FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold Chauffeur

Cuckold Chauffeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elanieanddavewales OP   Couple  over a year ago

haverfordwest

It's always been a pleasure of mine to be cuckolded by my wife and then reap the rewards. We recently trie a new scenario. We were going out for the evening and Mel had told me to arrange something for her to have some fun. I had contacted Marty on Fab and arranged that he would be the lucky man to have Mel. I had to help her get ready to go out with shower and underwear. When we left the pub that night I opened the back door of the car for Mel to get in and I started to drive to pick up Marty for Mel. As I drove I could see that Mel took off her coat and put it on the front seat. She smoked a cigarette and told me to drive a bit faster as she was wanting to be fucked. I did and we shortly picked up Marty who got straight in the back of the car. As I drove I adjusted the mirror and could see they were not waiting for me too park up somewhere. Marty soon had Mel's knickers off and was fingering her pussy and saying she was soaking. She replied that she had been looking forward to fucking with him for days. He got her tits out and squeezed and sucked them and said how nice and big they were. Mel felt his cock through his jeans and said it felt nice and big and then got it out and said how thick it was and asked Marty if he would like her to suck it he of course said yes. It was such a turn on to see and hear Mel doing this and being such a naughty slut. Marty returned the favour and licked Mel's pussy for a while. As he was doing it she put one leg over the back seat and the other over the front I think it was to tease me as she moaned at his licking. She told me quite bossily to drive quicker and park up as she wanted to be fucked good and hard. I found somewhere to park and Mel told me to turn round and watch what she was doing. Nothing was going to stop me doing that my cock was rock hard since she had got in the back of the car. I turned too see Mel with both legs wide apart and in the air pushed back by Marty and her tits hanging out on skow with a big smile on her face as he pushed his thick cock into her. She moaned as he started to fuck her and said how good it was and she had been wanting it for days and saying how nice and thick his cock was. Marty fucked her good and hard and shot his load in her. He said he'd been wanking for days looking at her pics but stopping himself coming as he wanted to save it for her. He certainly did save it, as he pulled out of her first a small amount of come appeared then suddenly there was loads oozing out of her swolen pussy. She told me to pass her her knickers. She didnt put them on but just kind of covered her pussy with them too stop the flow and said to me you can clean me up at home. We dropped Marty off and I drove home hard and excited all the way. As soon as we were home Mel stripped and lay on the bed. She told me to remove her knickers from her pussy. Her pussy was dribbling come and it was all over her thighs too. She told me too wear her knickers which I did they were soaking wet with pussy juice and come. I was then told that I had too lick her clean as she told me how much she enjoyed fucking another man and how good it was with his thick cock spunking in her. I did this readilly and eagerly as I wanted to show my naughty sexy wife how grateful I was. When she was satisfied with my cleaning and she had come on my tonhue and face she demanded that I then fuck her. I had been waiting patiently for this and I then fucked her hard as she told me to. The sex was fantastic and she rubbed her dirty spunk filled knickers in my face as I fucked her. As I was about to come she told me to take my cock out and too come in her used knickers this I did for a very satisfied and smiling Melanie. She is such a fantastic sexy woman and wife and very naughty. She has said that when she wants to she will be doing this again and similar adventures.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r MartyMan  over a year ago

Milford Haven

When I was waiting for their car to arrive I still wasn't sure if it was a wind up or not, and then all of a sudden there was the car pulling up next to me. I climbed into the back seat, drivers side, as I had been instructed, I think I remembered to say hello but all I could think of at the time was how gorgeous Mel looked. I was aware that the car was moving but all my attention was now on Mel, within seconds my hand was inside her pants and was fingering her whilst kissing her mouth and easing her tits from her bra. I repositioned her slightly so that Dave could get a better view in his mirror, as i kissed and played with her soaking pussy and lovely firm large tits she was squeezing my hard cock through my trousers. as I was taking my trousers off she was urging dave to find somewhere to park up, then she started sucking and licking me whilst Dave kept glancing in the mirror and could see her smiling as as my hard cock filled her mouth. The car came to a halt as i was ready to fuck her, Dave asked me to wait so he could get a good view and take a pic of my cock pushing into her soaking pussy. she was talking dirty whilst I was fucking her and it was a real turn on to have dave watching, I fucked her hard and deep, and she wanted me to cum so that she could make Dave clean her up, I was really excited by now and could hold back no longer and pumped my cum deep into her and she moaned with pleasure. As I pulled out and moved back the camera flash momentarily lit up the car and the sight of Mel, legs still wide and up in the air, her pussy lips puffed and thick cum oozing out down over her arse will remain with me for ever.All too soon I was dropped off back at our meeting point, absolutely great meet guys!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow what a fantastic meet, so lucky!!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Wicked very cool meet

haverfordwest

This is my account of my fun night.

I’d like to share my naughty experience on Friday night. My hubby Dave just loves to watch me being fucked by a stranger, so I told him to set up a meeting. All week his cock was dribbling in anticipation and on Thursday night I got him to rub moisturiser into my newly waxed fanny, while we talked about what was going to happen. I had a brilliant orgasm but poor Dave was going to have to wait. Friday night and he helped choose my undies. We had a formal do to attend first, great fun making innuendoes and knowing looks at each other, until we made our excuses and left early. Dave drove us to pick up Marty with me in the back ready, wearing just a mini skirt and heels. He was waiting for us and got in next to me, after the initial hellos, I told him I was ready whenever he was, he didn’t need telling twice! He ran his hands up my bare legs to my black lacy knickers, groaning when he felt my nearly bare, soft fanny. He teased my clit and inserted a finger or two, exclaiming how wet I was. Next he freed my 36c tits from my bra, kneading them and flicking his tongue over my rock hard nipples. I was rubbing his cock through his jeans and asked him to get it out. It was dribbling almost as much as Dave’s, who was having trouble keeping the car on the road and looking in the rear view mirror at the same time! I asked Marty could I taste him and slid my tongue down the whole length and over the top before taking him full into my mouth. He shuddered and moved me backwards, spreading my legs wide before flicking his tongue over my clit and in and out of me. I was aching for him to fuck me now but I wanted Dave to watch, so I let him continue with his tongue and fingers, making sure I didn’t make him cum and waste it in my mouth, I wanted it up me. We finally parked up and now Dave could watch properly, he was rubbing his cock and told Marty to fuck me and fill me so that he could clean me up afterwards. Marty did as he was told and thrust his thick cock straight up me, making me gasp with pleasure. He was so excited he groaned and shot his load and I mean a load, right up me. I could feel it hot and thick filling me up. As he pulled his cock out, some of it started to leak out, not good as I didn’t want any wasted, it was Dave’s job to lick all of it up later! I told Dave to pass my knickers and used them as a plug. When we got home, I lay on the bed, removed the knickers and made Dave put them on, his leaky cock adding to mine and Marty’s juices. Then I told him to lick me clean, which he did, making me flood his mouth with yet another intense orgasm. Now I was ready for another fucking, so Dave obliged, whilst I rubbed the now soaking knickers over his face. I urged him to go harder and faster and then at last he was allowed to come but not up me. I made him come all over the soaking knickers so I could watch. He just loves being bossed and having seconds and I just love doing it for him can’t wait for next time!

Melanie xx

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Good story from all three points of view

Hmm that's for.me I hope soon

Wow great story. Sure turned me on

Nice.....just as it should be of course...

great story from all points of action very horny indeed! x

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

great story and would love to meet a cuckold couple any on here near sheff\roth get intouch xxx

As similar thing happened to us so I will repeat the story

She put on a gorgeous dress she wears that shows off her amazing cleavage. Underneath she wore holdups and her smallest G string finished off with her sexy high heel Boots. She looked absolutely stunning.

I had planned to bump into him in pub to make it really spontaneous but time constraints meant I had to let her know that I had something on my mind. We arrived and sat down. The pub was really quiet we felt a bit self conscious. We chatted for a while. I asked her if she felt like some fun and her reply was. “Why else are we here if not for that?” My feelings were a mixture of excitement mixed with miss givings as to whether I was doing the right thing. Excitement always wins for me I’m afraid. Hey, I wouldn’t be human if I wasn’t feeling slight pangs of jealousy that we were about to meet one of Mrs N’s favorites. Chris arrived, bought himself a drink and came and sat close to us. He is drop dead gorgeous, incredibly handsome and a body full of the joys of youth. We exchanged a few pleasantries and stuff. Hadn’t seen him for 6 months so bits and bobs to talk about. I’m quite direct person and asked him if he wanted to play at his or ours. It was obvious his was unsuitable so we agreed he should come back to ours. We live about 5 miles away or so. As we walked back to the car I asked Mrs N if she was happy with me chauffeuring them home. They could sit in the back and get re acquainted. I knew full well something would happen as Chris is very passionate and would soon be up to no good in the back. Like a good chauffeur I opened the door for Mrs N and they got in together.

My foot was literally shaking on the accelerator as I pulled off. With 100 yards of pulling off Mrs N and Chris were kissing passionately. I could see them in my mirror. Chris was kissing her neck all over. The noises of kissing and licking filled my ears. I didn’t know what to think. Should I be allowing this? Noooooooo it was fine. Let them have their fun. Not for me to stop. I had set ball rolling. Wouldn’t be fair. Mrs N moaned. I must admit I had absolutely no idea of where Chris’s fingers and hands were. I was on main road and had to concentrate. I did try taking a few photographs with my digital camera and flash, thinking I might get something. Later I would find all I had were pix of back of Mrs N’s head and Chris’s bare bum LOL. As we drove out into the country I could hear clothes being removed and zips coming down. We subsequently found Chris had broken his Zip, such was passion in ripping them down.I could see Chris pulling his trousers down in mirror and Mrs N going down on him.. Just back of her head again and very briefly see he had his trousers off. They reversed rolls occasionally and Chris got between her legs. Again my views were quick glances so to be honest I have no idea what they did really.All I could hear was Chris’s heavy breathing and occasional moans and groans as they pleasured each other. As we neared home Chris obviously made his move and put his rubber on (good boy). I asked mrs N if she would prefer me to drive around. In between Gasps she replied that it would be a nuisance to stop now as they would have to get clothes on to go in house. I could see Chris was getting ready to mount her so again I did as I was told and drove on.

Occasionally I asked them what they were doing and if she was enjoying it. Main answer I got was Ooooo yes and mmmmmmmmmm

I drove around the block once and as we came back to house again asked them if they would like me to carry on driving. Of course the answer was now yes.yes.yes LOL. I secretly hoped I could find a place to park up and watch but when I arrived at the place it was full of other cars. So I had to drive on. I just drove and drove. I had no idea what was going on. Occasionally I could see Mrs N’s leg in my mirror. Chris’s bare bum was visible when I turned round and occasionally I felt them push against my seat as he banged her to a groaning orgasm. Finally he finished. We were by now a mile or so away from home so asked if they had finished and If it was OK to take them back home. As we drove they put their clothes back on. By the time we got home her dress was back on and I have no real idea what had gone on. That’s part of the fun for me I guess. The eroticism of quick flashes, sounds and images of making love going on.

I asked Mrs N what she enjoyed most about it. Her reply was the fact that I was driving in a public place and that I was sat in the front, driving, while she fucked in the back of my car.

We have talked about it after and I realize I hadn’t expected it to go quite the way it did. I hadn’t considered that Chris would do what he did. I didn’t expect to be instructed to drive around for them. The meet had a dynamic of passion between them both and I got caught up in it. I experienced a mixture of elation, excitement and humiliation which is what a cuck experience is all about I guess. It’s why we do it to to gain love, repect and thanks of our woman. I do hope Mrs N would like another experience like it. It is just so naughty and hedonistic.

Epilogue

I went out to my car this morning and found cumstains on my back seat. It brought back happy memories and fantasies of how Mrs N must of felt as she orgasmed, filled by her lover. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

haverfordwest

Got a hotel meet for the 28th going to be fun and sure Melanie will be writing about it .

more please! very horny love cuckolding! hmm

What a great story and thread. We have often fantasised about this type of situation, but we've not had the courage to play it out yet.

Susan and rob

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

brill stories from all,,very sexy

kieran and julie

Fab stories, keep them cumming , and us lol .

» Add a new message to this topic