FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I came so, so close!

I came so, so close!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Just wanted to share a frustrating story - it's kinda the reason why I joined the site recently.

I was on holiday a month or so ago in Cornwall. I had a lovely time, but it was a bit hard camping on my own and I wanted a little company. I had a browse on craigslist, not expecting there to be any adverts I could respond to.

However, there was a guy asking if anyone wanted to see his wife "show-off" at a local beauty spot. I'd never done anything like that, so I thought "what the hell"!

I was surprised and excited to get a reply and we arranged to meet on a Saturday afternoon. I was there early and did see a couple - the woman looked really hot! However they'd come in a complety different car to the one I was told to look out for, so I thought it couldn't be them. I remember thinking what a shame that was, as the woman was amazing.

After a few hours I gave up and went back to my lonely (!) tent. I checked my phone and saw an email saying they were there. It was that amazing woman - unfortunately they'd decided to come in their other car! I couldn't believe it - I was gutted. I wish it'd occurred to me that they might turn up in another car and I wished they told me beforehand!

We were unable to fix up another time, as I had to go home the next day. I still think about it all the time a month after the event. So frustrating!

I'm still in touch on the off chance, but Cornwall is a fair way from South Wales. I guess you never know though!

I've joined Fabswingers in the hope that someone else likes showing off and I can "exorcise this ghost" by meeting them. I badly want to make this happen!

Thanks for Reading

D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Possibly swap mobile numbers next time

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah, I know - bloody obvious really. I did suggest it in emails and I think I gave mine out but the guy never commented or offered. I think he was iffy about it for some reason. I didn't want to push it.

They were genuine though - they were there.

» Add a new message to this topic