FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hitch Hikers

The Hitch Hikers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a pleasant summers evening and I was driving back from Tavistock to Plymouth across Dartmoor. The sun was very low in the sky, and as I drove I saw a couple standing about 100 yards in front who appeared to be want a lift. I pulled over, the lady was dressed in a short shirt and tight fitting blouse, and I could also see that it was cold. I asked them if everything was OK. The guy replied “oh yeah, things are good but could you give us a lift to Crownhill?” I agreed and they got into the back of my car. We started chatting and as we were talking I noticed in my review mirror that the guys hand slowly started to rub his partners bare leg. I sure that he noticed me watching and continued to rub her leg, she started to rub his, very slowly and sexy. Every time I looked in my mirror his hand was going further up her leg until finally he was rubbing her fanny. She started to make very quiet moaning noises, as I looked into my mirror our eyes met. She licked her lips seductively and started to caress her ample breasts. I was getting very aroused watching them in the back of my car playing with each other. Her hands moved down to his crotch and undid his belt and unzip his trousers. By now they didn’t care that I was also in the car, she removed his beautiful cock and started to stroke it, slowly and long. He undid her blouse to reveal two very pert sexy breasts. He leant over and started caressing her breasts, by this time I am so hard. I asked if they would like me to stop, they said no just drive and enjoy the show. She moved her head down and started to suck his massive cock. He continued to with one hand caress her breasts and the other was now fingering her. I was now so horny I removed my cock and started one handed to stroke myself whilst watching them play. He asked her to mount him which she did every easily, and she started to ride his cock, whilst I drove and wanked. I asked if I could now pull over which he said yes. I found a quite turning and pulled over. He asked me to get out of the car and lower the back window, I did as I was told. As I stood there she asked me to come closer and take hold of my already hard cock. Whilst she rode him, she sucked my cock through the window of my car. As I looked into the car I could see her beautiful breasts swaying and bouncing, this turned me on even more. Unable to touch them made me even more turned on, I could hear him now moaning with delight whilst her moist wet pussy covered his huge erect cock. Finally after much groans and moans, she finally came. With that we both came together, he inside her and me in her very sexy warm mouth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmmm wish i was in the car too xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic