FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Food For Thought!

Food For Thought!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rn_bru02 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We are in a hotel room, both showered and getting ready for an evening out...You are doing your hair and makeup and suggest that I go down to the bar and wait for you there as you wanted to surprise me with what You were wearing. You are planning a horny, teasing night...I do as I am?asked and go down to the bar.

?

I get us both a drink, then sit and wait on the comfy couches. As I am waiting, my phone beeps, it is a text from you.......bare or panties? that is all it says, before You let me reply You send another saying that I will just have to wait and see. That gets me going and I sit patiently waiting for you to arrive.

?

15 minutes later You appear, feeling hot and sexy, with a short summery dress, high heels and bare legs exposed. You give me a lovely smile and a small kiss as You sit down beside me. You look into my eyes knowing exactly what I am thinking...... You give nothing away. We chat, have our drink and decide where we shall go for the evening.

?

We arrive at a restaurant and you decide on an outside table, we order more drinks and look at the menu, as we read through it, You sit playing with my hair, running my fingers through it. You look over at me and catch my eye,?your finger slides down to your mouth, sliding the length of your lips, I see that they start to moisten, your tongue flicks out briefly licking your lips. You know that You are grabbing my attention.

?

You slide your foot up over my leg, You continue to look straight into my eyes, your tongue again brushes over your lips. You start to have that feeling inside,?we both?know?you are?starting to tease me. The waiter comes back and asks if we're ready to order, as he does you lift?your leg up and place?your foot right between?my legs, pushing the ball of?your?foot into me, you cant help but feel me stiffen, I love being teased in such a public place.?I am?trying to order our meal, with?you slowly sucking?your finger and pressing?your foot into?my ever hardening cock. mmmmm.

The waiter walks away, everything ok.?As he does,?your hand disappears under the table. . . .You slowly shuffle on?your seat, a very naughty smile on?your face, once?again?You lick?your lips,?You then lift?your hand and slowly slide?your fingers along?your lips, never taking?your eyes off mine, I can only imagine where?your fingers have been . . . . .

?

I can guarantee my meal wont taste as nice as you I say. You continue slowly sucking on?your fingers, then?You stand up lean over and kiss me. . .?All of a sudden, you then walk off to the toilet.?I'm left sitting there imagining all sorts,?my cock twitching and throbbing inside?my smart shorts. When?You return and you stand over me, leaning?your hand on?my crotch?you place?your panties on the table and whisper in my?ear, does this answer the question. . .?You then grab?my hard cock through?my shorts and kiss?me before sitting down again.. . . . . .

?

Wondering if anyone has noticed, I lift?your panties from the table, wow they're very damp, clearly telling?me the way?You are?feeling,?I just smile and give?you a very naughty look.?I put?the panties in my?pocket, giving?my hard cock a little rub as?I do. . . . . . so now you know,?you say, you're sitting there with a bare smooth pussy, that's very wet and waiting for my tongue.?

?

You are?determined to tease?me all through our meal, and with that?your hand slips under the table again, just looking into your eyes?I can clearly tell the moment?your fingers come in contact with?your pussy,?You sit there slowly playing with yourself, teasing me, knowing full well?I want to get?my hands on you. Your nipples are very hard now, poking through?your top,?your other hand brushes over them. . . liking what I see?? Oh yeah I think, and also what?I cant,?my eyes looking down at the table. The waiter brings our starters,?you don't even attempt to move?your hands,?You just stare at?me as?You continue to play with?your pussy.

?

?

As the waiter walks away?You bring?your hand from under the table, shiny and wet clearly covered in?your sweet juices, which would you prefer,?You ask me. . . looking at your starter and slowly running?your fingers along?your lips. wow?I m so horny now, I am desperate to release?my straining cock,?I open?my mouth slightly hoping to get a taste of?your pussy, but?You pull?your hand away and lick?your own fingers, very slowly and very teasingly. . . . .??

?

You sit there, slowly sucking on?your fingers? tongue rolling over them, looking straight at?me as?You do, wow?I ,so want to be sucking on them, to have a brief taste of?your juices.?You know?I am?feeling so horny now, desperate to release my?straining hard cock. Would you like to taste me,?You ask, knowing full well that I do, your hand disappearing under the table again. Only this time?You sit there telling me?exactly what?You are?doing and where?You am?touching, its so horny and naughty as we sit in the restaurant hearing you describe what?you are doing, wow.?

Your hand reappears,?fingers glistening as the light catches them, this time?You offer me your hand,?I look around to see if anyone is watching, before flicking?my tongue over the ends of?your fingers,?I suddenly feel and taste just how horny You are, oh I want more,?I want a lot more.

?

As?I?slowly take?your finger in?my mouth,?I undo?my shorts, without?you knowing,?my hard cock springs to attention, finally released, oh it feels so good to be sitting there?my hard cock fully exposed, the fresh air swirling around it.?I start to rub?my thumb over?the tip, as?You take?your hand back and start to eat,?my tip covered in pre cum.?You have?no idea?I am sitting there rubbing?my cock,?I'm imagining just how wet?your pussy is, I ask?you to lift?your leg,?I gently hold?your ankle and guide?your foot towards me. Suddenly?You feel?my hard cock on?your toes, your eyes light up,?your eyebrows lift. . . surprised?I ask, Its?my turn to tease?you . . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

What's with all the question marks? Makes it a little hard to follow

By *rn_bru02 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sorry - not sure what hapened !

Its a story i wrote years ago and was in Microsoft Word format - I pasted it direct here so guess theres formatting stuff been copied too - sorry !

» Add a new message to this topic