FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story 5 - The Arrival

Story 5 - The Arrival

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Story 5 - The Arrival

So far you had followed my directions, your front door was unlocked. I open the door slowly, worried that a chain or bolt might prevent me but nothing. At that point I knew it was set and we both were committed.

The instructions I had given you had been followed. Your left black high heel on the bottom step of the stairs, a few steps up the right shoe, resting on its side showing the speed and direction of travel. The path was clear, slowly I made my way up the stairs making sure I made enough noise so that you could place my location as I moved closer to you. Your white blouse rests over the top step bending around the post at the top of the stairs. Then your black skirt fallen to the floor like you had just unzipped it and stepped out. Your red bra hanging from the door handle, the lace still warm, sending a message that you had just taken it off for me.

Firmly grasping the handle I move it down slowly knowing that you're probably watching from the other side. The coiled spring in the handle tightens

as the latch on the door clips open. The door opens with a slow sweep over the carpet. Walking into your room I find you as expected in black stockings, red suspenders, legs spread and your hands resting on the wall with your back slightly arched and no knickers. The light streaming in through your window, with the square of sunshine as if by design beaming on to the bed.

You knew I wanted the risk of you being watched, a nosey neighbour, a tradesman completing a task. I didn’t care who, but I wanted you to explore the vulnerability and demonstrate your loyalty to me. You held your pose as I walked into the room and enjoyed the sight of you ready for me.

I place my case on the foot of the bed, the fasteners open as i lift the lid on my tools. I take out my tickler and slowly run it down the centre of your spine, the small fine feathers send a shiver through your body as the goosebumps move down your shoulders and arms as the fine hairs on your body start to raise. Moving the feathers around your side from just under your right arm, down your side, over your hip but not over your stockings. Around the base of your arse on your right hand side between your legs, over your left cheek before moving back up the left hand side of your body. Turning I move back to my case placing the tickler back into a position.

I take out some tingle sensation body oil, placing some on my hand I return to you, and starting at your shoulders I start rubbing it all over your skin, opening your senses to the mint flavour that is filling the room. Working my hands in small circles all over your back down your sides, your arse, over your puss, avoiding your clit avoiding any form of penetration. Teasing with the closeness but denying you this basic carnal sensation.

Working my way back up your abdomen, belly button, around your stomach and finally your breasts stroking your nipples then your shoulders and neck. Leaving the lotion to dry against your skin, as it dries your body shivers as the lotion evaporates and the air in the room moves around you.

Then back to my case taking out a crop, teasing you as before with the tickler the soft leather tassel flicking back and forward over your spine, the your a ss, pressing as I apply some pressure pussy the point of the crop into your skin before dragging it over your cheek.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic