FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blindfolded

blindfolded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we were down our caravan had a few adds on of late,a fella replyed as was late had to talk him into campsite ,she was layed on bed nighty on stockings fucking her favy toy ,i only told her 20 mins before the meet ,we lay me licking fingering her shaved smooth pussy till he was near then she began to fuck her toy ,she was blindfolded i told her he was not to speak ,when he came he was undressing when she had a nice cum off her toy he bent down to lick her by now soaking cunt out why i sucked licked her nipples ,when she came again i ordered her on all fours he put condom on and entered her str8 to the end of his hard cock ,she moaned ,he banged as hard and fast as he could for a few minutes so hard the caravan was rocking the only words spoke was when she said "fuck me hrder, harder" as he filled the comdon ,he was dressing watching me insert fingers into her sopping pussy ,she didnt even see him or his hard cock he left as i asked her how it felt as ifucked her long and hard, perfect meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

count me up for that as would be well up for it

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Nice and simple hmm

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

tried meeting in our caravan too,where do you find a site quiet enough???? as i am a little too vocal for hubby and no double glazing and thick walls?..love the blindfold idea bought mine ready for next meet

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

we sited tourer for 8 weeks local 15 mins down the road had cpl good meets thinking of static now

» Add a new message to this topic