FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a susprize

What a susprize

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chatting to a guy for a few weeks got to know him very well chatted about most things likes dislikes and always got down to sex .lol he was married to and bi .as the weeks went by . We got on realy well after a few pic swapping . And things he liked and when he would be free. I have not met meny guys . The odd wank or bj . One day he told me he will have the house to him self . Lucky enough i wasnt working that day . He asked me if i like to come over for a chat and coffee .i said i would it was a week later when he was free . We aranged a time . And day . I was looking forward to meeting him .the say arived and it was getting closer to the time so i jumpted into the shower . Got ready to set of . And my phone went . Hi hope your still coming . My belly was turning up in knots . As i typed back yes just setting off he gave me hes post code . So off i set it was about a 20 min drive . As i pulled up to this deteched house in a nice part of the country . I walked to the door and rang the bell . I will call him paul .not hes real name !!!!! Well paul invited me in . We went into the kitchen and he made me a coffee and we was chatting small talk . And he sat on the stool.next to me as we chatted he put hes hand on my leg feeling the top of my leg i was getting quite hard witch i think he knew as we chatted hes hand reched my harning coc . Your hard he sad . I mumbled yes . With that he said well lets get him out . Soon had my zip undone out poped my hard cock . And he started to stroke me . I look at hes bulge in hes jeans so i just stared to rub hes cock though hes jeans after we played he asked if i wanted to go upstairs . Yes i said once in the beed room he told me to strip so i did as he did the same when i seen hes hard coc my eyes almost pop out my head paul had a fantaic coc .i just had to taste it so i got on my kneese and took him in my mouth sucking for all its worth . I could taste hes pre cum too is was ao sweet . There we are me sucking this great coc . Let s get on the bed . He said we are both naked playing on the bed . He get down to sucking me i thought i died and gone to hell .it was so nice i was in heaven i stoped playing and started to kiss me . I could taste my own pre cum.of hes lips not realy into kissing but he was good at it wich turned me on more as we kissed he pulled my legs apart and started to play with my bum and soon had hes finger rubbing my hole . He wisperd hows it feel i said its nice as he played with my bum hole he was pushing hes finger into my hold i could feel i was dry . And i think he wanted to finger me . So i asked him if he had lube . Yes i got some he said so up he got and left the bed room few a few moments . As he came back in i could see a tube of lube in hes hand and what looked like comdoms .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm just waiting for the spelling police to arrive.

Its the story that matters not the spelling.It gets on my tit when people start critising about it.Great story by the way,please carry on.

Keep the story going

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not te greatest speller

"Its the story that matters not the spelling.It gets on my tit when people start critising about it.Great story by the way,please carry on."

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm horny

» Add a new message to this topic