FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first MFM

My first MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reman6976 OP   Man  over a year ago

Deeping St James

I’ve been thinking about 3sums a lot recently. I find it’s a way for me to sate my desires for both voyeurism and assisting in pleasing a woman. (Throw in taking photos and filming and I’m a really happy bunny!)

I’ve been perving couples’ profiles and swapped messages with a few couples, laying the foundations for possible meets.

Now, I’ll be honest, it’s been a few years since I had the pleasure of being invited to participate in fun with a couple and there’s a slight feeling of trepidation.

These thoughts had increased my horniness and got me thinking about past experiences.

My first mfm and ffm came to mind quite quickly. I was lucky enough to ‘tick the ffm box’ in my early twenties at university. I’ll write about that experience another day,

I’ll give you the details of my first mfm to start with as it’s still so vivid, and there were a few incidences that occurred. It didn't end how I had hoped.

I’ll let you read it and then offer your thoughts.

This came about out of the blue. I was seeing a woman, T, for a few months, we met on the Adult site where you can find friends (we then both found each other on here a few years later- strange how like-minded people often find themselves on the same sites.)

I was surprised initially that she wanted to meet me- she had stated in her profile that she only wanted to meet guys with 8”+, now I’m not that blessed in the trouser department but that didn’t stop her contacting me and we found that we had a wonderful connection, amazing sex and a great laugh. We weren’t exclusive, both meeting others when the desire and right opportunity presented itself.

As with all of those I’ve had regular meets we were open about our kinks and what we wanted to explore. A 3sum obviously popped up a few times but we didn’t do anything about following those thoughts up.

She had invited me to hers to wait for her to get ready and then go out for a meal and we were discussing 3sums again. Without hesitation she said that she had been chatting with a guy and that they had also discussed it although they hadn’t actually met yet and it might be a good time to give it a try.

I was hesitant, I always like to get to know those that I’ll meet and yet here was an opportunity to try it for the first time with a woman that I was comfortable with and really wanted to please. I took a deep breath and said

‘Give him a call’

She quickly dialled his number and they started chatting, a few minutes past and she turned to me, saying

‘He’s willing to come round now, if you want to go through with it’

I took a moment and then asked to chat with him.

‘Hi, this is Matt’

‘Hi, I’m Rob, you’ve been chatting with T about adding a third in the mix. How do you feel about it?’

‘I’m definitely open to it Rob, one thing though, you are straight aren’t you?’

Rob laughed, ‘I can be Matt, don’t worry, if you don’t want it then I’ll try to resist’ , he laughed again.

That put me at ease. I looked at the clock, 5pm

‘When can you get here? We’ve a table booked for 7.30’

‘I’m on my way’

I hung up the phone and asked T for a beer.

‘Have you got any photos of him’ I asked with a nervous chuckle, realising that, with the speed we arranged it, I didn’t know what he looked like.

I supped my beer and we waited. To pass the time, and because T was so aroused, we kissed and groped each other, she was getting water by the minute.

In no time at all Rob was at the door. He was a similar height to me, broader shoulders, a red head with a strong jawline and a confident manner. We sat in the living room, initially Rob was sat across from us, it almost seemed like a job interview scenario until he came across and sat on the other side of T.

‘I appreciate you calling me T, I was thinking about you earlier whilst I stroked myself, hoping that I’d get the chance to be with you, you’re so sexy.', placing his hand on her thigh.

And she was , she was 5’8”, a curvy 16, olive skin and jet black, curly shoulder-length hair. Her Spanish heritage was plain to see. She was wearing a deep blue dress that only just reached her knees, sheer tights and knee high boots.

Rob’s hand slowly wandered higher and inside of her thigh. T looked at me, as if wanting my approval. I leaned in and kissed her, echoing Rob’s hand movement with my own. T slowly parted her legs, allowing us to move even further, her heat was increasing and she let out a slight groan as Rob and I brushed fingers over her now damp knickers.

I was instantly aroused, bulging in my jeans as our tongues made that merry dance. Rob was also kissing her neck as our fingers caressed her thighs and wetness.

‘We need to go upstairs’ said T, struggling for breath.

Within moments Rob and I had stood up and both took one of her hands to help her get up. As soon as she wast standing she placed her hands on our engorged members in our jeans. Feeling her grip me and seeing Rob’s reaction as she did the same to him made me weak at the knees.

We followed her upstairs, Rob in front of me, stroking her bottom.

When we got into the bedroom Rob and I got undressed. I was kind of eager to see him naked- how did he measure up, was he bigger than me, thicker? I thought he must be, knowing T’s predilection for the larger member. As he dropped his pants I could see, however, that he was just fractionally shorter than me, yet a little thicker nearer the base, his cut cock standing almost straight up with a curve in the shaft. This put my mind at ease- it was the first time I had seen another man’s erect cock in person and I wasn’t uncomfortable.

T was sat on the edge of the bed, still fully clothed, admiring our bodies and the fact that we were already standing to attention. We moved closer and she took us in her hands, caressing us, running her finger over the tips, spreading my pre cum over the head of my cock, making it glisten. She leaned forward, pulling us closer so that she could lick our tips, our cocks almost touching as they sat on her tongue, her warm lips wrapping around us as she sucked.

After a couple of minutes I stopped her.

‘You’re focussing on us when we should be focussing on you.’ I said.‘Stand up.’

She stood and I turned her around and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. There she stood, gorgeous in a lacy black two piece and those sheer tights and knee high boots. Rob moved in and gave her a lingering kiss, one hand, again, going for her crotch and the other wrapping around the nape of her neck. He parted her thighs again and started rubbing her, pressing his cock against her leg as he did. I moved behind her and started kissing the free side of her neck and running my hands down her waist to her buttocks, my now- throbbing cock pressed between her cheeks. T let out a moan, Rob’s hand was working its magic and she lowered herself a little onto his firm palm, her legs parting allowing me to slip between her legs. within seconds I felt the tip of Rob’s fingers rub over the head of my cock. I pulled back, trying not to think about it.

We guided T to the bed again, laying her on her back. Rob instantly dropped to his knees and removed her boots.

‘I want to taste you.’ He said.

Now this was something I wanted to do but I thought, well there’s two of us now, I’ll focus on her top half. So I climbed onto the bed next to her and kissed her again, running my hand up her stomach to her breasts. I pulled one breast out of the cup and moved down to suck on it. She had EE breasts with large aeriole with little bumps surrounding her now swollen nipple. I placed my mouth over it, sucking hard and twirling my tongue around the tip. As I was doing this Rob was making headway between her legs, I could occasionally see his head bobbing and grinding, his face wet with her juices whilst I focussed on her breasts. T was gripping my hard cock, trying to jerk me but with little joy as she was so absorbed in the sensations. As I was nibbling her nipples I could see and feel her chest rising sharply, faster and faster. It was also going that tell-tale blotchy red, showing that what she receiving was having the desired effect.

I looked across and could see that she had one leg wrapped over Rob’s shoulder, the other spread wide, allowing him greater access. It was definitely sexy, seeing T being pleasured, enjoying two men and their actions. I don’t know how long it was, it didn’t seem long but I knew T wasn’t easy to make cum, but she arched her back, her breathing became faster and she grabbed Rob’s head

‘There, there, to the right.’ Rob made adjustments and continued his sucking and lapping. I sat up admiring his work and loving how T’s body was shaking from his touch.

T pushed Rob’s head away.

‘No more, stop’ Rob did as she asked leaning back with a broad grin on his soaking wet face and T slid further away from him, feeling too sensitive. I loved how wet T got. She wasn’t a gusher but a creamer, and it was plain to see on his face.

We waited a short while whilst T composed herself, Rob and I sat either side of her on the bed, having a sip of our beers. T had this content smile on her face.

After a few minutes of small talk and giggles T leant over on all fours and started to give Rob head, her own special thank you for his good work, and she said as much, in between slurps. As she did this I ran my hand up her thigh to her still swollen and red lips, gently massaging either side, being aware not to go too close to her still sensitive clit. A little juice was running down her thigh, which I rubbed over her. I started to part her lips and she was responsive, shifting a little, and I gently inserted a finger, s searching for the sweet spot, which was so engorged it wasn’t hard to find. I gently pressed down on it, pulling it toward me, and T made a sound with Rob’s cock still in her mouth. I was so turned on I was pretty much dribbling pre cum. I was loving it, as was Rob as we shared a grin and continued. It wasn’t long before I had two, then three fingers inside T, pulling her g spot toward me and scooping her juice out at the same time. T was alternating between sucking, stroking and groaning, again losing concentration with the task at hand.

I couldn’t wait any longer and knelt behind her, I put on a condom and pressed the tip between her lips, it sliding in with ease, forcing a loud groan from T. I slowly entered further until I was in as far as I could go, pressing my hips against her cheeks. I began to slide in and out, looking over her shoulder at her attempts to stroke Rob’s throbbing cock. I pulled her hair, forcing her to tilt her head back and Rob shifted forward to kiss her. I was thrusting faster, feeling that warm, wetness envelope me and slowly getting tighter with her excitement. I grabbed her hips and thrust a few more times, starting to sweat with my exertions. My ball sack tightened and I knew that I was about to cum. Faster and harder, slapping against her cheeks and with another deeper thrust I released my load. The bliss coarsing through me.

After a few moments I withdrew and slumped on the bed. T smiled and then continued where she left off with Rob. Stroking and sucking him harder, rubbing his balls with her free hand. It wasn’t long before Rob let out a similar groan to me and I could see T’s head move backward as he came, spurt after spurt over her face. T continued to stroke him, seeking out every drop as he twitched and squirmed at her touch.

Time for another break. We lay there, all of us, tired yet still horny. T was again between us, stroking our legs as we all discussed what we had done. But we hadn’t finished.

After a short while, T stood up and removed her tights and the remnants of her underwear, her bra was around her waist and her knickers were soaked. She stood there, naked, her curvaceous figure looking stunning. She climbed back onto the bed on all fours and between us. Taking a cock in each hand and began to stroke, Rob and I becoming hard very quickly as we both reached over and caressed her breasts and pussy.

‘I want you both in me’ T said, getting us ready for this next chapter in the experience.

We passed her some condoms and as she began to sheath us i said

‘How do you want to do this?’

‘ Rob on his back, you get my ass’

‘Will I get your ass?’ Rob asked

‘No, it’s Matt’s alone’

‘Are you sure, I’m a good size for asses’

‘ I’m sure’

Begrudgingly Rob lay on his back and T straddled him, guiding him in. Whilst she was slowly riding him I reached for the lube and poured it and stroked it over my cock. Watching her ride another guy was weird but so sexy. Seeing Rob knead her breasts as she grinded on him, hearing them make those quiet satisfied noises and hearing her squelch as she slid up and down on him.

I positioned myself behind her and poured some lube between her cheeks, using two fingers to gently move it around her hole. T stopped as I slipped one finger in, getting comfortable with this new sensation, before long I had two fingers in and was sliding them back and forth and twisting them around, stroking my lubed cock as I did.

I moved closer and slowly pressed the tip against her opening, and with a little pressure I slipped in past the head, T letting out a loud groan.

‘Are you ok?’ I asked

‘hu-hum’ T groaned, nodding her head.

I pressed a little harder and slid in to the hilt, T groaning again and stopping as I did. We stayed that way for a while, T gently moving, getting comfortable and then she started moving slowly. It was a strange experience, I had given T anal quite a few times, even dp with one of her toys, but this was a different experience. Instead of feeling a toy, I could feel Rob’s erect cock, the thin fleshy wall separating us. The dynamic was different too, I had to straddle Rob’s legs as well as T’s, and as T moved back and forth, lay flat on Rob’s chest, I could feel his balls brush against mine.

T continued to slide back and forth slowly and I felt her become more confident so I also began to move, pulling out to the ridge of the head then sliding in again. Rob was trying to thrust at the same time and it took a bit of time to get the rhythm right, one pushing as the other withdrew. It wasn’t long before T was moaning, then Rob began to do the same, obviously feeling her grip on him as her excitement increased. I could feel his thrusts speed up so I stopped staying in as deep as I could whilst he reached his climax. And there it was, I felt his cock throb against mine, such a strange experience. And then he stopped and T was able to move more freely, pressing firmly against me and starting to rock. I poured more lube on my regularly vanishing cock as it slid in and out with her rocking. Rob continued to play with her breasts, sucking on them, pressing them together as she moved. It wasn’t long before I too was close to coming and I pulled out, removed the condom and stroked, coming over her cheeks.

Again, we all lay, sweaty and tired on the bed, T laying across us both. Another few sips of the beers and more laughter.

Then things turned a little weird. Rob again suggested giving T anal, again she declined, saying she was sore and wanted to rest. He persisted and she declined again. And then Rob sat up and said.

‘Well at least give me another blowjob, I’m not finished yet’

‘If T doesn’t want to do anything she doesn’t have to’ I said, getting a little angry with his persistence.

Then T said

‘ I’ll wank you off, it’s ok Matt’

I didn’t know what to do, and so I lay back. If she was ok with it, who am I to say no? We weren't a couple and I didn't feel I was in a position to say anything. It didn’t feel right though.

T began to stroke him, going quite fast, as if to get it over and done with. I was confused, in a state of shock, and I have to say I stayed silent for a while. Then Rob began directing her, making comments, as if she had turned from a woman into a piece of meat.

‘You can stop now, she’s not just an object, she’s not into it any more’

They stopped and as T moved away he began stroking himself. T and I just looked at each other and it seemed Rob was oblivious. At least he wasn't being abusive. Before long he got up on his knees and then came, not over T but over me.

T and I jumped up, shocked and angry.

‘Get out’ she said as she began wiping his cum from my leg. Rob got off the bed and started to get dressed. He didn’t have time to get anything other than his jeans on before I, still naked, had shifted him out of the room and down the stairs to the front door. He tried to get out but T said that he needed to be fully dressed before leaving, to stop the neighbours seeing, and so we both waited. And then he was out. Gone.

T and I got dressed ourselves, virtually in silence, and then we sat down in the living room and opened another beer.

‘I don’t think we’ll do that again for a while.’ Said T.

We didn’t go for the meal but we did get a take away and stayed in, discussing what happened. T went on fab and was going to report his profile but he had already deleted it.

T and I didn’t have a 3sum again but after a few months we did go to a house party. That is another post.

What are your experiences with 3sums?

What would you have done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Whow that was a sexy story until the last paragraph,that was disappointing that he behaved like that.

Something similar happened us in Edinburgh in a swing club , we were playing with another couple and this guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

The other couple asked him to leave the room and he just refused and stood at the edge of the bed stroking himself.

We all started playing again and were not taking much notice of him until he came and did his best to get a bit on everyone.

He turned and left and really put an end to our fun.

Night over.

What an Arsehole!!!

Deeping St James

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

And for what you said.

I know others have experienced similar.

How were you all after that experience? Did it knock you a bit?

I've still to go to a club, I know I'd be respectful though as a single guy. There are things you just don't do.

Thanks again

M

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

What an awesome and well written story, thanks for sharing! It's my ultimate fantasy to be with a couple, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to upset or disrupt the fun, its a shame your first time ended like that, tainted what sounded like an amazing experience!

Deeping St James

"What an awesome and well written story, thanks for sharing! It's my ultimate fantasy to be with a couple, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to upset or disrupt the fun, its a shame your first time ended like that, tainted what sounded like an amazing experience!"

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

It took us both a while to try it again(with different partners) and I'm still cautious but I think you need to be.

Hopefully you'll experience it.

M

By *oveFunTooWoman  over a year ago

pittsburgh

Very erotic story. My fab partner and I thinking of having a MFM, which would be a first time for me ( it's my fantasy). We need to look carefully when choosing a third one ..really want to enjoy my first threesome experience

Deeping St James

"Very erotic story. My fab partner and I thinking of having a MFM, which would be a first time for me ( it's my fantasy). We need to look carefully when choosing a third one ..really want to enjoy my first threesome experience "

Thank you for replying.

Absolutely. Take your time. Continue to swap messages, chat, meet. There's no rush. You two have the power. Use it. You have to be comfortable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great story up until Rob got bolshy . While reading it I was hoping that you and Rob were going to play with each other in front of T . Just a shame it ended the way it did .

Deeping St James

"A great story up until Rob got bolshy . While reading it I was hoping that you and Rob were going to play with each other in front of T . Just a shame it ended the way it did . "

I think he was hoping similar. I've met a couple of guys who try it on in those situations. It's not the sort of thing that interests me though.

» Add a new message to this topic