FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > VandT

VandT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotsbiker OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

tony had known v for a good while and tho they had met and had a great time v had said she wanted much more.

So the next meeting he call to pick her up it had been 2 months since the last meeting and she'd been lossing weight not that she need to she looked fantastic , she was wearing her new corset white with matching stockings and knee boots , no

panties as requested .

She dressed in a long cloak that didn't quiet meet but it was all she was aloud to have on.

We got in to the car and headed out on to the road once on the motorway i told her to remove the cloak and get her tit's out as we passed each truck i peeped the horn so she knew as they looked to play with her pussy .

After a while once she was soaking wet and very red from the truck drivers attention we turned off in to a wooded area .

She replaced the cloak and we headed to a very out of the way parking place .

Parked and told her to head along the path into the woods . I picked up my rucksack and followed .

We soon reached a clearing this is wear i told her to remove the cloak as i blindfolded her then bending her over i inserted a butt plug and as she protestd i then gagged her . The safe word we had would no long work .

I moved her next to a tree and while facing it i tied her arms up and her legs wide apart .

I then spanked her till her ass was nice and pink to show her who's boss she did have a funny feeling as there were clicking noises as i spanked her .

I untied and then re-tied her facing me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

how's this for a start ...

now facing the clearing i fitted a spreader bar the one she had near seen tht had a long bar up from the middle with a dildo attatchment i inserted the didlo deep in her pussy till she was on tiptoes the tightend all the fitting .

I lowered top top of her corset letting er fab tis free getting my first look at her newly taned nipples that had gone from pink to a light brown .

But she had wanted to be punished so i fitted a pair ofnipple clamps as as the pain hit her knees bent making her fuck her self with the dildo aready inside of her xxx

but every now and the she still heard clicking ....

i removed her blindfold and she couldn't belive it 4 guys watching and taking picture while wanking at the site of her being punished ,

she tried to scream to stop but the gag was staying on for today .

I teated her with some of the toys i had taken and i looked deep into her eye's as she came very hard as i removed the nipple clamps .

I then removed all the ties and spreader bar and attatchment before walking her out to an old tree stump where she bent over and was re tied to it .

The 4 guys all moved infront so she could watch them cum as i slowly fucked her from behind her pussy throbing and soaking xxx

one by one the guys came on the ground as she watched and then walked away leaving me fucking hard till i shoot my cum deep inside of her .

I untie her and finally remove her gag .

She looks deep into my eye and just say's thank you my master ...

I look back and say its ok as its friday we have all weekend to make you say thank you properly ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well what a horny story. I'm all wet just thinking about it. Wish it was me!! Lol

i tell you to us ur fingers to clean urs pussy and then lick them clean , then once you have made yourself clean i say get on your knees , you do and i offer you my cock to clean which you do but i get hard while your doing this so i hold your hair tight and then deeplly fuck your mouth as you gag on my cock ,

i then bend you back over the tree stump and remove your butt plug and slowly press my rock hard cock against your ass slowly pushing untill your full to the hilt with my cock and then i fuck you hard till i cum deep in your ass and withdraw my cock letting my cum run down your leg i tell you to remove all the rest of your clothes and put on your cloak its time to go ....

you get in the car and as its now a warm summers evening i tell you to remove your cloak untill we stop .

I get in and we drive home again showing the truckers a naked girl beside them .

Once we get home i tell you go go and wash change and make sure your totally clean as we are going to a club to play xxx

i put out the clothes you will wear while you get ready and then get myself dressed a silk gilly shirt and my leather trousers while para boots is my look .

You enter the room naked and look at the things on the bed .

A rubber dress with suspenders and holes for your tis to pock through but it stops at the waist a pair or very lacey stockings with more lace around the top , knee boots with 5'' heels black silk gloves that go up past your elbows . And a rubber hood with no eye or ear holes . I tell you to get ready but not to out on the hood and then a mesh long dress to wear over the top of the lot .

You dress and come over to show me i say very good but bend over i then rub your ass and with a small amount of lub insert a ponytail butt plug your tail is 2feet long . As you stand i then hand you a lace choaker with slut writen on it and say we are ready to go out .

You put on your coat a full length pvc one and pick upyour hood and we leave for the car ....

wow...very hot

Still waiting for the next story T! X

Bump!