FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Toilet fuck

Toilet fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was asked by a very horny naughty lady on this site to write out one of her fantasies, so here it is, hope you all like it.

Saturday night again and out on the piss with a few mates trawling the bars looking for pussy. Wonder what tonight will bring I asked myself. We had been to a couple of bars until we decided to stick with the final bar, a typical late night dance bar. It was heaving with all sorts of pussy, young girls dressed like little tarts, older women dressed like fucking whores but all making my cock aroused lol. I made my way to the bar and got a round in for my mates. We stood from the bar, unable to chat really because of the music so we just scanned the bar looking for our fun for the night, typically my mates were after young pussy, but to be honest I loved the more mature woman. It was then I spotted you across the bar. Fucking hell I thought to myself, It was your cleavage to be honest that brought you to my attention, your tits looked like they were trying to escape from your blouse. I took my eyes from your tits to study you now. I would say you were early 50's, just about 5 foot tall, shoulder lenght blonde hair, huge tits, you had a tight looking skirt, showing a well shaped arse, black seamed stockings, and red heels. My cock was dribbling now and was very aroused. It looked like you were with some girlfriends. I kept looking over to you, trying to attract your attention but without success. I saw you move to the bar, heres my chance now I thought. I went over to the bar and stood behind you, it was very crowded so it was a good chance to get close to you. As you got served you stood aside a bit to let me in, thanks I said and you smiled back. You went back to your friends but this time it was you looking over to me. You looked so fucking horny, how I would love to fuck you i thought to myself. I looked up again but you were gone, shit, oh well. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, turning round I was face to face with you. Come with me you said. I followed you out the bar and you stopped in your tracks, Do you want some dirty fun you asked, not really knowing what you meant I said yes, then come with me, no talking and no turning back. You took my hand and led me into the ladies, you found a cubicle at the end and we both squeezed in, as you locked the door you clamped your mouth to mine and gave me the most passionate french kiss I have ever had, your tongue felt so horny deep in my mouth. My hands now were round your arse, sliding your skirt up I was pleasantly suprised to find you had no panties on. You opened your legs slightly as my hand made its way up your stockinged legs, my fucking cock was so hard now, dribbling precum like a tap. Slowly my hand reached between your legs, your cunt felt so fucking wet as I slipped a finger inside you. I slowly frigged you then withdrew my finger to taste your juices, you wanted a taste as well so I fingered you again and offered you my fingers so you could taste your cunt. We french kissed again as my fingers once more found your cunt, you lifted one leg up onto the toilet, opening your cunt so wide for me to explore. I wanted to lick you out now so got down on my knees and buried my head between your legs. I began to probe you with my tongue as I spread your cunt open, stimulating your clit with the gentlest of touchest with my tongue. I must have hit the spot because you started to squirt, covering my face with your love juice. I carried on licking you out, you had my head in your hands forcing my face into your cunt, such a fucking horny woman. As I licked you out I started to chew your cunt lips, pulling on them, you had long pussy lips, they were crying out to be chewed. My cock now was so uncomfortably hard in my jeans, it wanted to be released now. I stood up, and as you sat down on the toilet you began hurriedly undoing my jeans, struggling to pull them and my boxers over my rock hard cock. You ran the tip of your finger over the tip of my cock, spreading the precum, then putting your finger to your mouth to taste me. You licked your lips, mmmmmmm, fucking lovely you said. You bent down now to take me into your mouth, slowly inch by inch you swallowed my cock, all the way in. As you slowly mouth wanked me I was able to put my hands inside your blouse, feeling your tits through your bra, your nipples felt so hard. I managed to get my hands inside your bra, pulling your tits free,they were so soft and heavy. I massaged them as you sucked me, I could feel a finger of yours just probing my arsehole. You certainly knew how to suck cock, I had to try so hard to stop myself cumming, I wanted to fill your cunt with my spunk and it was time now to give you what you wanted. I withdrew my cock from your mouth and pulled you up, I french kissed you again as my fingers found your cunt again, teasing your clit with my thumb I brought you to a shuddering orgasm again, squirting your juices all over my hand again and dribbling down your stockings. Your cunt was now ready for my cock, I bent you over the toilet and hitched your skirt up, your gorgeous arse looked so inviting but i'll fuck your arse another time I thought to myself. I stood behind you now and slowly teased your cunt lips with my cock, I entered you slowly then out again, but you were so eager for your cunt to swallow my cock, you pressed your arse onto me so i gave you what you craved, ramming my cock deep inside you, grabbing your hips I fucked you hard and fast, I could feel your hanging tits swinging beneath you as I fucked your cunt hard. You were rubbing your clit now, bringing yourself to orgasm as I carried on giving you a good pounding, I could feel myself almost at the point of no return, I really went for it now, my balls slapping against your arse as I reached climax, shooting my hot spunk deep inside you. Your pussy drained every drop of cum from me. I withdrew my cock but you weren't finished with it yet, being a fucking greedy girl you bent down to suck and lick my cock clean. We finished of with another deep french snog then hastily dressed. We walked out of the ladies, my spunk oozing out of your cunt, you felt so fucking slutty as we returned to the bar to our friends but not without exchanging numbers so we could meet up again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WOW! you lucky devil! that was a great story,made me horny reading it!! ook forward to your next installment!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic