FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The restaurant

The restaurant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill74 OP   Man  over a year ago

New forest area

We meet at a restaurant. We kiss and have a warm cuddle, and then sit down and order some wine. She then disappears to the the toilet, and on her return, she hands me the control to the love egg she now has inside her. I turn it to no. 2, soft and gentle. The waiter comes over and I quietly turn it to no. 5. It catches her breath, but she manages to order dinner without giving anything away. I then turn it to a no.3, a constant but medium vibrate. A couple of times during the meal, I turn it to no.9 - a series of pulses, followed by a higher vibration, and then back to a lower constant vibration. As much as she wants her wine, she knows, nearly every time, I am going to change the setting, but what too?

Once we finish our dinner, she goes to the toilet, she doesn't even need to check, she is dripping wet. She's glad she's wearing knickers, even if they are wet.

As we are leaving, I turn it to no. 8, again it catches her, and she has to steady herself for a moment.

We get to the car, and she drops her knickers to her ankles, I then lift her dress up to see how wet she is, but I don't touch her. I lean in to kiss her, and we kiss passionately. I turn down the love egg to no.2, and drive back to hers. You pull your knickers back up and I turn the love egg to no. 5 as you step out of the car.

As soon as we get to the bedroom, she removes her knickers and I turn the love egg up to no.10, full throttle.

We kiss and I lift up her dress with one hand, and softly rub her lips and clit. That's all it takes, she is squirting and squirting. Out pops the love egg.

I then carry on gently rubbing her, entering 2 fingers inside her, again, she squirts over me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ill74 OP   Man  over a year ago

New forest area

[Removed by poster at 29/09/17 12:20:39]

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Like it. Will have to try this out on one of my ladies!

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Anymore

» Add a new message to this topic