FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back seat visitor- real ;-)

Back seat visitor- real ;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As she comes down stairs, long black coat already on, the fit little bitch announces ‘she’s ready’. We give each other the usual nervous giggle, the last kiss before she gives herself to another man ‘ the next time you have my body, I will be used’ she whispers in my ear.

We get In the car, me driving, her in the rear seat, just over my left shoulder. I can feel her eyes on me as I switch the car on. As I look behind to reverse she opens her coat and smiles, full black stockings, suspenders, thigh high boots and black lace bra, no pants. I nearly crash. I pull off and we start off to meet the guy she had fucked three months before while I was at work, I still hadn’t me him!!

‘ You haven’t warmed me up hubby ‘ I pull over, he was apparently a little more hung than me so of course like a good hubby I reach around and push two fingers in to her wet pussy, just to make sure she is ready for him ....she gasps, pulls my hands into her hard as she throbs on my fingers, I turn back around and we carry on. We pull up behind his car, I flash the headlights, the drivers door opens as she whispers from the back seat ‘ are you ready to see your wife get fucked? ‘

He gets in behind me, ‘hey buddy ‘ he says, ‘nice to finally meet you dude ‘. As he leans over and kisses my wife on the cheek ‘ hey gorgeous ‘ she responds, We set off for the country lanes......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

moor please

Great start....

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Following

Great start

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Mmmm good start .

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

Why does this never happen when I.

book an uber

"Why does this never happen when I.

book an uber"

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Mmmm

4 months earlier, while at work I received a text close to the end of my shift. It was a picture of my wife sucking on a cock with the words ‘ found a new fuck buddy on Fab!’ It had sent me into a frenzy, unable to concentrate. Had she? Was she winding me up? 20 minutes later I got a picture of a used condom, the words said ‘ got a present for you, hurry up home’. She had, she had met and fucked a guy without me being there, without me meeting him’ I raced home.

The same guy was now sat on my back seat, hand on my wife’s thigh, making small talk with me. As I drove into country the lanes Wifey asked me if it was safe? Before I could say yes she undid her coat, revealing to her lover the surprise she had on underneath ‘ wow’ I heard him say ‘ you’ve got no pants on’.

As I’m trying to concentrate on the road I hear the noise of them start to kiss, the ruffles as they move to feel each other. I try and get a look but it’s way to dark back there, so I let them get acquainted, my cock rock hard in my jeans. After a few minutes I find a spot and pull over, I flick the interior light on to see my wife sat up against the door, legs wide open. For the first time I see him properly, his big arms holding her legs open while his other hand rubs her clit fast, spitting on her Pussy as he starts to drive her wild. She eyes balls me and gives be a big smile, then a gasp as he drives two fingers into her. She’s demands I switch the light off and carry on driving.

I listen as her gasps turns into moans, knowing she is giving herself to him. I turn round and in the monnlight I see his head buried in her pussy, her closed eyes and quick breathing, it turns me on so much!!! As I hear them stop I know what’s coming, I know she’s about to undo his trousers and get her new toy out, I frantically find a spot to pull over as I hear him take his jeans down, I flick the interior light on just in time to see her grab the base of his hard cock, and take his head in her mouth, she looks at me in the eye, she’s knows I’m shocked by the size of him, and she gives me a look as if to say ‘ I can take this huge cock hubby, watch ‘ she starts to gasp as his fingers burry them selves in her pussy again, this makes her suck him even harder. His other hand on top of her head, guiding her mouth down on him. I switch the light off and start to drive again, listening to his groans as my wife pleasures him.

As we get deeper into the lanes my wife says ‘ I want you to fuck me’ she sits back as I hear the tear of a condom wrapper ‘ shit, it’s broke I hear him exclaim’. Was his cock so big he snaps rubbers? Or was this a tactic to bareback my wife? ‘ it’s ok, got a another one ‘ and with the tear of the wrapper I hear him groan as he puts it on. I pull over and the lights go on, I turn around to see him guiding his huge cock into my wife, her lying on her back, her hands guiding his bum. I watch as his helmet starts to stretch her little pussy open, then as it diassapered into her she gasps, her nails digging into his back. As he draws out I can see the condom is soaked with her cum, he asks if she is ok, before plunging his full length into her, his balls pressed against her butt cheeks. The huge cock I had just watched her sucking on was now totally inside her, she grabs his bum, pulling him into her and lets out a massive ‘ ohhhh fuuuuck ‘

[Removed by poster at 31/12/17 15:33:41]

Love it !!!!!

I feel some head lights coming so I switch the lights off and start to drive again, my wife’s gasps and groans from the back seat driving me wild as they carry on fucking as I drive. I hear her say ‘ I want to sit on you’, and as I hear rustling her head appears next to mine, she kisses me as she now sits on his hard cock, both facing forward, her head next to mine as he pounds away on her married, wet pussy.

I find another spot, pull up and turn around to see her now straddling him, both face to face kissing, I flick the light back on to see her taking all of his cock, his hands on her ass pulling her up and down on his cock ‘ I’m going to cum’ he shouts as he gives her the last few pounds, she screams in pleasure as he grunts and cums hard inside her. My cock now hard and wet can’t believe what I am seeing, my wife gladly letting this big cock stranger use her.

She gets off him, he takes the full condom off, ties it into a knot and gives it to her. ‘ I’ll keep this warm for you hubby’ as she pushes it into her used pussy, and in a breathless voice she says ‘ take me home, it’s your turn hubby’

We drive back to his car, he thanks us and gets back into his car, we head home .....

» Add a new message to this topic