FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first serious girlfriend.

My first serious girlfriend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itginger101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Termonfeckin

Back in the 80s when I was about 18 with not a lot of sexual experience I met Orla who was about the same age, she also didn't have much experience. She was a good Catholic girl who made it clear that there was no way that my cock was getting anywhere near her pussy but that didn't stop me from trying lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Termonfeckin

After a couple of weeks dating the furthest I got was feeling her wonderful 36c tits with my mouth and hands, I loved to play with her large pink nipples and she would dry hump me,but I usually went home with a raging hard on which had to be taken care of. Then after about 3 months of this one night when I dropped my hand onto her crotch instead of moving it away as she usually did she didn't offer any resistance, she was wearing her usual long summer skirt and when I lifted it to get to her pussy I couldn't believe how wet her white cotton knickers were, then I moved my hand inside to feel my first wet pussy my cock nearly exploded in my jeans, I pulled her knickers down a little bit to explore a bit more and she guided my head to her pussy, now I was seeing her pussy for the first time and I couldn't believe how wet and juicy her big pussy lips were, her thick black pubes were matted with her juices and I just sucked and licked her pussy, I hadn't a clue where exactly to lick but with her guidance I soon found what worked for her, after a while I could feel her body tense up and she came all over my face, then she grabbed me by the head and started to kiss me voraciously and pulled our bodies tight together, she wouldn't allow me to take my jeans off as she ground her pussy hard into my crotch, not long after that I came hard in my trousers, it was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Brill when you pop her cherry?

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Excellent reminds me of my youth, anything else to add?

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Termonfeckin

Because we both lived at home at our parents house and lots of other family members in the house it was hard to get time alone for fun. Sometimes we would babysit her older brothers kids who were very young, her brother would normally have some beers and snacks for us. Usually the kids would be in bed when we get there so we would start watching MTV with Orla lying on the sofa with her head lying across my crotch, this didn't take long for my cock to get hard, Orla would feel this and push her head harder into my crotch this was the sign for me to start having fun, as usual she was wearing her light jumper with no bra and her large pink nipples were poking into the flimsy material, after a couple of minutes playing with her boobs I'd drop my hand onto her pussy, she was wearing her black tights, cotton knickers and a long flowing skirt, I loved to lift her jumper up and expose her tits then lift her skirt up to see her cotton knickers under her tights then I would start to rub her pussy, it usually didn't take long to get her wet and you could visibly see the juices from her pussy soaking through the material, then I would slide my hand inside her knickers and feel her juices all over her thick black pubes and rub her clit until she came. Then she would remove my hand and put it into her mouth and clean the juices from my fingers and kiss me so I can taste her, then say to me, later!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going

Termonfeckin

About 2 hours later all the beer was gone so Orla went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of Sambuca, she stood in front of me took a sip and kissed me and released the Sambuca from her mouth into mine, this was so erotic and my cock was rock hard again, I undid my jeans to release my cock and immediately she took another sip then started to suck my cock, the feeling on my cock was tingly and hot, then she started to suck on my balls, wanked me with one hand and her other hand was playing with my anus, I felt I was going to cum but I wanted to play a bit longer so I told her to stand up and I pulled her knickers and tights down to her knees and pulled her pussy into my face, the strong pungent smell of sex was amazing from our play earlier in the evening, then I lay her on the ground and pushed her legs over her head so her pussy and ass were exposed and I moved my knees under her lower back, this meant that I could have a good long play.

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmm, keep going

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic