FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sub fantasy come true

Sub fantasy come true

By *alton OP   Man  over a year ago

prescot

I have a sub bbw buddy, we had discussed a fantasy . And I decided to make it reality it's not hardcore but we enjoyed it

I picked up T early evening she wore leggins shoes black blouse no bra, we drive up the m62 and I opened her top all but the bottom two buttons to show her beautiful big tits off slowing as we passes the truckers, telling her to play with her tits a d suck her own nipples,

We got to a discreet place near burtonwood then on with her blindfold ,as we pulled in we slowly

passed 3 cars. I stopped went to the passengers door and opened it, I then put acrid collar on T complete with short lead. I pulled her out of the car with her full left breast exposed and led her up the path listening to the car doors close behind me.

We stop and kiss passionately my hands enjoying her large tits and hardening nipples, first one then two more guys gather and with a nod and smile start rubbing their cocks . I pill her down and release my cock she greadily takes it I nod to the guys to come closer , I lift her hands So she can wank two if them. One guy goes behind T and slides her blouse off her shoulders. Then it's 3 pairs of hands kneading tut flesh and pulling nipples, I tell her to take two and she pulls the two cocks ti her mouth. It was a great sight to watch her take two at once, one guy pulled out and cim on the floor, the guy from behind T soon took his place. Then T lay on my jacket still blindfolded and I mounted her titd as she wanked the other two guys, I asked her if she wanted it which was her prompt to tell the guys she wanted there hot cum on her tits I stood over her with them kneeling one wanking himself and T wanking the other, first one closely followed ny the other cum on her tits spurt after spurt on her tits and neck then my contribution wa added, she rubbed it in then sat up to lift her left breast in order ti luck the cum, was fantastic , the guys thanked and left. Then collar off, tissues out and blindfold off. As I said not full swing by anymeans but we both enjoyed and will

Be repeating soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic