FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What has the most unexpected happened?

What has the most unexpected happened?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingtolife OP   Couple  over a year ago

who knows

Was just reading other thread about being caught and thought Id throw this one out.

What has the most unexpected happen through a strange turn of events or forward planning, and spur of the moment.

One of mine is pretending to be asleep and watching wife kiss the german aupair..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol

You'll need to be very broad minded!!

PM me.

Getting off with older women. Mainly kissing and fondling but had it happen a couple of times. First was just odd occasion then second developed a bit further and saw more of her.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 16:51:30]

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

I am very .....

Mr once told me he randomly called a number he see on a dating site just to meet them for fun. Called it and a woman answered and turned out it wasn't someone messing about. Later that day they met in a car park and he followed her to her house where he was looking for a parking spot. The lady went in and called him and just said come straight up. As requested he did but was shocked to see she was larger then what he could see when they had met in the car park. At this point there was no turning back. He totally enjoyed going with the larger lady but never regretted it. Naughty boy lol

» Add a new message to this topic