FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first MMM

My first MMM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

shirley

I had experienced a couple of guy on guy meets and loved sucking cock. I had discovered that I loved being dominated by a guy. The feeling of being submissive and helpless was such a turn on. I think I also loved putting myself in the position that I was used to seeing women. My mind began to wander to being used by two guys at the same time.

I got speaking to a guy online that was local to me and he lived with his cousin and they both wanted to be sucked a guy so we talked online quite a bit until we felt that maybe we should meet up and do this.

Now I don't fancy guys but love sucking and stroking cock and being used so find that if I am blindfolded I can get completely into it and lose myself.

So it was decided that we could do this anonymously. I turned up at their place and walked into the porch where one of them was waiting with a blindfold. Without me seeing him he slipped it over my head. I was then guided into what felt like their front room. I then felt a second pair of hands touch my body. That feeling was electric. I now knew that one was in front and one was behind me. The guy behind moved close up against me and wrapped his arms around me as he felt my body. The guy in front put his hand on the bulge in my trousers and began to kiss my neck. I was feeling like such a slut.

They began to work on removing my clothes and before long I was stood in the middle of the room completely naked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

shirley

I could hear them undressing and then my hand was guided to a cock still inside boxers shorts. They were both young guys, about 24 and they had small cocks which I liked. His cock was soft at first and he had told me that he would be nervous as had only been with a guy once.

His cock soon became hard as I stroked it through the boxers shorts. He was now kissing my neck and chest. The other guy reached round and grabbed my cock and then I felt his naked cock against my ass. I was so turned on.

I was then squeezed between them both as they were grinding against me and kidding my body. I was being moved around like a rag doll as they groaned and all could feel was there hard cocks against my body.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

shirley

He moved his hands to my shoulders and applied some pressure, I began to sink to my knees, kicking my lips in anticipation of giving a blowjob. I felt them both move in front of me and then the first cock touched my lips, I opened and it slid in, it was rock hard but quite small, I could take it am in my mouth and then flick my tongue over his balls as his cock head was deep in my mouth. My hand reached out for the other cock which felt a big bigger but was not as hard. I moved my mouth to this one and began to alternate between them, until suddenly while sucking one of them the other cock pushed into my mouth. They both left out a deep groan. I knew they had not done anything with each other but I think the feeling of their cocks touching in a strangers mouth was too much.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to find myself in a similar situation

shirley

They were both now rock hard in my mouth as I held their cocks with my hands. I was then pushed onto my back on the floor and a cock was pushed into my mouth from the side as he also held my hands to the floor behind my head. The other guy now led on top of me, his cock grinding against mine. I was loving it and really felt like I was getting the feeling of being like a woman. I bent my legs and his cock was getting lower down to my ass. I could feel it bridging against my ass and I was bucking against him while sucking his cousins cock.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"They were both now rock hard in my mouth as I held their cocks with my hands. I was then pushed onto my back on the floor and a cock was pushed into my mouth from the side as he also held my hands to the floor behind my head. The other guy now led on top of me, his cock grinding against mine. I was loving it and really felt like I was getting the feeling of being like a woman. I bent my legs and his cock was getting lower down to my ass. I could feel it bridging against my ass and I was bucking against him while sucking his cousins cock. "

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Loving this D

Lovely and horny..

shirley

I spread my legs trying to invite him to push against my ass. Next thing I know I am being flipped over. They switch positions and I feel him sit on the floor in front of my head with a leg either side, he holds my hair and lifts my head up then pushes his cock and balls into my face.

I then feel the weight of the other guy on me as he rests his cock between my ass cheeks and then lies on me, slowly rocking forward and back.

shirley

I take the cock deep in my mouth as I push back against the cock touching my ass. I have always fantasised about being spitroasted so I am so turned on. The guy on top of me lifts his weight off and holds my hips as he pulls me onto all fours. The other cock pushes back into my mouth quickly as he is now on his knees. I am now rocked between the cock in my mouth and a cock that is pushing against my ass. We had talked about them fucking me but not without protection and also I had never been fucked. Each time I rocked back it felt like it was getting closer to penetrating me and taking my virginity.

Very hot and horny so far.. can’t wait for the next instalment

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

more please

shirley

As he was holding my hips he would every now and again slap my ass which I loved while the other guy placed his hands on my head and kept pulling my mouth onto his cock.

I was sucking his cock with such enthusiasm begging for him to cum. I was now so turned on and in the moment I had completely forgotten i was naked on my hands and knees in between two guys I had never met or seen.

More

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

mmm souunds so hot

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

shirley

They swapped positions and as the new cock entered my mouth I also felt a wet hand reach round and hold my semi erect cock. It's then I realised that he had lube on his hand as he began wanking my cock and his other hand touched my ass as he just rubbed his lubed thumb over my ass just applying a slight bit of pressure. All this time I had the other cock completely in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around the head and shaft.

I was getting nervous now as well as sexually excited as I had never had a cock inside me but wasn't sure if it was going to happen today.

All of a sudden they pulled their cocks away from me and pulled me to my feet. Now wank for us they said. I didn't hesitate and grabbed my lubed cock in my hand and began stroking it. They now had no contact with me and as I was still blindfolded I assume they were stood or sat watching me. I wanked for a while and was so turned on by this situation of being completely submissive to them that I was about to cum. His hand touched mine and he told me not to cum but to get on my knees and to wank them like that over my face.

I dropped to my knees and took the first cock in my hand and began wanking, he took a step closer to my face so his cock was right there and said he was going to cum. I felt the hot load explode over my face and then he pushed his cock into my mouth for two more thrusts. The second cock then replaced that one and an exact performance took place but this time with my face already covered in cum.

I received my second load of cum and was immediately pushed onto my back which I was not expecting. A lubed hand grabbed my cock and a finger moved to the edge of my ass. I was then slowly wanked and my ass massaged as the other guy kissed my body. I was soon moving around on the floor in ecstasy and didn't realise that the finger was now partly inside me.

The whole thing was to much, the hands on my cock, the finger now one knuckle deep inside me, the cum over my face and drinking into my mouth and the lops kissing my body. I orgasmed so hard and my ass squeezed his finger inside me. It was incredible.

They then wiped me down, helped me get dressed and led me back to the door so with the blindfold on. I then stepped outside as I took it off and left without looking back.

** this is a true experience that happened to me a few weeks ago and hopefully will again**

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I will read it later. Seems exciting so far

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

You lucky guy hope you go back and lose your cherry love to be in your position xxx

Great story

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Bookmarking

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry