FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was always dogging until the internet arrived it used to be simple the problem now with the internet is that a lot of people have made it so hard to get a simple meet now its all chat and no action or pictures collectors we know there are some nice guys on here and we have had some nice meets with then but the time wasters have give the nice genuine guys a bad name we have gong back to dogging now as its so much easier to meet people no messing no time wasting straight forward meets you may or may not agree with us but happy to hear your views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LAYFULLSEXCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

llanelli

Hi guys,

Totally agree with you we do the same these days gone back to dogging, Love the excitement and action.

Sarah xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you nice to know were not the only ones who think that way happy dogging guys take care xx

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

Me and fb have talked longingly about going dogging and woukd love to have the courage to move our fantasies forward.... any guiding hand from around Chesterfield please msg me

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Like to get into dogging

Harrogate ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dogging is amazing, there are rules for both couples and doggers to follow though, don’t forget otherwise you could be upsetting vanilla couples and/or overstepping the mark....plus doggers need some subtle clues from the couple that they are receptive to being watched....

Once it all clicks though it’s an amazing thrill for all sides. Mmmmmmmmmmm oh happy days

Hi we have just set out on this road my partner is a bit shy but we set out to have a go

Well the first time was not good as we pulled in to a well now layby there was some one at the window before we had turned the car off

So not good

We moved on had a play some where else

We tried to organise two or three people to watch

Well have to agree with you what a lot of time waster but the good thing is you get to no who is genuine we now tell anyone that emails us to watch that they mail us one hour be for the meet and then we tell them where have to say we get about 30-50 messages and only one or two mail you but you will get loads the next day saying sorry something came up can we meet next time yer right we can lol

By *ayandjimCouple  over a year ago

scotland

we would do a randome car park some times no one she would even get out car to walk to back door showing stockings and the guy drove off but its like fishing some do go for the bait

now we see lots of men but they are not interested in women but we have a few regulars that like to meet

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Agree completely, it seems full of dreamers and time wasters now, it used to be a lot easier to get an audience for our playtime, and there's more people now that have never even been, but have strong views about how dirty and disgusting it all is, how it's full of old smelly men and couples who play bare back, that's not been our experience at all, over the years we have had lots of fun, with fit guys and couples of all ages, without any swapping, we are mostly just exhibitionist.

Been dogging for many years now and it’s cahnged. From when I first started I’ve found a couple will pull into a local known dogging site then there’s 3-6 guys following them around pulling in between sand wrecking it for genuine guys. This isn’t the internet this is the guys who are impatient and wreck it for everyone else you don’t see the couple again as they have been pestered.

Doggings dying nowadays due to phone cameras. Guys walking up to the window, cock in hand, phone in other. Privacy (you know what i mean) has gone out the window.

While dogging is about being in public,it's not about becoming reluctant internet stars.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"Doggings dying nowadays due to phone cameras. Guys walking up to the window, cock in hand, phone in other. Privacy (you know what i mean) has gone out the window.

While dogging is about being in public,it's not about becoming reluctant internet stars."

» Add a new message to this topic