FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Best Medicine

The Best Medicine

By *anillaguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Kingston

Hello all, I have been rather ill of late which included a few days in hospital. Apart from being in intense pain, the biggest problem has been extreme boredom. I have some lovely friends on here who have sent lots of supportive messages, not to mention a good few who have asked if there is anything they could do to help.

Although not currently able to take advantage, in the nicest possible way, of these kind offers it got me thinking; when more fully recovered, what would be the most amazing way to celebrate my return to health?

What follows will be very clearly a fantasy, for it to become a reality I would need the luck of the luckiest man alive, whomever that may be.

Please feel free to message me any suggestions you may have to include in my ultimate recuperation scenario.

Two of my closest Fab friends had invited me round to celebrate my return to health. I was grateful for the invitation as I had been practically housebound for a few weeks and felt that a club visit would be beyond my endurance at this time. A relaxing evening with two good friends, a bite to eat, some engaging chat and lots of laughs was just what I needed.

Met at the door by Tanya, wearing a fantastically low cut blouse which revealed enough cleavage to draw my eyes and make me smile, I was ushered in to the front room. Karen, my other dear friend with whom I had shared some erotic times, sat on the sofa. Upon my entrance, she rose to give me a long, lingering hug. It was so lingering that Tanya joined the hug, closest I have been to a threesome yet, I joked, as I always did when this warm embrace occurred.

Once the welcome and the pleasantries were out of the way, I was informed that they had my evening all planned. Looking slightly puzzled, I acknowledged with a bemused OK. The first thing, I was told, would be for me to be completely relaxed and to that end they had run me a bath. I just nodded as I was led to to the bathroom, where a lovely scented bubble bath awaited me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic