FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time

First Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will always remember my first time with a woman... her name was louise, she was one of my best friends throughout college.

It was the end of our first year and we had all decided to go for a drink. The alcohol was flowing and the music was banging. We were on the dance floor when this guy got a bit handy, from out of no where I felt your arms circle my waist, you were warm, your skin was smooth, you pressed a gentle kiss on the nape of my neck looked this guy directly on the eyes and told him to back off, I was yours.

There was something primal about the way you came and claimed me as yours, something deep inside of me rumbled. A whirl of emotions washed over me, admiration, thanks, desire, I pulled myself free of your grip and headed for the bar.

I needed a Drink, what was wrong with me?? I dont like women. I ordered a double whiskey and downed it in one, still no better. I continued to drink hoping I could pull myself togeather.

Six double whiskey later, still no better, you came over telling me it was time to go, We jumped a cab and headed home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Another great start!

Hope you continue

Looking forward to hearing how the rest of the night went

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We hadnt even got through the door before she threw me against the wall and started kissing me. This kiss felt different it was gentle but forceful, her lips were soft and plump and tasted of pineapple lip barm. I allowed myself to sink into the kiss, savour the feel. I was suprised when I felt my body start to kiss back.

She greedily responded by slipping her tongue in and out of my mouth tickling my lips every time she passed them by, she was a really kisser.

I felt her pull away, she took my hand and lead me down the hall to her room. My heart and mind were racing, was i really going to do this?? Did I want to do this?? What if I didn't enjoy it??

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

You'll enjoy it as much as I'm looking forward to reading it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic