FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jab cross, winner takes all

Jab cross, winner takes all

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Posted before if anyone read it last time apologies:

Double jab, cross, roll, left hook to the body, slip and a left hook to the head. All very well on a heavy bag but not such an easy task with a real person with two very real gloves on their hands.

All you can do is practise though and hope the adrenaline doesn't take over when you get in the ring for real.

Now being that I'm an older fella and the guys in the boxing club are half my age and fit as fuck I've only sparred twice: first time hurt a lot, ring craft.......it's not just an expression! 2nd time after a bit more practise and a 1 on 1 lesson with the coach went better. I landed a few and he landed a few. Better able to block and avoid his shots but still getting picked off as his better fitness started to tell.

So after that I have stuck to ton-ups, pads and bags. Fit for 55 with quick hands and heavy and hard lefts and rights.

Invited to a party once in a big house in the country, didn't really know anyone but fancied a night out so thought what the hell, if it's shit I can leave!

I turned up at a beautiful Georgian rectory with a large modern glass extension at the back. A large garage converted to a gym, hot tub outside, plenty to drink, pretty people and music pumping.....all looked very promising for a quality night. Beer in hand I wandered around, chatting to a few couples on the way. No-one in the hot tub yet, maybe later I thought.

Opened one door and saw a very beautiful woman, early forties, long blonde hair, stunning body in a loose summer dress, no bra, pert and perfect. Her arse was superb, arms and legs toned with a pretty gold chain around her ankle. Interesting and I was staring I realised, so snapped out of my reverie and looked for what was holding her attention. It was a boxing gym; heavy bags, weights etc and to my surprise an actual boxing ring, damn.......lucky bastard whoever owns this place.

She was watching a guy, he was good looking, nearly my height, gym fit and smashing the crap out of a heavy bag. He saw me looking and introduced himself as Tony and the woman as Geri, his wife. Chatting about the party and thanks for the invite I told them I was very jealous of his gym. He was very gracious and said I could use it any time and asked if I boxed at all.....told him I knew my way around the gym but had never actually boxed beyond the two very controlled sparring bouts. He was looking at his wife and winked at her then suggested that we have a bout now and to make it a bit more interesting to the winner the spoils; I was confused, what spoils I asked? Geri, my wife.....the winner gets to fuck her while she stands over the loser. I looked at her and she smiled, very much interested I immediately agreed. I reckoned I could take him as long as I kept out of his way for the first round or so. He hit hard but his guard was low and he wasn't snapping back from any big punches to protect himself....cocky or over confident, I didn't really care as his wife was stunning and I really really wanted to be the one fucking her while he watched.

As I thought he came out hard and was throwing multiple punches so I covered up and blocked as many as possible to take the sting out of them. It was hurting but he telegraphed every shot so unless he changed his style I had a good shout. I parried with a few jabs and a couple of counter body shots as he came in high but otherwise he was up at the end of round 1. Geri brings me a bottle of water and a towel, dries my face and chest and plants a kiss on my lips, slightly parted with the hint of darting tongue "for luck" she said. With that she knelt in front of me and ran her hands up my thighs stopping just short of my cock. She then went over to Tony and did the same, both of us distracted then!

Round 2 and I got more shots in, countering his increasingly wild crosses and slipping his crosses. Hit him hard with left hooks to the body as he came in with overhead right hooks. They properly take the wind out of you, better me landing them I thought. A couple of jab cross combinations and round 2 was mine.

Geri is back in my corner, rubbing me down with the towel then holding me close and kissing me properly. Hard to hold someone in boxing gloves but I managed to pull her close. Her dress was damp from my sweat as she repeated this with Tony.

He was going to come out all guns blazing so I was very much on the defensive and kept to the centre of the ring so he had to come to me. Blocking his big rights and countering jabs I felt in control. He was building up for a big push so I let him come at me. He threw a big right which I slipped and stepped left and as his body started to move past me I hit him with a hard right hook, square on. He just stopped, eyes rolled and started to go. I mostly caught him and lowered him down onto the canvas. He wasn't knocked out but had no idea what had just hit him.....it's always the ones you don't see coming that take you out.

Geri flew in past me to make sure he was ok, he grimaced at her and said sorry but a bet is a bet and shuffled into a corner. Geri came over to me and kissed me, her lips parted and tongue gently touching mine. She stopped to help me out of the gloves and handed me a towel. As I dried myself off she slipped her dress over her head and handed it to Tony saying "you lost me and now another man is going to fuck me as I bend over you"

I stripped of, still sweating profusely, but now horny as hell what with the adrenaline rush from winning and this gorgeous woman bending over her husband with her arse and pussy facing me. I moved behind her and ground my cock and pelvis into her arse, pulling her tight to me. "Kiss him" I said wanting her to bend over more so I could feel the heat and smell her scent as she did so. Her pussy and arse pressed tight up against my now hard cock I bent over too so I could cup her breasts. Firm and pert I rolled her hard nipples between finger and thumbs whilst she ground her arse into my cock.

Tony is begging to have his gloves removed so he can get to his own hard cock. He was loving the show and Geri and I were both loving showing off for him. We undid his gloves and stripped him off before making his sit back in his corner. Geri turns and presses her naked body against mine while kissing me hard. Her hands are roaming over my body, across my chest, down my back and grabbing hold of my arse and squeezing hard. She slides her hands round to hold my balls in one and my cock in the other. Sliding her hand up and down my shaft pre-cum is glistening on the tip of my cock. She knelt in front of me and looking at Tony said "to the winner the spoils", I grinned and then moaned as she slipped my cock between her pursed lips. Slowly she lowered her mouth over my cock, gagging slightly as it hit the back of her throat. Squeezing my balls and twisting her hand around my hard cock she started to pump up and down her tongue flicking out to catch each droplet of pre-cum.

I looked at Tony and winked at him, I stood Geri up and turned her towards him so he could see the look on her face as I penetrated his wife's pussy. I teased my cock between her lips, rubbing the head from her arse to clit and back before slipping into her. I could feel her pushing back against me so let her hot wet pussy slide right up to my balls. I started moving in and out while slapping her arse. She was groaning and Tony was wanking hard. I licked my finger and slowly inserted it into her arse, twisting it in and out. I could feel my cock thrusting into her pussy through the thin membrane. Her pussy and arse started to contract and tense, I could feel her orgasm starting to build. I was alternating short gentle teasing pulses and long hard thrusts, she was stroking and rubbing her clit in increasingly fast movements and I started to thrust deep into her matching her speed and intensity until she cried out in ecstasy. She was cumming hard and fast and her tightening pussy tipped me over the edge, shooting hot spunk deep into her I groaned and gripped her hips hard to push myself as deep into her pussy as I could. Tony had shot a thick strand of cum over his legs onto the canvas and was watching entranced at Geri cumming again and again.

She braced herself on the ropes and lowered her dripping pussy down onto Tony's waiting lips, he licked and sucked her clean making her cum again in the process. I watched happily dazed as they played with each other, cold beer in one hand, my cock in the other.........what a great party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic