FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Imagining - A scenario with Helen

Imagining - A scenario with Helen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Scenario with Helen...

I'd have happily knelt down, bringing her to her knees with me, as I kissed her on the mouth passionately to work her up, for I know she loves to kiss, and it is clear what it can do to her if the connection is right. Then I'd have made her close her eyes, I'd have told her too; eyes closed Helen. The room now quiet... you could hear a pin drop, bar our breathing she would have heard me unzip you, and then heard your jeans fall to the floor, causing a slight draft as they drop to your feet and your belt buckle hits the floor hard as they go. I know she would be dying to open her eyes, but if she disobeys and does so, then she earns herself a spanking from me, under the close and intense watchfull eye of my Sir, If that be the case... as she would be told; to be sure to keep her eyes closed till I was ready for her to open them again, and if she failed, she would not get what I have in store for her in regards to you just yet!

But the idea would be to tease the hell out of her, make the antisipation and the not knowing so strong, she will naturally open those beautiful eyes of hers!

She fails at keeping her eyes closed naturally, and thats when I tell her; she has earned herself a spanking from me, instead of you.. as she would probably want it... You agree and tell her to move swiftly to the bed, and get on all 4's, as she see's you step out of yr jeans!

You take a seat in front of her at the side of the bed, as she is on her hands and knees across the width of the bed, I move to you and kiss you hard and passionately, allowing you to possibly taste Helens kiss on my lips from our kiss before.

I move in next to her on the bed, as you watch me, watching you, I run a hand over her cheek all a flush, and bring her face up to look at me and meet my gaze, then I bend and kiss her again, making her part her lips, darting my tongue inside her mouth, then leaving her wanting more, as I lightly spank her a couple times across her bum cheeks laid bare... just so she is fully aware it will be me spanking her. I tell her to look at 'My Sir' while I spank her 6 more times in total, increasing every time in strength... telling her to; count them as I go, making sure to rub and sooth her now red cheeks in between each spank, prolonging her punishment... While telling her; to be sure, not to take her eyes off of you, whether you are looking at her not! I tell her; I want her to see how my doing this to her, will make you react, and that if she is a good girl for me, she can have what she has helped create!

As I look at you, I see clearly that we have had an impact on you, for your eyes are ablaze with desire, yr breathing is thick, and your cock hard and struggling against yr boxers, that act as a restraint!

I ask my Sir very nicely; If you will bring your cock out to play with us, please Sir!?

You oblige my request, after rubbing, and so teasing us a little all the more with him, till you reach in and release him, just so his tip is visible above the waistband, as you tell us both; we can have him out to play fully, if we are both good girls!! You get up and walk over to us both on the bed, yr hard cocks tip still very visible, and very much wanted.

Im kneeling now too, as I know my Sir wants his own fill of spanking us both at the same time together... and you do so, sometimes spanking us at the same time, (me under yr stronger hand), sometimes alternating, so the other hears the cracks but doesn't feel it physically, though see's it in the corner of her eye! When you are done you step back to look at your handy work, of both our cheeks scarlett, your mark left behind, and us both left tingling and on fire, in more ways than one!

Then you move across the room and stand there watching us both. I tell Helen to; follow me, as I know you want us both kneeling at yr feet again! I get up off the bed, and take her hand telling her to; come with me, now kneel down beside me too hun... infront of My Sir, she does so... good, I tell her, as I smile a knowing smile at her! You tell us we are both good girls, and we both smile up at you from below at your feet, with a cheeky glint in both our eyes. We are on our knees, palms of our hands flat on the tops of our thighs in submission!

I look at you and ask; may I have your fine, and very hard cock please Sir?... For we both wish to bring you pleasure, and take our own pleasure, in bringing you yours!

You tell me, yes my Beautiful Sub, you may!

I run my hands up yr leg, and ask Helen to do the same up your other leg... she is doing well and I tell her so, both our hands meet and interlock over the top of your cock, throbbing felt from him, still inside your boxers, as Helen and I look at each other and smile. With a hand free each at the back of the waist band, and interlocked at the front, we quickly and together, whip your boxers down to the floor, allowing you complete freeness from any restraint of clothes, as yr cock springs upwards in the throw of things.

Helen and I are still in our bras, but you have both our panties in yr possession!

With one hand I take your fine and very firm cock and ask Helen to; meet my hand with hers, as we interlock our fingers over your fine member and we stroke you together, to get you even harder, still. As we do so, Helen and I kiss again, as you watch us from above, we release each others tits and search out each others nipples with our free hands. I look at Helen and smile, she smiles back knowing what I am thinking, and I ask her to follow me...

...Still kissing each other we start to introduce your hard cock to our kissing, letting him flow in between both of our lips, as we allow his length to run its course over and between them both, as Helen and I sit opposite one another, your hardness running back to tip again between our mouths, where Helen and I kiss each other, over him, with him in our kiss, and then repeat again and again... Till you are telling us to; stop or you will cum... as on the way back up to the tip with the kiss, we still use our interlocked fingers in unison as we stroke your cock on the up take too!.

I tell Helen to; take your cock in her mouth, as our fingers are still interlocked around you, and bring you back to the edge of no return... but be sure not to make you cum. As she does so, I allow my hand to wonder down to her most intimate part, and I'm met with such beautiful and silky wetness, and I tell you so... as I imagine her so soft, and inviting, and it's then I notice, that I myself am also very silky, wet and inviting.

You are watching all this... and are pushed to the brink, the very edge, just not over it. I notice your struggle to hold on... and tell Helen to; share your cock back to me, which she does eagerly, and watches me take you slowly and fiirmly towards the base and up to your tip, over and over again, occasionally using my tongue in a butterfly flick, baring my teeth, making you feel them so slightly, as I sooth you again with my sucking, and I encourage Helen to hold with me, your cock a little firmer in grip, as you now see her hand begin to wonder to my crotch that's wet and open to her touch there. I tell Helen to describe to you what she is feeling there between my legs, she tells you; I am soft and smooth to the touch, silky and slippery, feeling so very wet there for her Sir. I have you to the very edge of no return, and yr climax is now inevitable, as you throb so hard in our hands, and begin to release your warm spunk into my mouth, and as you watch me share that first mouthful with Helen, you shoot the rest over each of our tits bared to you, as we both still stroke you firmly till you are soft and somewhat sated.....

Till next time Sir... as the pleasure will be all ours, in giving you yours xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulagainMan  over a year ago

Bromley

bless her

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" bless her

"

Indeed

» Add a new message to this topic