im so turned on. Then something bigger is pressing against me and I can feel his wieght on top as he slowly pushes into me, it does hurt a little but the feel of it sliding in is wonderful, he moves back and forth getting quicker and quicker, he's really fucking me now and then lets out a gasp and he comes in me, wow I'm such a slut.

We got to sleep for which I slip into some sexy stay ups and a slip for him, we wake up the next morning and he's hard again, I suck him greedily while he's stroking my stay ups he then tells me to lie on my back and he hoiks stockinged legs up and I can see his cock moving to toward me again, I sigh as he enters me and fucks me like his bitch coming hard, we kiss and............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmm nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic