FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The massage

The massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyandTrudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

So after a long break we started chatting to M about a massage. We got on really well and set a date to meet in person. The evening came and we arrived at his house a little nervous but excited about stepping back into the scene. M was great. We chatted and relaxed and and we hit it off almost immediately. Trudy was enjoying herself and so we agreed that we wanted to carry on. Skip forward a few hours, and we had a very horny evening. M massaged both of us and I could see Trudy was very comfortable with M and on the drive home she said she wanted to do it again.

The second visit is where it gets very interesting. M again greeted us at the door and we went into the lounge where the massage table was set up. Low lighting, relaxing music and a lovely cool breeze from the open patio doors.

M asked if we wanted him to keep his underwear on or strip off. This time Trudy wanted him to strip. She'd seen his lovely cock the first time and I had a sneaky suspicion she wanted more than a look this time.

She stripped down to a lacy thong and laid face down on the table. I could see that M was getting a nice semi on at the sight of Trudy and she clocked it too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a nice massage. Can't wait to hear more.

norwich

M began by pouring some oil over her back and gently started to ease away the days tension with his hands. Trudy had hers eyes closed and her arms under her head. She was very relaxed. After slowly running his hands over her back he moved down towards her bottom. Trudy shifted slightly at his touch as he began to rub her cheeks. She parted her legs slightly. By this time M was hard and so was I. I had stripped too and was gently pulling on my cock as I watched. His fingers were sliding over her bum now and ever so slowly he began to gently pull her cheeks apart as he massaged the very tops of her inner thighs and bum. Again, Trudy moved her legs apart giving M a view of her now damp thong. She lifted her hips allowing him to slowly pull her thong down her legs. He handed them to me and I could see from how wet they were that I might not be getting a massage myself this evening.

norwich

Now her pussy was bare and her legs were apart M started to concentrate more on her thighs and now and then a stray finger slipped onto her wet lips. Each time he touched her there she involuntarily twitched. A little moan as he started to rub her pussy and her hands moved to her side, laying on the tables edge. M moved to the side of the table and continued to explore her wetness with his fingertips. Trudy could feel him lean over her as he pushed a finger inside. Her hand reached out and he moved his cock into the palm of her hand. She was squeezing him and pulling on him as he inserted another finger. The sound of his fingers going in and out of her was wonderful. She was now feeling his balls and underneath to his smooth bum. All the while being fingered by him.

My kinda fun!

norwich

I stood up and moved to where her head was laying and she moved over so she could take my cock into her mouth. She was sucking me hard and she was moaning gently as M continued to finger fuck her while she was tugging on his now very swollen cock.

She was pulling him over to her bum as she shifted onto her side. M was now holding onto the edge of the table watching her suck me.

Trudy shifted again so her bottom was right on the edge and moved M down so she could rub the head of his cock over her sopping wet pussy. M looked at me as if to check it was ok and I just smiled and nodded. He was rocking back and forward as Trudy was pulling on him, rubbing her clit with his tip. She guided him to her hole and moved her hand to his bum and slowly pushed him into her.

norwich

He slowly began to ease the full length of his cock into her and then, just as slowly, back again. Trudy let go of me and was fully concentrating on the feeling of M fucking her. I moved to get a better view. M began to speed up, sliding full in to the balls that were already wet with her juices.

"Wait. Let me get in a better position. "

He pulled out and she turned over to lay on her back and moved down the table to the end. M held her legs apart and pushed against her open pussy. Her nipples, in full view now, we're solid and very aroused. As M began to fuck her, her boobs began bouncing in time with each thrust. He was fucking her hard now. Her legs as wide as she could get them and his cock and balls soaked with her cum. She was flushed and completely lost in the moment as she continued to cum. Moaning loudly each time. M was glistening with sweat and it was running down his back and bum. I moved round behind him and pushed against him with my cock, slipping between his wet cheeks. Each time he moved backwards, I moved forwards rubbing my cock on his hole. Neither of us were into male on male fucking but in this moment in the midst of everything he leaned forward over Trudy to suck on her nipples offering his bum to me. I took hold of his hips and eased the head of my cock into him. Trudy must have felt a change in how hard he was getting because she began to shudder in a very powerful orgasm. Her legs were actually shaking.

norwich

She looked over at me and mouthed "are you fucking him?" I nodded and she grinned from ear to ear. By now he had relaxed and I was fucking his arse as hard as he was fucking her cunt. We were all moaning with the sheer intensity of what we were doing. Suddenly I felt his muscled begin to tighten. Trudy had wrapped her legs around us both and was pulling him into her. She had no intention of letting him go and he stiffened as his cock exploded inside her, pumping his cum deep inside. She was cumming, he was cumming and the sensation of his cock pumping hot sticky sperm into her made me cum too. I filled his arse as he was filling her pussy. It felt like we were all in one big orgasm. It was the most amazing moment. As we all began to relax I pulled out of him slowly. I was shattered. M began to ease out of Trudy but he hadn't gone down. His balls were tight and hard and Trudy could tell he hadn't even begun to go limp. She pulled him towards her and kissed him right on the mouth, surprisingly both of us. She wasn't ready to stop. Not with his cock still hard. "Keep fucking me" she managed. "I want you to fuck me more."

"God, yes." He said "but let's get off this table. I don't think it will take it"

norwich

M lived in the country so his garden was private and not overlooked by anyone.

"Let's cool down in the garden?" He offered. Trudy indicated that she liked that idea and grabbed a towel from the massage table. "You stay here and watch. You'll like that" she said to me. She wasn't wrong. They dissapeared into the garden but it was very dark. I could hear more than I could see which was actually incredibly horny. I could just make out that she was kneeling in front of him with her bum up and her head down. He moved behind her and started to fuck her again. Hard. He had grabbed her hips and was slamming against her. She was getting her hard fuck and was loving every minute of it. They weren't out there long before I heard them both cum loudly. When they came back they were smiling so I'm guessing they enjoyed the "cooling down".

We cleaned up and then just layed in the lounge for a while. Trudy and M were cuddling and she was kissing his mouth and stroking his now limp balls. I lay next to her kissing her back and shoulders. If this was round two, I can't wait for round three. M agreed this was the hottest evening he'd had, and was surprised by how much we had both enjoyed the male on male fuck. In the heat and passion of the moment we had discovered something new. All in all a very enjoyable, hot, sexy, uninhibited meet. Looking forward to the next one.

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Wow what an unbelievably horny story. My cock was twitching the whole way through. Thank you! Hope there's more

That was so sexy ,hope there is more details to follow?

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow

norwich

Glad you enjoyed it

norwich

We will be meeting him again soon so who knows what the evening will bring.

By *itandHungCouple  over a year ago

Wexford town

Great story

norwich

Thanks

Always had a massage fantasy where im lying on the table face down covered with a towel across my bum when his hands slip under and feels some knickers and while he is standing at my head i notice his hardon and slip down his trousers to find him wearing knickers and nylons, another pair of nylons are then handed to me to put on then we stroke each others hard cocks

Patience is a virtue and a great, sexy story like this is worth the wait.

norwich

"Patience is a virtue and a great, sexy story like this is worth the wait. "

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

I really enjoyed that story . Especially the twist where it M took cock for the first time . That got my cock extra hard . I do hope there is more to come

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I think I need a massage now!

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Great story,love a good massage

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

norwich

Thanks for the messages everyone. Much appreciated.

» Add a new message to this topic