FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun at V Fest

Fun at V Fest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The last few times I've went to a music festival I've always had to find my way back to my own tent in the morning after waking up next to someone I met the night before.

This year was no exception, but by far the best.

It was the final night and I'd got separated from my friends. I was watching Dizzee Rascal when one girl, who was dancing with her friends nearby bumped into me and knocked my beer to the ground. Normally I'd make a fuss but when she turned around I didn't wanna scare her away. She was gorgeous. Curvy, good size tits, nice little hotpants which showed off her nice ass.

We got talking and eventually her friends went to get more drink, and I said I'd walk her back to her tent.

We got there and it got incredibly hot from there.

(Now I know what you're thinking, festivals = sweaty, but she smelt suprisingly nice, apparently she'd used one of the posh onsite showers which I had...I hate being dirty ((In the bad way)) ) So we start kissing passionately, hands going all over each other and she takes my top off slowly until its just over my head so my hands are kinda bound...then she pins me down and starts gently nibbling my nipples while her hand rubs my now hard cock through my boxers.

Eventually she stops the teasin and moves down and starts to suck me hard, giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. When I'm near cumming, she obviously senses it then stops and starts to suck my balls slowly while rubbing me...before sucking me again even faster till i cum in her mouth, which she proceeds to spit over my cock and keep sucking.

After I've recovered I get my hands free and start kissin her again, quickly wanting to repay the favour. I finger her slowly for a while before moving my head between her legs and slowly teasing her clit with my tongue. I do this for a while till I'm hard again then start to get faster, licking deep. As I do it I slyly put a condom on and as she starts to moan louder I get on top of her and start fucking her deep and hard.

Her legs wrapped around me as all of me went deep into her again and again, causing her eyes to go wide. She had to bite my shoulder to stop screaming. We keep fucking for ages, oblivious to anyone who might hear or see us. Eventually when I'm about to cum I pull out and cum all over her tits...which she then licks off her fingers...after which we fell asleep only to fuck again in the morning Waking her friends up!

Hope you enjoyed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The last few times I've went to a music festival I've always had to find my way back to my own tent in the morning after waking up next to someone I met the night before.

This year was no exception, but by far the best.

It was the final night and I'd got separated from my friends. I was watching Dizzee Rascal when one girl, who was dancing with her friends nearby bumped into me and knocked my beer to the ground. Normally I'd make a fuss but when she turned around I didn't wanna scare her away. She was gorgeous. Curvy, good size tits, nice little hotpants which showed off her nice ass.

We got talking and eventually her friends went to get more drink, and I said I'd walk her back to her tent.

We got there and it got incredibly hot from there.

(Now I know what you're thinking, festivals = sweaty, but she smelt suprisingly nice, apparently she'd used one of the posh onsite showers which I had...I hate being dirty ((In the bad way)) ) So we start kissing passionately, hands going all over each other and she takes my top off slowly until its just over my head so my hands are kinda bound...then she pins me down and starts gently nibbling my nipples while her hand rubs my now hard cock through my boxers.

Eventually she stops the teasin and moves down and starts to suck me hard, giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. When I'm near cumming, she obviously senses it then stops and starts to suck my balls slowly while rubbing me...before sucking me again even faster till i cum in her mouth, which she proceeds to spit over my cock and keep sucking.

After I've recovered I get my hands free and start kissin her again, quickly wanting to repay the favour. I finger her slowly for a while before moving my head between her legs and slowly teasing her clit with my tongue. I do this for a while till I'm hard again then start to get faster, licking deep. As I do it I slyly put a condom on and as she starts to moan louder I get on top of her and start fucking her deep and hard.

Her legs wrapped around me as all of me went deep into her again and again, causing her eyes to go wide. She had to bite my shoulder to stop screaming. We keep fucking for ages, oblivious to anyone who might hear or see us. Eventually when I'm about to cum I pull out and cum all over her tits...which she then licks off her fingers...after which we fell asleep only to fuck again in the morning Waking her friends up!

Hope you enjoyed "

OP will be going to the festival with you next year lol

» Add a new message to this topic