FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > More fun at the club

More fun at the club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icurguycov OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It had been several months since I last saw my very sexy FB, Sal. I live in the midlands but occasionally work takes me to the Leeds and, when it does, I like to make the most of it by visiting Quest.

As usual we had arranged to meet at the club. Sal was running late so I suggested that we meet in the club. When I went in it was quite busy but not much action in the play rooms. then i saw an interesting sight in the corner of the lounge area. A woman with a very sexy figure was completely naked and sucking enthusiastically on her guy's cock. This is unusual for the lounge but much appreciated by the audience.

A little later things became even more interesting. She was lying on a raised area right in the middle of the lounge. A guy was fingering her and rubbing her clit; a very sexy woman was gently running her fingertips over her tits and she was clearly enjoying the attention. This was all getting me in the mood for the arrival of Sal.

Eventually I went outside to meet up with Sal and she went to change into a very sexy outfit. We had a quick drink at the bar whilst kissing and cuddling and I was getting very horny by this time.

Sal is insatiable and loves cock. We decided to go first to the glory hole. She went in and I pushed my cock through. Sal sucks cock beautifully and a couple of guys joined me. Now we could really get started. I joined Sal in the little room and we both wanked and sucked cock. One of the guys had a nice big cock like mine so I put my cock alongside his and Sal wanked us together. This really turned us both on so it was time for her to get my cock. I slipped on a condom as she bent over and I entered her incredibly tight cunt from behind. I think the sound of us fucking tipped one guy over the edge as he shot spunk everywhere as Sal wanked him.

Sal has a lovely round arse and loves a good hard pounding which is what I gave her. As I fucked her I wanked one of the cocks and watched it spunk over my hand. Sal sucked and wanked 2 more and made them spunk- this was getting very messy! It was time to clean up the floor and Sal needed a break so she went for a drink and I stayed on. There was one more cock to wank so I obliged and made the guy cum.

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Yes please

Leeds

I went to join Sal in the lounge and we recovered with a drink. We both love being watched so we had a look around the rooms and, as it was quiet, we chose one of the smaller rooms with a half door. This mean you can be watched from the corridor and invite guys in if you want. Sal and I quickly got down to action - she wanking and sucking me and I was rubbing her clit - guaranteed to make her cum. We soon had an audience and eventually we invited a guy to join us. I think it was his first time at a club and he was nervous. Sal played with his cock for a while and we asked if he wanted to fuck her. He was unsure so I thought I shouldn't deprive my sexy lady of cock so I fucked again as she sucked and wanked him. This made her cum quickly - it was so intense her cunt squeezed my cock out. I also wanked him after asking permission and this really turned him on. When he was really hard i opened up a condom and rolled it down his cock. Sal lay on her back and I opened her cunt lips for him to enter. He got into a good rhythm and I wanked her clit as he fucked her. He was still a bit nervous and lost his erection so I had to take over and give her a really good hard pounding. I was telling him about the glory hole and it turned out she had already sucked him off and I had wanked him. His cum had splattered the floor of the glory hole.

If you want me to continue the next part is about a young couple in the glory hole.

Leeds

Sal and I headed back to the lounge to recover and after a while I had a look around the rooms and noticed that the glory hole door was closed. i went round and had a look through one of the holes and saw a young couple in there. the gorgeous young women saw me looking and smiled seductively so i put my cock though and, wow, could she suck. After a few minutes Sal came to join me and we kissed passionately - it really turned her on to kiss me as another woman sucked my cock. I was on the edge of orgasm for what seemed an age. This lady was incredible so sal and I decided to knock on the door and ask if they wanted to join us in a room. I think it was a bit too much for the young woman and they politely declined although I'd like to think she liked my cock.

Sadly sal had to go so we said our goodbyes. I couldn't resist so i went back for more sucking - she really was incredible and i don'y know how I didn't explode into her mouth. Unfortunately it was by now approaching closing time so I had to go. The wank I had later produced an incredibly intense orgasm.

If by any chance that young couple are reading this I say thank you and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Another time, maybe.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like fun was had by all and lots of cock for everybody xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic