FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife going to work

Wife going to work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting so turned on thinking about my wife L going to work nowadays. Recently promoted she works with warehouse guys and the office guys. One guy in the warehouse she has known for years, loves to chat with her and they hug regularly. L is 40E and the thought of him going home and wanking about my wife is turning me on immensely.

Now she often goes overnight to head office a couple of times a year with a load of other guys from various branches on training courses. I cannot wait for the next one as I've prompted her to change things at night. I want her to innocently flirt and tease making sure at least one guy sees more than he should. I've even told her to invite a guy back to her room and share a bottle of wine with him. Of course once behind the hotel door she can be as rude as she likes. I suggested leaving the bathroom door open as she whips off her bra opposite the mirror so he could see. She could wear a flimsy nightdress but my fav is her in a very clingy white see thru t-shirt showing off her brown nipples quite clearly and a short skirt with no nickers on.

Just wondered if any women or couples act out this role when they are away. It's unbelievably horny as I think what she would get up to. Love to hear the stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm getting so turned on thinking about my wife L going to work nowadays. Recently promoted she works with warehouse guys and the office guys. One guy in the warehouse she has known for years, loves to chat with her and they hug regularly. L is 40E and the thought of him going home and wanking about my wife is turning me on immensely.

Now she often goes overnight to head office a couple of times a year with a load of other guys from various branches on training courses. I cannot wait for the next one as I've prompted her to change things at night. I want her to innocently flirt and tease making sure at least one guy sees more than he should. I've even told her to invite a guy back to her room and share a bottle of wine with him. Of course once behind the hotel door she can be as rude as she likes. I suggested leaving the bathroom door open as she whips off her bra opposite the mirror so he could see. She could wear a flimsy nightdress but my fav is her in a very clingy white see thru t-shirt showing off her brown nipples quite clearly and a short skirt with no nickers on.

Just wondered if any women or couples act out this role when they are away. It's unbelievably horny as I think what she would get up to. Love to hear the stories."

sounds immense

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic