FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married Cheating Slut

Married Cheating Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy Ian OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

continued from last post called naughty cheating married slut

I woke up on Wednesday morning and started to get ready to meet Julie. I’d heard nothing from her since our meet Friday afternoon so wasn’t sure if she had changed her mind about not meeting me. It was worth a try nothing ventured nothing gained. If she didn’t want sex again all she had to do was go out before 10am so that when I call I’d know it was definitely over.

I drove down the road towards her house, I was early. There was a large grass verge between the road I was on and the small private road that lead to 7 or 8 other house, she lived in the last one. I tried to look up the drive as I drove past but could see nothing beyond the two stone posts holding the gates. I turned off and parked in a small side road and waited. At

9-55 I got out of my car, picked up my brief case and walked back towards her house. Playing on my mind was what she had said about being seen so I looked up the drives of every house I passed but saw no one. Turning right into the drive of her house my foot steps crunched on the gravel driveway. There was no porch light on, a few more steps and there was her car. She was home all I could think of was what had happened to make her change her mind. I rang the door bell, almost immediately the door opened, come in and go through she said. As I stepped in and walked past her she looked outside and up the drive as if to check I’d not been followed then closed the door and dropped the latch on the Yale lock. Standing in the hall I put my brief case down at the bottom of the stairs and took off my coat hanging it on the banister post. Julie entered the hall closing and locking the door leading to the porch. She then turned stood upright looked at me and smiled. She was wearing a short black skirt with a pleated split up the back, white see through blouse and black high heels. Under her blouse I could see the outline of a very small white bra that just about held her breasts, the flesh of her cleavage visible through the material and opening of her blouse. Her legs were covered in what I assumed were tan coloured stockings. She wore pearl ear rings in her ears and a pearl neckless. I told her she looked wonderful and very sexy exactly as I wanted her to dress. She smiled said thank you then walked towards me gave me a little kiss and took my hand saying come on lets have a drink. I followed her into the kitchen watching her small firm bum sway as she walked. On the work top was a bottle of champagne already opened, she poured me a glass and topped hers up then sat on a high bar stool facing me crossing her legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wan90Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

Great story keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oxyladycplCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Oooh

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

mmm naughty as usual babes

More please

cheshire/Preston

Thank you Becky loving your story too

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Why do you like story's when you can do it in reality.

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Loving the story

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

cheshire/Preston

I could see the top of her stockings showing where her leg met the stool. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen. I told her I loved the colour of her lipstick it made her look very naughty and seductive. She beamed a big smile and said she had felt so horny getting ready for me over the last 3 days and dangled her fingers at me to show me her matching red finger nails with sparkly flecks then pointed to her matching toes. I asked her if her outfit was new and had she bought all the things on the list I’d given her. A big smile lit up her face. She said, No, I tried but I couldn’t find a Basque that she thought was suitable so if you find the one you want me to wear let me know and I’ll buy it but I did get a few other things I think you might like. I just grinned at her and said can’t wait to see them. I was struggling to understand what had changed since we met last Friday and what had made her change into this sex made women. I asked her what had happened to change her mind about meeting me again.

She laughed.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

More

DDD12

cheshire/Preston

Anyone want the next part?

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Definitely can't wait for more.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

More please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Tarbert

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

cheshire/Preston

(Julie tells her story now)

What’s happened lol where do I start lol the last 8 days have been the most sexually exciting of my life.

Driving back to pick the children up last Friday after you fucked me I felt so horny. I kept looking down at my nipples my spare hand pressing between my legs rubbing my clit, I wanted you to fuck me again.

I arrived at school 5 minutes late so couldn’t park near the entrance in my usual spot. I had to park up the road, down a side street; I grabbed my handbag, locked the car and ran to the school. It was then I realised I should have put my coat on. My breasts were bouncing under my top the material making my nipples feel sore as it rubbed across them. When I got to the gate another of the mum’s Ann was waiting for her children who were in the same class as some of mine. She told me they hadn’t come out yet. I stood there panting for breath then realised Ann was staring at my nipples. I couldn’t hide them I just had to hope that as my breathing relaxed they would shrink. Then she said you look aroused Julie have you been having a play this afternoon or are you just pleased to see me. I must have gone bright red, looked at my nipples and then back up at Ann, was she bi? Or even a swinger? Flashed through my mind. Fuck had I been caught out already. Thinking quick I replied I’ve not been feeling very well today and took my bra off it was sticking into me when I tried to have a sleep. I woke up late and rushed out to pick up the children forgetting to put it on. She smiled back at me not believing a word I’d said. She then shocked me even more and unfastened the zip on her coat to show me her bust and said I wish my nipples were as big as yours, I love having mine touched and sucked but even then they don’t get that big. I must have just been stood there in shock staring at her breasts I didn’t notice her put her hand up her top and pull one side of her bra cup down. Next thing I know I’m staring at her much smaller nipple. She ran her fingers gently across and pinched it. I said nothing just watched her, looked up at her face, then back to her nipple. She then moved towards me lifted her hand and said you don’t mind do you and touched my nipple the same way. I stood there rooted to the spot I couldn’t believe I was stood outside a school entrance with a women I only new from the school run allowing her to touching my nipple. You will have to tell me your secret or show me what you do she said.

Then we heard the children running towards us, we walked up the road together till we got to her car, she put her arm round me kissed me on the cheek and said would you like to come to my house for a coffee one day next week? My head was still spinning all I could think of was yes love to, I said “Yes I think I could manage later in the week”. She said great we can have a good chat and kissed me again. This time she whispered in my ear sex has a wonderful smell doesn’t it, winked at me and got into her car smiling.

We crossed at the traffic warden to the other side of the road was just about to turn down the side street where my car was parked when she drove past piping her horn and waving to me. I couldn’t believe she could smell sex on me in the open air but considering my thong and trousers were soaking in a mixture of both our cum the smell must have been very strong.

Like it more please

Keep going great so far thanks

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Hmmm

Awesome loved this twist

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Good I can’t wait for the next instalment

Gloucester

Love it carry on ?

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

This has me aroused and wanting more lol, very horny tale.

cheshire/Preston

I drove home in a trance thinking about what had happened and been said today. The children’s chatter finally woke me, I suggested a Mc Donald’s for them for tea that would give me time to get a shower before David arrived home.

I just laughed at Julie making fun of her new found possibly bi friend.

Julie continued, you may laugh but it’s not over yet the worst and reason why you’re here is still to come.

By the time David got home I had showered, changed and recovered from our adventure. I didn’t realise till I was drying myself you had left a bite mark on my left breast. I decided to leave it for now hoping it would be gone by the time I went to bed.

My clothes were all washed and all trace of the day gone.

David came home, dropped his over night bag and briefcase in the hall, gave me a kiss asked if I was okay then asked as men do what was for tea. I Said children had there’s we were having steak and to go see the children, they would be pleased to see him. Minutes later he was back. Not interested in me they are watching TV and playing computer games. I laughed. He said I’ll just check my emails and walked into his study carrying his brief case.

I poured him a glass of wine and took it through to him. As I passed his brief case it was open and lay inside it I could see and invoice from the hotel he had stayed at. After about half an hour he came out and asked if he had time to get changed and have a shower. I told him I hadn’t put the steak in yet so he could but to shout me when he was out the shower. He walked off and I heard him walking up the stairs. I waited a while then went upstairs with a fresh glass of wine to check he was in the shower. He was, I left the wine and went straight to his study. His briefcase was closed but unlocked. I opened it and looked at the invoice, 4 rooms No’s 1012, 1013, 1014, and 1015, 4 breakfasts, 4 evening meals and drinks paid on company debit card nothing suspicious till I found a second invoice. Room 3017, double room in company name but itemised as Miss J. Booth paid cash. I took a copy of it put it back then hid the copy in the kitchen. I couldn’t believe he was cheating on me but I hadn’t proved it yet.

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

DDD12

Oooooo

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Tarbert

Very interesting

Intreagng

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

cheshire/Preston

Will be posting next part tomorrow night

cheshire/Preston

The rest of the night was normal we ate, children went to bed we watched T.V. then went to bed. I went up first while he locked up giving me enough time to check the bite on my breast. Almost gone we both sleep naked but he wouldn’t see it in the dark. He came up undressed and got into bed. We kissed and I asked if he was tired. He said knackered and turned over, so I cuddled up to him. Part of me was glad he didn’t want sex just incase he detected your cum in me. Thinking about what you had said I snuggled up to him pressing my breasts into his back and rubbing my pussy against his bum while stroking his thigh with my hand. I hadn’t had time to touch his cock before he moved my arm and said not now save it till morning. I moved away turned over and pushed my bum against his. I was thinking of our conversation in the café that afternoon and so far everything you had warned me about was happening. I lay awake for ages thinking about what we said and done. How excited it made me feel and how Ann had touched me but I still had no proof, no reason to cheat on him and meet you again. I thought of bi fun with Ann and if that was cheating or not.

Next morning the children woke us up early running about making a noise so David got up to give them breakfast. His mobile was at the side of the bed. I did what I’ve never done before I switched it on and looked at the calls he had made on Thursday and Friday. There were none to or from Jenny. Then I checked his text messages. He sent a text to her on Thursday at 19-34 saying going into the restaurant now. She replied

20-23 - room 317. My stomach churned, he was cheating on me there was no other reason for her to have a room in the same hotel and tell him her room number. I remembered his dirty clothes were still in the washing basket and took them out. One pair of his briefs was smaller than the other two pairs. I had bought them for him because they made his bum look sexy. Looking inside there was a stain that looked like dried spunk. There were three shirts two white, one casual I could smell perfume on it.

I put his clothes back in the basket and went for a shower my mind racing thinking what might happen next. Would he leave me for her? What would I tell the children? Would I loose my home? Would I have enough money to live on or would I need to get a job. Should I ask him out right and tell him what I suspected he was up too. Confess to how I’d cheated on him with you. I heard him come into the bedroom and start to get dressed. He came into the en-suit just as I was drying myself, gave me a big kiss and pulled down the towel to fondle my breast and nipples. He stared at my breasts as he squeezed them then bent down to suck my nipples his hand sliding down my stomach forcing my legs open then gently pushed his fingers inside me. I closed my eyes and held his head in my hands I wanted him to fuck me. He stood up straight again to kiss me his fingers now deep inside me moving faster and faster. One of my children shouted daddy, come on we will be late. He slowed down and pulled them out, keep that wet he said I’ll take the girls to their horse riding lesson and when I get back I’ll carry on where I left off. We smiled at each other as he pulled away staring at my naked body, I’ve left a cup of coffee by the bed for you, said bye and left.

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

mmmmmmmm

"mmmmmmmm"

Hmmmmm indeed

bradford

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Tarbert

Very horny where does this go next....x

i like this one, very well written and good story so far, like the different point of view too..

WOW!!! Next part please

cheshire/Preston

As the shock wore off I stared to realise whatever he was doing was no different to what I had done with you. I had no intention of leaving my husband, children and house for you so why should he give it all up for Jenny. He was just having an affair, sex once a month with another women to satisfy his fantasies just as I had done with you. The thought of safe sex did worry me though I new we had unprotected sex and hoped he was being more responsible with her not only to stop her getting pregnant but so he didn’t pass any S.T.D.’s on to me. I decided to say nothing just leave things as they are, let him have his fun and I would have mine.

She looked directly at me.

I need to ask you though are you clean free from S.T.D.’s and are you fucking other women as well as me?

I told her I was clean normally always wore a condom and was not fucking anyone else at the moment. I reminded her that last Wednesday I had provided and offered to put a condom on but she had said I didn’t need it.

She laughed, saying I know but I was so turned on I just wanted to feel your bare cock inside me I don’t think I’ve ever used a condom I’ve always been on the pill.

She went on to say, I became more relaxed about finding out what David was up to and extremely horny after he had touched and kissed me. I expected to hate him and reject him when he touched me but it was the total opposite I wanted him to take me. I walked back into the bedroom and took my toweling dressing gown from its hook behind the door. I was pulling it over my shoulders as I passed my full length mirror then paused to look at myself. My breasts hung a little but were still firm my nipples erect. I held the gown open and slightly opened my legs. I could see my moist pussy lips, my clit showing swollen below its hood. I felt so sexy and let the dressing gown slip off my shoulders and onto the floor standing naked again turning to view my bum in the mirror and admire my own body. Turning back I watched as my fingers moved down onto my thighs then onto my pussy to pull the lips apart and expose the entrance. I couldn’t resist any longer and touched myself watching my fingers slide over my wet pussy and clit the push there way inside. I had touched myself before but a long time ago it felt so good I wished I had a toy to use, something to push inside me. Then a very naughty thought came into my head, I pulled my fingers out slowly they were soaking wet. I walked over to the window naked and opened the curtains hoping someone would see me but deep down knowing no one could. It was a lovely sunny morning the windows go all the way down to the floor like French windows; I just stood there exposing myself to the world as I touched myself again. I was a completely different woman now I craved sex. I remembered a short, cream, silk gown hung in the wardrobe and left the window to find it then put it on and loosely tied the cord. My nipples stood erect pocking out visible under the thin material just as they had last Friday when Ann noticed them. I walked out the bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. I chose the longest fattest carrot I could find then just as I was closing the door noticed a cucumber. It was so much longer and fatter but was it to fat? I picked it up and would soon find out. As I walked back through the hall I shouted my son asking if he was okay. He replied yes mum so I continued on my way back upstairs the gown had come loose hanging on my breast only my nipples stopping it falling completely open, my pussy flashing as I climbed the stairs . I entered the bedroom and closed the door my heart was pounding as I washed the carrot and cucumber, dried them and walked back to the mirror dropping them onto the bed. I released the cord then touched my own breasts watching myself fondle them pinching my nipples, god I was so horny I could feel myself starting to cum. I could see my pussy lips dripping wet my clit sticking out erect. I pushed the robe off my shoulders and reached for the carrot, holding it in one hand the fingers of my other hand opening my pussy lips. I placed it at the entrance and slowly pushed it in, I shook with pleasure my legs trembled as it went in deeper filling my hole, so hard, so solid till it was deep inside me. I just held it there my fingers now sliding across my clit. I moved back to sit on the bed then lean back my legs open wide. I watched it inside me then slowly started to pull it out till almost out then back in building up speed now fucking myself till I felt myself starting to cum. I had never done anything like this before and couldn’t hold back I came to a shuddering orgasm, my knees together tucked up against my stomach the carrot pushed deep inside me. As the pleasure subsided I opened my eyes and relaxed my legs again letting go of the carrot to hold my legs wide open as I looked in the mirror at the carrot deep inside me. I then sat up on the edge of the bed my legs still wide open feet resting on the floor. Would it fit I had to know and reached for the cucumber. It was so long I’d never get it all in and so thick would it hurt?

Oh yes!!! More soon please

Loving this more please

Love cucumbers

Handy if you fancy a nibble in the night as well. Wonder if it will fit? I’m sure it will

Tarbert

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

DDD12

Would love to be a fly on the wall

bradford

Hmmmm

Wonder if Lilly is reading this ??

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Gr8 story

cheshire/Preston

I held the cucumber in my right hand and with my left took hold of the carrot and gently pulled, it slid out easily all wet and sticky. I dropped it onto the floor then positioned the cucumber at the entrance to my pussy and pushed. Oh, Oh, Oh, I forced it in stretching my pussy wide open till I had to pause, then push again ohhhhh wooooow it completely filled me I could take no more. Watching in the mirror I slowly slide it in and out, the sensation was unbelievable who needs sex toys. I repeated it for a few minutes then had a thought, pulled it out and moved round on the bed to face the window. I new no one could see me but wanted to put on a show so lay back with my legs up and wide open the holding the cucumber in both hands forced it back inside me. I wanted to make myself squirt like you had done when you made me cum so forced it in deeper and fucked myself with it. It felt bloody good and I did have a little orgasm but had to stop when the pain got too much. I pulled it out looking at the wet ring on the cucumber, I had only managed to take about 4 inches of it inside me but it felt like I’d been split in two. I lay there and gently played with my clit till I made myself cum again then got up and slipped my silk gown on again. I checked my phone it was 10:10 no calls and no texts put it in my pocket made the bed, picked up the carrot and cucumber and went down stairs to make a brew and check on my son. He was fine sat watching cartoons on the TV. I put the kettle on washed the carrot and cucumber and made a cup of tea then returned to my bedroom to get dressed. I dried my hair watching in the mirror as the gown worked loose exposing my breasts again, pussy shiny and wet. I resisted touching myself again and slid off the gown to stand naked again then reached for my body lotion. I applied it all over my body then put on my makeup. All I had to do now was decide what to wear. Searching through the draw where I kept my knickers I eventually found a white string thong I’d not worn for ages and put it on. I needed to sort out my knickers the draw was full of old thongs I needed to throw away most of them and buy new ones to enhance my new sexual appetite. My bra was next in the draw below, again it was full of old bra’s I wanted new more revealing bra’s. I found a white balcony bra and slipped it over my shoulders as I walked to the mirror to fasten it. I adjusted it to show the best of my cleavage and positioned the thong so the small white vee just covered my pussy. From the wardrobe I choose a pair of tight white trousers, stepped into them and pulled them up and over my bum, they were so tight my bum looked fantastic. In the cupboard I found a black, low, vee necked tee shirt and put it on. It fitted so tight against my breast and waist stopping just short of my trousers so my belly could be seen. Shoe’s next I found a pair of black shoes with 3 inch heels the highest my husband had allowed me to wear but that was now going to change, from now on I wanted 5 inch heels. Admiring myself in the mirror I felt so sexy again I wanted to go out shopping and make the guys stare at me as I walked bye. I could wear my short black leather jacket but still there was something not right. Hung in the wardrobe I found a thin, silky, light blue blouse and held it against myself then slipped it over my shoulders. I stood looking at myself in the mirror the blouse framed my cleavage showing plenty of bare flesh. A very naughty thought came into my mind, I took off the blouse, and then the tee shirt, unclipped my bra pulled it off and threw it onto the bed. As earlier my nipples stood erect. I put the tee shirt back on; now my nipples could be seen through it. Slipping the blouse over my shoulders I fastened one button below my bust and tied the rest in a knot. The blouse covered my erect nipples but I could untie it later if I wanted to show my nipples, my breast felt loose and free. Ready now I went down stairs.

bradford

Gloucester

Mmmm love this story keep it going

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

" "

Phew!!! I’m hard as f#*k now just reading about you getting dressed. lol. Wish more of the women I know would dress like this and be up for teasing and flirting play

Wow great story can't wait for the next installment

cheshire/Preston

My husband text to say he was on his way home, the girls wanted to stay at the stables to help with the horses. I was in the kitchen when he walked in took one look at me and said wow you on a promise. I turned looked at him and said I was defiantly on a promise but you didn’t come home to finish what you started. He walked over to me smiling gave me a big kiss and put his hands on my bum squeezing and holding me tight against his cock. We stopped kissing and I said to late now I’m going shopping he said well it can wait till later I’ll make up to you what you’ve missed. I said you’d better then turn away to make lunch. I thought back to what I’d discovered about him earlier, my husbands cock had been buried deep inside another women’s pussy not much longer that 24 hours ago and now he was making me wait for it the cheeky bastard who does he think he is. Little did he know you had fucked me only yesterday, I’d give him two chances to fuck me and both he had turned down. I was so turned on by what had happened already today I was going to enjoy teasing the guys when I went out. I wondered if this was the start of our swinging life was this how other couples broke into the swinging lifestyle? All I new was I was going to meet you again on Wednesday and if allowed many more times, I wanted to explore and have many sexual adventures just as you had promised. He could do the same with his work tart I didn’t care. The three of us sat eating lunch, chatting. I suddenly noticed he’d had a hair cut, have you had your hair cut today? Yes he said while I was waiting for the girls and I got the car cleaned. Oh did you and I’m waiting for you to come back and finish what you started I said smiling at him thinking good job you didn’t come back. He said I’ve told you I’ll make up for it later you’re a bit horny today aren’t you. I just laughed but new I was. He offered to carry on now if I wanted but told him I was going shopping I’d been sorting through my wardrobe and I needed new underwear, clothes and shoe’s, not only that but I’d noticed he needed new underpants and shirts too. He just said ok get what ever you need I’ll transfer some money over while your out. Little did he know what this was going to cost him? I thought he hasn’t noticed I’m not wearing a bra, if he has he’s said nothing. We finished lunch and he said he would do the washing up then take our son to football practice then pick the girls up on the way home. I put my leather jacket on picked up my bag gave him a kiss and said see you later then.

When I got to the shopping centre I parked up checked my hair, applied some lipstick and adjusted my coat, blouse and tee shirt to get the best view of my cleavage as possible. My nipples were warm being in the car and didn’t show much but I new once I was out in the cold air they would become aroused. Just incase I was wrong after looking round to see if anyone was watching I put my hand down my tee shirt and pinched them one at a time stretching them between my thumb and finger. That worked they grew ready for the cold air. I could feel myself getting wet between the legs a little nervous about what I was about to do this was all new to me. I opened the car door and got out turned to lock it then began to walk away. To my horror I noticed a guy sat on the back seat of the car facing me, he smiled and winked as I walked towards him he must have watched me tease my nipples. I felt myself blush but then remembered I had purposely come out to tease as many guys as I could today. I smiled back and put my shoulders back forcing my breasts out allowing him a perfect view of my erect nipples. As I walked around the shopping centre I knew I was drawing attention, I kept stopping to look in the shop windows but really was watching the reflection in the glass of guys staring at my bum and legs as they passed. I couldn’t find anything for the new me so only bought hubby new briefs and 2 white shirts, walked back to the car and made my way to the super market. As I walked round I was sure there was a guy following me, staring at my bum and cleavage. What the hell that’s why I’d dressed like this I bent down more than I needed giving him a view down my top and at my bum. When I got home hubby was in the garden, he suggested we all go out for a meal tonight I didn’t argue with him just said I fancied an Italian.

When we got home the children played computer games and caught up with face book then went to bed, we watched T.V. I’d had almost a full bottle of wine while we were out as David was driving and was now well into another bottle, feeling tired and a little tipsy when David suggested we go to bed. We got into bed and made love nothing special just sex as we normally did it then fell asleep.

Hmmmm

Bookmarked for later

Gloucester

cheshire/Preston

Sunday morning David got up early to play golf, I took the children to mum and dads David joined us later for dinner. Sunday night the children were in bed early because of school next day so we went to bed earlier too. We were cuddled up kissing and touching each other I was holding his erect cock sliding my hand up and down it, I asked him if he would like me to suck his cock. He just moaned so I slid down under the covers and took him in my mouth. A few minutes later I pushed the covers off us so he could watch me do it but he stopped me got out of bed and told me to kneel in front of him to do it. This was a new David! he had never asked me to do this before, I thought it must be what Jenny did for him and I knew I loved doing it to you so I got on my knees wondering if tonight he was going to fill my mouth with his cum. I took him in my mouth gently running my tongue over his ridge then sucking him hard and could feel him thrusting into my mouth as he gently held my head. He was moaning with each thrust then suddenly pulled free, pushed my head down and told me to bend over. My head was pressed into the carpet he spread my legs and forced his cock deep inside my pussy. This wasn’t David making love to me this was David fucking me, is this how he fucks Jenny I thought? I loved my new David. He fucked me so hard his weight made my knees give way and I collapsed onto the carpet but he didn’t stop he just fucked me harder till suddenly he gasped pressing his cock deep inside me filling me with his cum. I lay there gasping for breath with him sat on top of me pressing hard into me shouting argh, argh, argh with every squirt from his cock. We must have stayed like that for at least 5 minutes till I could feel his cock slipping out of my pussy then plop it fell out. He moved, lifted his body and rested his limp cock between the cheeks of my bum I could feel it wet and warm laid against me. I thought back to what you had said to me about wanting to own my virgin arse and wondered if he owned Jenny’s and was he going to take mine before you.

He got up to his feet, said sorry and asked if he had hurt me. I replied No I loved it, he just smiled at me and passed me a handful of tissues from the bedside table to wipe off his cum that was now pouring out of my pussy. I still hadn’t cum but felt satisfied. I would have preferred him to open my legs and use his fingers to smear it over me then finger fuck me to an orgasm. I wanted him to use me as a slut not his delicate, well behaved wife. We climbed back into bed cuddled up and soon he was asleep. All I could think about was next Wednesday I wanted your cock. In the morning I was going to buy everything you had told me to buy and I wanted better sex than Jenny was getting, I wanted to look more seductive and sexier then her.

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Gloucester

cheshire/Preston

This post getting full look out for married cheating slut 2 I will post it later

"This post getting full look out for married cheating slut 2 I will post it later"

Will do. Looking forward to it.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

looking forward to the next instalment

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering