FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mmf

mmf

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In january 2011 i was seeing a 25 year old woman who was insatiable. I am a lot older so i asked her if she would like some extra cock. She agreed as long as i was present and involved.

We both contacted a guy aged around 45 and arranged a meet one monday evening.

my partner was nervous but eager and as the 45 ish man arrived she met him at the door and they kissed. she brought him into the lounge where she sat beteen us.

I started stroking her neck and shoulders which always turns her on and dave ( the other man) began to do the same. we moved down to caress a breast each at which point she began to stroke both our cocks which as you can imagine where very hard

we removed her top and sucked a nipple each which made her sigh.

i then began to kiss her back and she moved forward and removed daves cock and began to suck it. dave had his trousers fully open and she moved them down his legs while still sucking his hard cock. i carried on stroking her back and kissing her neck while i removed her skirt under which her bare pussy was soaking wet. I gently moved her back away from daves cock and got her to lean back on the settee. we both inserted a finger each into her wet hole and she orgasmed quickly.dave moved down to lick her while i kissed her, then we swapped over. she orgasmed a few times while being licked , then she opened a condom and rolled it onto daves cock with her mouth, and she laid on the floor while he hammered into her. I took a few pics, then removed my clothing and placed my cock over her mouth. dave fucked her for a while then sat back on the settee. she went and sat beside him and removed the condom and sucked him again. i moved down and licked her pussy but i could see her sucking daves cock.

then she laid on the settee and dave fucked her again and again while she sucked me off. we played for around 90 mins, then i fucked her hard and then shot my juice into her mouth. She sucked dave off again and he came in her mouth with a load groan. she couldnt swallow all his cum so she was told to clean him up orally. she refused so she was told to bend over and we gave her 5 hard slaps each for not being dirty enough.

she told me afterwards how much she had enjoyed the evening and we have repeated again with dave and a few other men. this is not as exciting as some other stories on here.... but its absolutely true.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic