FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Interviews

Interviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do a lot of interviewing for work, I can't help think about the candidates in their underwear. The ladies always dress to impress. Heels, smart business suits satin or sheer blouses and are mostly the that bit nervous.

I imagine this scenario....

Candidate sitting beside me at three o'clock position on a round table, her skirt has ridden up just a bit too much when she sat down. I can just make out stocking tops, which are very distracting whilst to ask serious questions.

I drop my pen on the floor when bending down to pick it up I accident catch her lower leg with my cheek, her high heel is dangling off the foot of her crossed leg. The heel falls off, she asks cheekily if you would help her put it back on as she can't bend over in this suit. As I assist she opens her legs just slightly to confirm these are stocking after all. Her answers become more and more flirty.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The flirting goes on, although being a professional I am not taking her on...

She snaps at me "am I wasting my time here" sorry I say, I don't know what you mean, you have the same chance as everyone else! "Don't be so fucking silly she says, if you know what's good for you the job is mine, now get over here!"

Now shitting myself - could someone walk in, what if I misread the signals, what if she changes her mind and so on. So I don't move! She gets up, she can see my dick poking to escape my suit trousers. Once she's arrived at my seat she simultaneously grab my dick and hair, " you work for me know" "see you Monday she says as she walks out the door

» Add a new message to this topic