FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Birthday treat

Birthday treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s your birthday… You’ve opened all your cards and presents, had a nice lazy breakfast and are thinking about sitting down to chill for a bit while the house is empty.

Then you notice a card on the door mat. You’re sure it wasn’t there when you collected the post

earlier. You go and pick it up. No stamp. No markings. Just the word ‘Rachel’ written on the front. You study the writing for a second trying to make out who it might be.

You open the back and pull out a piece of white card. Blank on the back so you turn it over. Its says…

‘Happy Birthday slut. Arrive 10am. Even a second late will be too late. Be dressed for a day you will never forget but will never dare tell anyone about. Knock twice and wait’

You turn the card over… but the back is still blank. You examine the envelope. Nothing.

Your mind starts to wonder and your brain starts to whir.

Then as you stand thinking a piece of paper drops to the floor and you see a shadow run off into the distance. You pick it up and it simply has an address on it. You recognise the road name, it’s about 10 minutes away, in a nice quiet part of town.

Your once unsure mind now realises what might be about to happen. You hope you are right… Your going to be treated to a wild day of passion and debauchery. But by who? You know Bob is out with friends. You don’t know anyone who lives in that area of town.

Then you realise that no-one has ever known where you live… How can someone have found out?

Maybe it’s not for you. Wait, it says Happy Birthday and the envelope said Rachel. It must be.

Fear runs over you and you shiver as goosebumps cover every inch of your body.

You sit down for a minute. Worried… shocked… Then you realise your legs feel wet.

You are excited too… You’ve always dreamed of the kind of day you can never tell anyone about… with the surprise of an unplanned event…

It’s 9:30. Shit. You jump up with a start. Now excited and full of adrenaline. 10 minutes to get there, can’t be late. So 15 minutes flat to get ready.

You race upstairs and pull out the sluttiest pair of undies you can find. Fuck it you think, I’m going all out. Black lacy thong. Black matching bodice that ties up at the front, with pretty red bows. Sheer black hold ups clipped onto the black lace garter belt. Long black fuck me boots with the highest pointiest heels you have. Long black gloves out ready to put on as you arrive. Hair left down. Bright red lipstick and plenty of mascara and dark black eye liner.

You take one look in the mirror and smile. ‘Fuck me’ you think to yourself, ‘what a sexy fucking slut I am’. You feel it too.

Still no idea who you are meeting or what you are going to be doing…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don't stop there this is very horny .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following

You run out the house and get into the car…

As you pull off and the car jumps you realise you must be a little nervous. You stop and take a few conscious deep breaths then off you drive.

You pull up outside the address. No-one around, no cars about, no signs of life anywhere. 3 minutes to 10. You compose yourself, check yourself in the mirror and get out.

Your boots crunch as you walk slowly up the drive, breaking the eerie silence. You reach the front door, remind yourself of the instruction on the note and knock twice on the door.

An intercom buzzes and a voice says ‘push the door, come in, close it behind you’.

You desperately try to work out who it is, but still no idea…

Shaking, excited and nervous you do exactly as you are told.

As the door closes behind you the hallway falls into darkness. You can’t see a thing.

Silence fills the room and all you can hear is the thumping beat of your heart like it’s about to jump out of your chest.

You wait.

Scared to move. Scared to speak.

Nothing.

Heart still pounding…. Excitement starting to change to fear…

You have a moment’s thought about the risks you might be taking and the dangers that you could have walked into. But it’s too late. You are here. You can’t leave now.

Or can you?

You’re only just through the door. Surely even in the dark you could turn and find the handle to get out, run to the car and drive away.

You turn… and you reach back towards the door…And as you do a hand grabs you’re out stretched wrist and calmly and slowly pushes it back down to your side, and holds it there.

You freeze in utter terror. Where did this person come from? Who is this person? What are they

going to do next?

For what seems like minutes you stand frozen. If it wasn’t for the hand holding your wrist you would still think you’re alone. You can see nothing, you can’t feel any presence, can’t hear any breathing or movement.

You pluck up the courage to try again to reach up to open the door.

More

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

And bang… In an instant you are stopped.

I sharply pull your wrist and twist it back. Your whole body spins around and downwards as your wrist comes to a stop behind your back.

As I do I pull your other wrist back too and in a flash I cuff them tightly together.

Losing your balance in the darkness your knees give way and you fall to the floor. Your boobs land first, despite the thickness of the bodice the coldness of the hard floor and the shock of the fall make you take a sharp intake of breath.

You try to scream… But you can’t… Nothing comes out… Not even a whimper.

Still no idea who is doing this to you. Still no words, no noises. All very calm and calculated but delivered with the intent and precision that sends icy chills through the bones of your body.

Your arms now restrained behind you your legs begin to thrash in panic trying to break free…

In response you feel the weight of a body drop across your legs pining you down… My hand pushes your face onto the floor and you feel discomfort in your cheek as it’s squashed up across your face.

I pull your face up and meet it with mine. Turning it so I can kiss you I sink my tongue into your mouth and give you a fast and rough kiss.

Shocked at first you simply let me, your body still trying you break free from the uneasy grip I have you in.

For the first time you think you might know who this is… You smile inside… you start to relax…

Your tongue passionately moves into my mouth and joins me in the embrace.

I stop, pulling your head to one side I speak slowly and clearly into your ear. ‘Happy fucking birthday whore.’ The voice confirms what you thought… But the voice is more gravely than usual. Deeper, with a sort of anger you’ve not really heard before.

‘Oh fuck’ you think to yourself. ‘Oh very fuck’. You start to remember some of the things we have talked about over the weeks since we met. The things I’ve said I wanted to do to you.

At the time you went along with it thinking it was only fantasy. But now you’re not so sure.

Scenarios and kinks we have talked about come to mind…. ‘He wouldn’t do those would he?’. You think again, realising you are about to find out…. And the worst part? You know the answer… Yes I fucking would.

And I’m going to.

You know those moments in life when you want to rewind and do things differently? This is one of those moments. But you can’t can you? Your stuck. Here. With me. In a dark strange place.

Dressed like a filthy fucking cum whore. Restrained. On the floor.

Having had a few moments to think suddenly I’m pulling you up… Lifting your wrists until your uncomfortable and have no choice but to rise to your knees… You feel something hit your arse… and you judder forward back to the floor …. And you hear me laugh…

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is so fucking horny mmmmm

Mmmm yes please x