FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Payback

Payback

By *hrissie OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Colchester

It finally happened. I found out that my husband had been cheating on me all our married life. He had been visiting prostitutes at least once a month. The cheating idiot kept a journal and wrote down the date, who he visited and a brief summary of what they did together.

I was meant to go out with a couple of girlfriends,but it had be cancelled at short notice, so I went straight home from work rather than go to the wine bar.

As I pulled up on the driveway the bedroom light was on. All off a sudden it was switched off. I got out of the car and let myself in. As I opened the door I saw my husband looking very flushed, tucking his shirt into his trousers as he was coming down the stairs. He had a bulge in the front on them. Checky bugger had been upstairs having a wank whilst I was out.

"What you doing back so early" he asked. I explained that Jane was ill and as she was meant to drive both her and Tina over we cancelled so I came straight home instead. "I hope I didn't spoil any plans you had" I said, looking at his deminishing bulge in his trousers. "No" he responded "I was in the toilet when you came in."

"I'm going to take a bath and relax with a long soak. Maybe we can have a glass or two of wine when I come out" I said as I started to walk up the stairs. "OK" he replied, "I'll open a bottle and place it in the fridge to chill"

I walked into the bedroom and noticed that the bed had been quickly made and still showed signs where he had been lying down on it whilst wanking. "Maybe I'LL slip into something sexy after the bath and go down and make it up to him for disturbing his pleasure" I thought to myself. I stripped out of my clothes leaving them in a pile on the floor. My skirt slid down by stocking clad legs with ease. My blouse fell off my shoulders and landed on top of the skirt. I stepped out of the clothes and turned to see my reflection in the mirror. "Not bad for a forty year old" I said to myself as I ran my hands over my lace bra. Gently flicking my nipples as I did so to make them grow hard. My hands continued down my flat stomach and tucked into the band of my silk panties. I slid a finger further down and stroked my clit for a few minutes whilst watching myself in the mirror. One hand caressing my nipples with the other sliding in and out of my ever moistening pussy. My stocking clad legs gave way as my orgasm started to build up and I fell back onto the bed.

As I fell onto the bed, I felt something hard under the covers, I thought it was his dirty mag he had been wanking to so I pulled it out to see it was some sort of diary. I opened it and was surprised to see it was in Chris's handwriting and it listed the dates and times of his visit to prostitutes along with a detailed summary of what they did together.

I quickly picked it up and took it into the bathroom so I could have a proper read of it before confronting him over it.

As the bath was filling I flicked through the diary and saw that the name Mistress Coral appeared at least once a month without fail. I turned the taps off and stood over a steaming bath, shocked that my lover, husband and friend could not only betray me but write it down for a keepsake so he could pleasure himself reading it when I wasn't around.

I placed the diary down on the linen basket whilst I removed my underwear. My 36c breasts jumped out and stood to attention as soon as my bra was undone. My knickers slid down my stockings still damp from where I had been fingering my cunt only a few minutes earlier. I peeled my stockings down, one at a time, rolling them into a ball as they went down my slim long legs. I picked up the soiled clothes threw them into the laundry basket and then slid into the steaming water. Letting it slowly cover my body and watching as I turned a gentle shade of pink from the heat. Once settled in the bath I picked up his journal and opened it to the first page and started to read....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic