FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught dressing in my caravan part 1

caught dressing in my caravan part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

recap for those who missed it - part two on way soon xx - just a story - its a long one

Part one.

I had arranged to go away on my own and just have a few days to relax and unwind in my caravan. That's the only escape I had. I inherited the caravan and I kept it as my secret bolt hole.. somewhere I could store my female attire and where I could indulge my dressing pastime.

The caravan was excellent quality, a good specification maybe even one of the best statics on the site. I just wanted to forget the real world and ‘close the curtains’ and dress. Have some quality time on my own in my fem clothes and set up my new wi fi HD cams that I had set up so I could chat and flirt online with friends and maybe make some new friends.

I enjoyed a few drinks and spent the afternoon dressing. I had everything in I needed and more so I could lounge in my sexy new sling back heels, stockings and try on a few of my dresses that I had just bought.

I had plenty of wine and good food and snacks for at least 3 days and all my new dresses unpacked and hung up in my wardrobe. I had my laptop set up and after a nice shower and a full body shave, and spent an age spent carefully applying my makeup, I was suitably relaxed in a black and white patterned plunged neckline short flouncy dress, just looking at some web sites , mainly spanking and fem dom sites and some with tgirls …

I noticed that the caravan nearest me had some activity. It was about 50 yards away. A car was now parked and I looked through the curtains. I could make out a 2 women were talking.

I was surprised when there was a knock on my door. I was in full makeup and dressed. Should I answer or ignore ,,,

Part two

Whilst I was in my early 40’s I had been told many times that I looked convincing when dressed however I liked to keep a low profile especially on this caravan site. I ignored the door but they were persistent and then they tried the door. It was open, I had forgot to lock it. Shit… I quickly stood up and walked to the door as a woman poked her head through the doorway . “ oh sorry …. hi darling, er … sorry to bother you but we noticed your light was on and hoped you could help. We cannot get our fire to work and it's cold , do you know how to work it” …. It was cold and wet outside , , They could see straight away that my fire was on and my van was warm as toast as I had central heating. “can we come in and look at yours”. I could not ignore them now so I invited them in. They walked in and their eyes lit up,... “wow this is a much nicer caravan than ours “. Both women looked to be in their early 40’s, one dressed in black leggings and a jumper, the other in jeans and sweatshirt. “I am Kay, and this is Helen” she said. …. Kay was tall, had a well worn pocked face, her streaked blond hair was pulled tight in a bun and she wore large hooped earrings. Her top was hanging on her shoulder exposing a pink bra strap. Helen had black hair in a short Bob. She was not as thin as Kay, shorter with massive boob's and a large fat shapely bottom which stood out in her tight black leggings.

I hesitated and just blurted out, “hi, I am … Karen …. Well actually. Colin”... they both just looked at me. “sorry ladies , I said, I was not expecting company. I am a crossdresser….” Typically I always say too much when I panic. . I could have just said hi, but I felt so caught by surprise that I should explain myself. Kay looked at me, “wow, you could have fooled me sweetheart. Love your legs you look amazing …. “.... I showed them how to switch the fire on which was awkward in heels and my dress which was short and rode up exposing my stocking tops as I bent over trying to demonstrate how the fire worked. I offered them a drink and they sat down on the sofa. We chatted a little , Helen telling me about her friend who's husband is a cross dresser and how unfair it is that so many men who dress have fantastic legs and can keep a fantastic body shape for a short skirt and heels. Kay was asking me how long I had dressed, she also said she once had a boyfriend who dressed and it pissed her off in the end as he kept pinching her dresses.. Then Kay was telling me that they were here with two other girl friends for a hen night. Helen then noticed my laptop and she had been looking at the screen… I had forgot about the site I was looking at and went to close the screen but she stopped me. “quite a kinky sod arnt you … fem dom sissy strap on fun…” they both started to giggle as they scrolled through the sites. … “So, Colin or do you prefer Karen Are you on your own or is your boyfriend on his way…. The giggled … ?”. “errr Yes and no I replied.”

I started to feel a little uncomfortable since they had looked at my laptop as they we're asking too many questions , and Kay was now walking round my van nosing in the cupboards …” do you mind if I look in here” she said as she opened the doors eying my stash of wine and the various snacks I had in my cupboard. “you look like you have enough food and booze here to last you a few weeks” she said as she continued investigating my kitchen.

‘eeee. Look at me, to bloody nosy.

“. Said Kay as she sat back down and finished her drink. “how way Helen , we best get back and get the fucking fire on and warm the van up before Megan and Chloe arrive”... They finished their drinks and left.

I locked the door after them and went back to my laptop and tried to relax. An hour so soon passed and I soon got over the intrusion and couldn't help feeling strangely excited about how if felt been with two real woman and how they were so relaxed about me being a xdresser. I decided to change into my pink ‘sissy’ dress and take some pictures of myself posing. I put on the white stockings and my new pink panties and Mary Jane Sandals. I arranged my long blond wig with bunches , and a nice pink hair band.

It was not long after that there was another knock on the door. I decided to ignore it. There was no way I could answer dressed like this.

Part three

They were very persistent and shouting “howway Karen .. don't be shy. Let us in man, … it's fucking freezing out here “ so I grabbed my coat and put it on to disguise the dress and opened the window and looked out. It was Helen and Kay with 2 other women. They had bags with them, and looked like they were dressed to go out clubbing. All fake tan, legs and cleavage. The 2 women with them looked much younger and one looked to be in fancy dress.

. I opened the door and Helen just pushed past me. The younger women were laughing. “this is Colin “laughed Kay, as she introduced Megan and Chloe. “Chloe is getting married next week … “. I smiled feeling slightly humiliated at Kay's tone. “the thing is Colin , our van is cold, its basic, in fact it's shite. Helen got the cheapest deal so it's her fault. Your place is so cosy and warm so we thought, let's ask Karen if she wants to join our party. Then we can have our party here before we go out .. are you OK with that. “.

“look ladies ….”. I hesitated , struggling to keep my eyes from wandering over the mass of exposed female flesh and overpowering smell of perfume and fags… “to be honest I would prefer to be on my own “ I said.

Kay's attitude changed. She took me by the hand into one of my bedrooms and closed the door. Kay was taller than me in her heels, and she had one of them hard faces. She took hold of my hand and looked me in the eye.

“look Colin” said Kay… “, you're obviously loaded, and I guess you work and your friends probably don't know you dress, .. am I right. ?” I nodded, “ so if I contacted security now and told them that you had been exposing yourself and harassing young Chloe and Megan , who will they believe. Us, or you, a sad old fucking trannie … and if we called our husbands , who are in another caravan in this site .. they will give you a good fucking kicking.”.

The blood drained from my face .. I felt sick …. All I wanted was some peace and quiet. …

Kay went on…. *”look, you can be Karen and join in with the girls, you can be our host… serve the drinks , maybe you could prepare us some snacks and we will just enjoy the drink and have our party before we go out. Then we're cool.. no problems. . Our taxi will be here in two hours . what do you say, come on you like to be submissive with women so this could not be better for you. What do you say .. …”. At that point she started to take my coat of “ what you hiding in this coat for “ and started to laugh as she exposed me in my full pink sissy dress.. I felt so humiliated … like I had no choice and to be honest I also felt very excited. This was in a way a dream come true for me.. I had always had CFNM fantasies and Kay was a forceful character and I did not know how to take her. She kissed me and put her hands between my legs, took hold of my cock which was now hard inside my pink panties and she started to rub it. “have I got you sussed” she said, “ are you my sissy boy”, she asked squeezing my cock pushing her tongue against my lips . “yes Kay. “ I replied. “yes what” she asked, “ yes I am your sissy”... “good girl “ and she walked me out the room towards her friends, I stumbled along behind her. She let go of my cock and sat down and laughing “there. That was not so bad, girls , Karen has agreed to be our sissy host …. now be a good sissy and fix us some drinks.”

Half an hour later…

The ladies are all drinking , smoking and eating the various snacks I prepared. The music is loud, and they are all shouting commands at me. “ shake you ass sissy boy”.. “ come on show us how sexy you are, “. They made me remove my dress as Kay said Chloe is the princess and I can't have a better pink princess dress than her … I was flattered. ..

Part four.

I am now dancing in my stockings bra , pink lacey chemise, pink panties and blond wig... well not sure if you could call bit dancing, more of prancing... .. Kay has been in my room and through my things finding my Dildo, but plugs, lube, various cuffs and restraints and my collection of straps and canes.

Kay was certainly the loud one, and was clearly the organiser of the party. She kept slapping my ass as I danced around , occasionally grabbing hold of my Cock over my panties , and pressing herself against me.... , laughing with the girls about how I looked, the web sites she seen on my lap top and the things she found in my room. I felt like an object of entertainment and ridicule. Here I am, a middle aged cross dresser dancing half naked in front of these younger women. It felt so good. I was lost in the moment.

Kay sat back down ordering me to fix the girls yet another drink and hand out snacks. I had to wait on them as they chatted , laughing as they made me hand them snacks, waiting till they had enough and moving round to the next one... get this, get that , slapping my ass as they swore at me for not having the drink as they wanted it or dropping food in the floor and making me pick it up.

Kay had kicked of her shoes and every now and then she would make me stand in front of her so she could push her foot between my legs or kick me up the ass. Then she ordered me to massage her feet. “ hubby never does this for me, I love my feet rubbed. Get to it sissy” she said. I sat down on the floor and started to massage her feet. All the girls were now sat around me on the corner seats watching and drinking as I slowly caressed her feet, “suck my toes” she said… I sucked and kissed each toe and before long all the ladies had kicked their heels off and we're pushing their feet toward me. Come on sissy pamper us. Mmmmmm that's nice. … Chloe had white fishnet stockings on and a pink princess dress on with the L plates hung over her back. She loved having her toes sucked and could not get enough of it. “ nee one has ever did this t ya before like ” she said in her Geordie accent , “I think pervy pants is gana mak me wet ma knicks ” she squealed as she pushed her small dainty foot down my throat and they all laughed. She stood up so she could press her foot against me . I loved her dress and could see her stocking tops , pink garters and her flimsy pink g string. “watch out Chloe, pervy Colin is looking up your skirt”. “I may have to smack his bottom over my knee “ shouted Helen. Chloe responded “ eee, r ye trying to se MA tush ya dirty cunt”.. megan laughed “ you have the dirtiest cunt here” then Chloe sat back down after kicking me in the balls .. “ gan on Helen , he need a good hiding, slap him daft like” shouted Chloe who was very d*unk now.

… All the other ladies had bare legs.

I was in absolute heaven, lying on the floor kissing and sucking all the cherry toes, as they rubbed their feet against my face. “ oh look girls I think sissy has something growing in his cute pink knicks…”. Shouted Helen. I could not disguise the erection that was pushing against the pink material…. The talk of spanking me was pushing me over the edge. “ let's have a look, show us your cock sissy”.

Kay made me stand up, put my hands on my head and she slowly pulled down my panties. “cock, cock, cock, cock” the girls chanted.

Part five

I felt an amazing mixture of embarrassment and excitement as two of these ladies were just in their early 20’s and it has been a long time since anyone so young had seen my cock. Not to say seen me in heels and stockings as I could not help but cover myself with my hands. Kay had my cuffs and pulled my hands behind my back and applied the handcuffs. “that's better.. we have un restricted access now” as Kay slipped her fingers inside my knicker elastic. The panties I had on were large pink sissy bloomers with white lace trim. She slowly moved them down pushing my cock horizontal without exposing it as she teased her friends, who were still shouting “*cock, cock, cock, “ and then she , yanked them down and my cock sprang out as my panties dropped round my ankles. The girls had their phones out and were taking pictures of me. “no, I said, please, no pictures,” but it was too late.

Part six.

“mmmmmmm it's not that bad girls, shouted Helen , nice hard and cut, just how I like them. . “. Chloe looked at Helen , “ why, helen yer el fuck any ald cock yees a right dirty cow ” I could no longer understand Chloe, but I did not care as Helen could not resist grabbing my cock and pulling it about as Kay started to slap my bare ass with her hand. “owww. me hand Hurts now, think I will use this cane he has in his wardrobe. …. I had forgot about that.

Helen moved closer, and as she bent forward I could not help but stare at her massive tits .. her nipples were erect under her flimsy tight top, she was not wearing a bra. Her perfume was strong and I thought I was going to cum on the spot as she wanked and played with my cock and held it tight just at the moment when Kay made the first strike with the cane. IT was swift and forceful, waking me up from Helen's cleavage to the reality of my situation. The shear force of Kay's strike and it's impact made me scream, and my knees buckled as a thick red welt marked her strike across my bottom , and I nearly passed out with the pain and shock. ,”aghhhhhhhh. Owwwww. Fuck that hurt.” even Helen Flinched “ as Kay struck me a few more times , catching the tops of my legs .. “fucking hell Kay that's enough x shouted Helen and even Megan was concerned. Chloe just shrieked with laughter. “ gan on Kay, fucking belt the cunt .. ees a fucking dirty pervert “

Helen stood up and walked round me and put her hand on my bottom. “poor Karen , Kay that was too hard man, you have serious anger issues.” said Helen as she gently caressed my bottom then unclipped my cuffs and sat me down next to her on the sofa and gave me a wonderful cuddle. I was on the sofa half naked , cock out, with 3 clothed sexy women and I was now cuddling into Helen's cleavage and she kissed my forehead and cuddled me tight. It felt amazing. I was just a toy for these girls but I was enjoying it despite the pain. Megan was next to me and even she felt sorry for me and could not resist placing her hand between my legs , cradling my cock and balls. “ I have some cream in my bag, maybe we should rub it on his bottom, it looks bloody sore, “ said Megan. Kay and Chloe were laughing “ look at them two fucking mother hen’s the pair of you … soft cunts. … ”.. now I was laid over Megan and Helen's laps, my cock against Megan's bare legs in her short skirt, my head on Helen's lap .. she was enjoying it and I could smell her sex as both Helen and Megan we're playing mum, rubbing cream into the thick red welt across my ass and legs above my stocking tops. My cock was pushing between Megan's legs and was hard and she was squeezing her legs against me . I was in heaven…….

….

Kay was getting pissed of now.

“let's play dares,,,, she said “.

Part seven.

The others were getting too d*unk now and I heard Chloe say, “as long as I don't have to kiss the pervy twat he is fucking old enough to be my fathher.”

Kay had an empty bottle of bud that she had just been sucking on suggestively whilst squeezing my cock. She put it on the table and they all sat round whilst I was told to stand in the kitchen part of the van that was directly opposite the table they were all sat round. I was still in my heels , wig , chemise and stockings and no panties, cock, balls and ass on display.

Kay set out the rules.

If you refuse the dare you pay a £20 fine … agreed !! … all said yes. . “OK girls 20 each in the middle off the table first just in case… winner takes all. If You back out of a dare you're out the game.”. They way she explained it made it sound like they had done this before. Then Kay looked at me. Come on karen , where's ya purse darling… you can put at least 20 quid in the pot as your getting off on this …” I tottered of to my room at the end of the caravan and found my wallet …I could here the girls shouting …. Kay was behind me, ….. , “ saved me looking for it fagot … , I will take that now …. WON'T I “ she said holding out her hand. Kay's face was stern, she was so dominant. I knew I could not trust her but was already in too deep and my cock was ruling my brain now. I was in heaven ,, this was a dream come true. I had paid money to act out similar fantasies with pro domme women before… so this was worth it…. Hesitating she started to lecture me. … “look cunt… you're my bitch now…I set the rules .. you will do as I say … OK. Understand !! “. I nodded ,”WHAT”. She said,,, “yes .. er.. Mistress Kay. I understand”, and passed her my wallet which had all my credit cards and personal information as well as over 200 in cash. . She flicked through it and took out 3 20’s. “That el do for now… but I will keep hold of his. “ ……. I followed Kay out of my bedroom …

“Look girls , Karen has kindly put 60 notes in the pot. “. Laughed Kay as she sat down ..

It felt very surreal as I walked back to the kitchen area. The van was warm now, condensation in the windows and the smell of perfume and sex filled the air. I felt incredibly vulnerable and exposed as I tried to hide my erection poking up under my flimsy chemise as I stood next to the table where the girls were all sat drinking.

Girls , said Kay, remember the rules , what goes on tonight stays our secret. No telling hubby or boyfriend. Let's have some fun.

Chloe went first to spin the bottle at Kay's instruction and it stopped pointing more or less at Megan.

“OK Chloe .. what's your dare.”

“get the pervs cock and kiss it”. ..

“. I don't know.” Megan hesitated. ..My cock , which is a good 8 inches erect was already bouncing about with the excitement , although it's size did subside a little after the cane hit me it was back now. . “well, it is kind of nice. … and I have seen a lot worse” Helen smiled as she reached out from where she was sitting.. “ move closer Colin, don't be shy, “ and she grabbed my cock pulling me closer. . “come on Megan, give it a kiss.. you did say you wanted some cock tonight. ”. “I suppose so “ she said, “ ”. Laughing.

The girls were all clapping Megan now and encouraging her to kiss my cock. I could not believe it,.. never expected to have a 20 year old girl kiss my cock ..

“OK fuck it, just a kiss,” and she moved towards me, knelt down and grabbed the end of my cock and kissed it leaving a smudge of pink lipstick on my shaft, then she pushed it in her mouth and gave it a long deep suck, held it tight between her lips looked up at me, winked and used her tongue to flick the end of my cock and then she let it drop out with an almighty suck as it flopped if her tongue. “ in for a penny” she said after as the girls all clapped her.

Part eight

Next spin had Megan daring Kay. Megan did not hold back… “ go on Kay, suck his cock.. Give him the full treatment .. Show us amateurs how it's done. ,

” .. “WTF”; shouted Kay.. she did not need to be asked twice. Then just before she was about to start, she got up, “pass me my bag Megan, just in case,,, ”, she shouted. Megan threw her bag over, and Kay raked around inside until she found a blue pill ,, “open wide sissy, we need to keep the only other decent thing about you working for a while longer yet….”, she said,,, and she popped the pill in my mouth,,...I had never had one of these before...and i swallowed it ….

Then she just knelt down and took me in her mouth and started to suck my cock. She was good. She sucked me and took it deep as the girls all shouted “suck, suck, suck”. Then I heard Chloe shout “what’s the other fucking decent thing about him like”.... Kay , responded, muffled with my cock in her mouth “HIS WALLET GIRLS”.... They all laughed, kay gagged on my cock, and chloe shouted “divent speak with ya mouth full man it’s bad manners “ .. they were all in hysterics now…

Helen was watching intently, smiling at me … . “I think Colin's enjoying this too much girls”.

I smiled and just said yes thank-you which sounded weak… i did not know what to say to be honest.. I did not know where to look…. this whole situation was getting stranger by the minute… and I was getting taken further into what I could only say was a dream come true.. In fact this is beyond a dream,, looking back .. I felt like I had won the fucking lottery… all my birthdays had come at once here… …. Kay deep throated me like a pro. She gripped my ass tight, digging her nails into my fleshy bum cheeks as she pulled me in deep, building up a steady rhythm . God she was good, she sucked hard and pushed it against the back of her throat taking it all in . Kay stopped for a breath, looked up to me and said “don't you fucking dare cum, I don't want my dress covered with spunk before i gan out “ and then she got back to work, sucking hard on my cock.. The girls were all enjoying the show, chanting “go on kay, you’r a pro - show us how it’s done….” and by the sounds of it Kay must have a reputation, as she was enjoying the attention, the more they encouraged her, the better it got, the more she worked me, sloppy, wet, noisy….... She was working her tongue round my shaft, flicking the end of my cock, ….. if cock sukcing was an Olympiic sport she would have the fucking gold medal every time… I had never felt such pleasure in my life…. I was getting close to cumming, and Kay sensed this and backed of. She stood up, wiping the excess saliva and my pre cum from her mouth with the back of her arm, and she faced me, looked me straight in the eye… “Was that the best you have ever had or fucking what… Colin…. Tell me,, Be honest… I am good …… WHAT AM I,” she had a deranged look about her,,,it was scary…. She was fucking mental.. She gripped my balls, and squeezed,,, “Your amazing Kay,, that was the best i have ever had . ahhjhhhh please let go… owww aghhh”,,,, she just stared at me for a few more moments” “ What do you call me”, she said….. “Your amazing Mistress Kay” i said, which made everyone start to laugh even more… “ Mistress Kay” they all said.. Laughing again…. Then she let go of my balls “ I know darling… I AM THE FUCKING QUEEN OF BLOW JOBS … … “

Helen was pulling Kay down to the seat by her hand…. “Come on kay, you have had your first cock of the night, now time to sit down and play the game”....

Part nine.

It was clear to me now that Kay was a bully, …. she was the leader of the pack, and the girls were very wary of her - as I was starting to learn …. . Kay span next and it seemed to spin for ages, and came right back to her again….. OK I get to do what I want. “Your not sucking him off again Kay”, Shouted helen.. “For fucks sake we have not got all night “..... Kay scowled at Helen - …… becoming more clear of some tension between them I thought… …., “mmmm… I know” said kay…. ,,, “lets het mammy helens udders out…. … i think a tit wank with a picture for starters - but make sure you don’t soak us all “ she shouted , “get them dogs out and show Karen what a real woman's tits look like.” Kay was getting hyper now, she must have took something,,,, and she was jeering Helen, “tits out, tits out, tits out…”. Chloe was getting so pissed i could not make out much of what she was saying… “tats uut far the lasses and trannies”, she said hooping with laughter… … Helen was clearly hesitant, but after further more stronger words from Kay, she stood up, turned away, fiddling with something inside her cleavage, then turned back round, slid her thumbs inside her top, and peeled it down, scooping out her massive breasts, with huge enlarged pink nipples . Her left breast had a scorpion tattoo on it and her nipples were long and hard and swollen. She climbed unceremoniously out her seat from behind megan, and she knelt on the floor like some kind of expert lapdancer, tweaking her nipples between her fingers and gathering up her fleshy baps as Kay moved across to position my cock between them as Megan and Chloe took pictures on their phone. Helen squeezed her tits together looking up at me … “ do you like that Karen “ she said as she wanked my cock between her breasts. I could only groan with pleasure. “ “0h yes” i said, sounding like the churchill dog on the advert,, “OH YES”, Helen was shorter than the other girls, but her position , sat on the chair was just perfect for me to rub my cock between her tits, as helen massaged and squeezed her giant nipples. …. Helen stopped, and kay took hold of the base of my cock, slapping it against Helens nipples which were now wet, and i was dribbling pre cum over them. “I bet you would love to suck on mammy helens nips colin”, shouted kay… “god yes,,, please i said,,, can i,, please…” “ well it will cost you….. Let’s say £10 per tit in the kitty, as Kay got out my wallet and stuck another £20 in the pot…Helen shouted back at kay laughing .. “ what the fuck,, who do you think you are, my fucking pimp”...

Kays reaction was instant… she just slapped Helen across the face.. “Yes, I am your fucking pimp”, she said.. I stopped in my tracks… taken by surprise. The slap was not hard, but it was far from gentle either….. .. Megan shouted at kay.. “Howay man Kay,, There was no need for that … are you ok Helen love.. ,,, “ you will all do as I fucking say girls… anyone not happy, lets talk ,,,, “ shouted kay,,, “it's ok”, said helen, “i am ok,;,, Helen looked to Megan,, “you know what she’s like just …. Let it go,, we don't want any trouble tonight…”. as she rubbed her face, holding back a few tears… … Helen regained her composure… Megan looked again towards Helen whispering - “but what about … you know...,, “ Megan said, ……. “It’s OK ,” said Helen,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,I was lost in the moment, didn't have a clue what they were talking about, just focused on the size of Helen’s magnificent breasts ..“come on then Colin, mammy Helens tits wont suck themselves…” . Helen smiled at Kay sarcastically, then opened her legs slightly, patting her thighs as her skirt rode up her stockings, pointing to the floor, I got down on my knees between them and latched onto her left nipple and started to suck on her teat… I love breasts, and these were amazing. “You are going to get a surprise now sissy colin.. .. Mammy fucking Helen is ganning to feed her babby” shouted Kay , and i could feel a warm sweet liquid ozzing out her teats,,, then as i sucked , it was more of a spurt, and her clear musky milk was starting to dribble down my cheeks and out of my mouth… “ drink up sissy boy … it’s your lucky day… i should charge you extra for this” shouted Kay.. …. Helen cradled my head pulling it into her as i sucked and kissed and licked her nipples, and started to drink down her milk. I guess this was what they were whispering about… and it was amazing…I had dreamed so many times of this fantasy ,,, and i could not believe it… it was warm, comforting and so incredibly exciting…. …. I was guided across to the right one, and sucked hard like a hungry baby, squeezing the nipple between my lips and sucking hard as i began to get the hang of milking her breast and lapping up her milk as it continued to spurt into the back of my throat… .. As I did this, kay moved over to Helen and kissed her full on the lips…. “Sorry babes … ,” she said… “i just got carried away… you know i love you . you just need to trust me …. ”.. Watching Kay kiss Helen was so fucking erotic,,,, there was just too much going on here,,, I could not work out the relationships, but it was clear Kay had some serious issues going on,,,,, I sensed a tension now and it was making me feel uncomfortable - but what the hell - i was drinking from Helen’s breasts - i did not care what happened next - i was in heaven…………....

Helen was next to spin as she pushed her massive boob's back inside her top and spun the bottle which pointed at Megan again.

Part ten

Kay took control again, getting louder and more domineering with her tone,,, “bend the sissy cunt over and lick his ass hole, and stuff the bottle up his ass” she said, smiling… “I thought its Helens turn to decide the dare” said megan… Helen was sheepish, ,, “no …. It's ok,,, i can’t think of anything”...,,,,,, it went quite ,,,,, “FUCK THAT” said megan,, , there's no way I am licking his ass”. That was Megan out the game and Kay was getting annoyed, and i was pleased as i would have had to challenge Kay as there was no way she was going to but a glass bottle inside me…. … “Ok .. fuck you lot… … I win,,,” said kay as she took the cash from the kitty and stood up….

“Come on girls… have a drink,.. Colin here has had too much fucking fun… and he has made us all start to fall out with each other… ….”

For some reason despite everything, they all seemed to do what Kay said.. She must have something over them all…. I was getting scared now… “maybe we should call it a night girls… what times your taxi coming” I said… “SHUT THE FUCK UP SISSY CUNT…. “ said kay..

I was now feeling annoyed.. .at first I thought this was just going to be a lot of harmless fun at my expense .. but Kay’s behaviour and aggression was really starting to freak me out. I thought now I need to take control and just said out loud.. “THATS ENOUGH NOW LADIES.. I THINK IT’S BEST IF YOU JUST FINISHED YOUR DRINKS AND LEFT NOW”.

Kay walked towards me and slapped my face hard, grabbed my balls and squeezed them so hard my knees buckled… “agggghhhhh owwww please let gooooooo”.. I cried… … she let go…. “WE WILL LEAVE WHEN I DECIDE … UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO REPORT YOU.. OR BETTER STILL TELL CHLOE'S BROTHERS ABOUT YOU. THEY WILL RXXXX YOUR ASS …. “ and she walked round to the table as helen approached me,... “best just do as she says for your own safety.,, trust me,,,,” said helen,.,. Kay looked over towards helen and shouted,, “what the fuck did you just say to sissy cunt”, “nothing” said helen,,”nothing,, nothing,,, just relax kay,,,” ...,

“grab him Chloe, give me a hand, it's time we taught sissy cunt Colin a lesson ….. so far he has had an easy ride. ”. Instructed kay….

The kitchen area had a work top that jutted out with a display cabinet overhead and Kay made me lie over it, pushing my head under the display cabinet. Kay used this to fasten my arms to the poles with my cuffs she had found in my room so i was stuck in position. She also cuffed my legs together with the spreader bar. I could not believe i was just letting them do this, but Kay had me seriously terrified now.,, .

“Right, as Helen is obviously getting attached to our sissy fagot here,, I want Helen to punish his ass again. Any objections. …” instructed Kay…. At least Helen seemed to be on my side - i sensed she liked me … or maybe she felt sorry for me,,, , so hopefully she won’t hurt me to much.

Kay handed the cane to helen and said she was going to enjoy this. She told her to give me 20 .. Helen hesitated, and Kay shouted,.... “Hold on,,,, Hold on”.. And kay walked towards me with the bottle.. “Open your mouth cunt” she said… Kay pushed the top of the bottle of bud in my mouth…”suck it” she said… shit i though… i know what’s coming next.. “NO, PLEASE NO BE CAREFUL.. PLEASE DON'T,. AGHHHHHH”...

Part eleven.

Kay was pushing the neck of the bottle against my ass hole. Rubbing the narrow end slowly around the edges , just teasing my hole as if to find her way in, then breaking through my tightness and into me, I was still shouting, begging … “no please mistress Kay, no… I beg you. “.......... “FOR FUCKS HAVE YOU HEARD HIM GIRKS. WHAT A FUCKING SISSY. I HAVE HAD A WINE BOTTLE INSIDE MY CUNT …. THIS IS JUST A SMALL BOTTLE,,, WAIT TILL I BRING SOME OF MY FUCKING BIG DILDOS OVER LATER - I WILL WRECK YOUR SISSY ASS CUNT FACE”. She pushed the bottle into my ass a bit further,,, “come on kay” said Helen, “if that breaks we will have to take him to A&E,,, it’s too fucking dangerous” … Kay held it in my ass, turning it as i squealed.. She was enjoying my fear and her power… … i was shaking.. Trying not to move or grip my ass, , crying.. fucking please stop,, “ Kay pushed it further inside me and I tried to stay as still as possible relaxing my muscles …. Then thankfully she pulled it out and brought it back round to my mouth… “open wide sissy,,,, clean it up NOW”... She pushed the neck of the bottle in my mouth laughing,,, then took it out and put it back on the table…

Then she looked to Helen,,,, ,, “come on mother hen, smack his botty”.... Helen reluctantly got up picking up the cane and gave me one firm strike which bit hard, but was no way near as bad as what Kay did earlier.

Then another, and another…. Helen was much gentler than Kay but Kay noticed. “for fucks sake Helen .. hit him harder”. Helen hesitated, and struck me again, much harder, and i screamed .. “please stop,,, please i beg you..” “FUCKING HARDER HELEN, ELSE I WILL PEG YOUR NIPS AND CANE YOU NEXT ”..... Screamed Kay… Helen gave in and the last 5 were really hard. The pain was horrible and ripped through me as each strike welted .. I was screaming for her to stop… I could hear Chloe shouting.. go on Helen , whip his ass, and Kay was reaching between my legs to see if my cock was hard. Kay held my cock and told Helen to continue … “sissy limp dick now” shouted Kay… as Helen went on striking my ass .

Part twelve

Helen stopped and the girls sat down as I lay helpless in agony, crying strapped to the work surface . My bum was on fire, I felt sick with pain, and terrified of what Kay was going to do next.. I felt totally drained, degraded and humiliated. Kay was enjoying this , and she shouted over to Chloe… “catch “ and she threw Chloe one of my largest but plugs that Kay had found in my room. I had bought it ages ago and never used it as it was too long and thick at the base. . “errrr… . What the fuck… I hope it's clean … wor is it, .. “ Chloe asked, “what do you think, it's a but plug”. “Seen as helen is so worried about using the bottle” kay replied - looking at helen…

“OK - and why am I supposed to knaw wot it is like, fucking fagot owaa there is dead fucking queer like… “ “just shove it up his ass man, I have opened it up for you. …. ” laughed Kay … “ wet it first Chloe” shouted Helen thankfully. “Just ram it up his fucking shitter” shouted Kay….

Chloe then spat on the end of the plug, moved over put her hand between my cheeks “ err this is fucking grossing me out now “ and she found my hole, spat on my ass a few times, dribbling saliva, laughing as she kept missing my hole, and then pushed the plug slowly inside my ass. Chloe was giggling to herself,,, “ fucking hell, it’s so tight man” … My legs were shaking as i was still tied down and unable to resist it. I tried my best to relax my sphincter, as she did not seem to care how far it went in. I felt I was splitting in two as she rammed it home, “aggghhhhhhhh owwwwwwwwww” i squealed… ….. Chloe was now frigging my ass hole with the plug.. “This is so fucking funny” she said,, as she pushed it inside me … “listen to him squealing”, she said,, “aghhhhhhhhh “ she was enjoying my squeals when it went in to far, then she retracted it .. “listen to the fucking pig squeal when the fat bit gans in “..chloe went on, enjoying herself as she made me yelp and squeal…

Part thirteen ...

So picture the scene .. middle aged man, in a wig, make up, heels, stockings and floral pink chemise, strapped to kitchen work surface, chemise pulled up over my back exposing my naked bum with my cock hard and balls hanging on display, bottom covered in thick red welts… in a caravan .. a hot smelly caravan .. perfume , fags and sex. ….music pounding. … with a very sexy, 20 yr old in a short skirt, heels, fake tan, boobs spilling out of her flimsy top, holding a drink in one hand and a huge fucking butt plug in the other, ramming it in and out my aching hole , occasionally spitting on it to keep the lub. whilst 3 very sexy d*unk sex mad women sit round a table watching, talking, laughing drinking, eating ... smoking.. ….

Kay seemed to win over and settle Megan and Helen after the earlier stress whilst Chloe continued to fuck my ass with the butt plug.

They were laughing at Chloe as she made me grip the plug whilst it was inserted then she tried to catch it when I relaxed as it popped out to her amusement … she was even trying to record it on her phone ….Megan had got up and walked round to where my face hung over the other side of the work surface.. She looked at me … “How.. , girls, we may have gone to far, Colin is crying and his makeup is running, there mascara everywhere!” … Kay shouted over to Megan… “if you feel so sorry for him, why don’t you give him a fucing kiss then. Then Megan walked over to chloe and chloe let Megan have a go with the butt plug. They were both now laughing …Chloe walked round to my face, and shouted to the girls “how .. watch this .. am gana fart in his fucking face “.. and she bent down, lifted her skirt and pushed her bottom against my wet sobbing face. Chloe was tall , and with her heels on, her ass was in the perfect position to meet my nose and with her G string doing nothing to cover her ass crack, she pushed it against me hard and pushed back as she farted against my face… “aggh Chloe …fucking gross ….. you are fucking worse than our lad”, shouted Megan,, “watch you don’t follow through” shouted kay. Chloe, did not stop there… … “my ass is fucking itchy.. Gan on colin, stick ya tongue in and give us a treat like.. Av never ad my as licked before”.. All i could smell was her shity, eggy fart, and her smelly ass mixed with secretions from her wet pussy as she pushed it against me whilst Megan continued to frig my ass with but plug.. Kay was now stood up next to me, and assisting chloe , enjoying the way Chloe was abusing me, holding my head up and slapping my face making sure I kept my tongue inside her ass hole as chloe pushed harder, stretching my neck back. “that's my girl Chloe darling” I could get you a job at my parlour … you would make a great pro domme… it's fucking good money.

That's when it all made sense. Kay was obviously a an escort… or more likely a professional domme….

Kay then said…. Ok,,, time is running on,, taxi will be here soon,,,,, i tell you what girls,,, fancy one last go with the bottle.. Kay took out the remainder of my cash from my wallet,,, “this one's on colin” said kay… 100 notes….. The girls looked at the cash… ok they all said,, one ,more spin…..

Kay span the bottle again, then just and this time it pointed to Chloe . Kay looked at Chloe , “you said you like older men, so I dare you to ride him…. Get yourself a last good fucking before you become a good wifey ”.

“na” shouted Chloe .. “am out, if am gana shag tonight, he has to be under the age of 30, and not fucking wearing a wig like.. ”. Everyone laughed again at chloe.. Then Kay looked over to Helen……. Go on then Helen, your gaging for his cock,,, i know you want him……you can ride him… what do you say “... Helen looked at kay, “yes.. I will, I will ride him if that's what you want Kay …”…. “Bare” shouted Kay.. “ride him bare”... “er.. Yes,, ok … said helen..”

Kay untied my cuffs as the butt plug that Chloe had managed to push in to its full depth sprang out onto the floor. Kay picked it up, and told me to open my mouth.. “Here, suck on this fagot”. As she rammed it between my lips.. She made me me lie on the floor in the middle of the sitting area of the caravan, My cock was rock hard, despite how I felt. Inside… All I could see was 4 horny pissed women , bare legs, fake tan and lots of cleavage. - I liked Helen, and i sensed she liked me,,, but not sure she wanted to do this… She just had a very short black dress on, and I watched as Kay told her to lift her dress and she reached up to pull of her panties. She kissed Helen and pushed her fingers between her legs. “ your fucking wet already “ she said. Soon Helen was stood over me, and was guiding herself onto my stiff cock. She held me as she positioned herself and dropped down sucking my cock into her wet warm pussy. “mmmmm….. that's good, yes…. Mmmmm,” Helen was making the right noises as Kay watched , She started to ride my cock, bouncing down, then lifting slightly. She was starting to build up a steady rhythm …. Then to my surprise I could hear Kay standing up. “my ass is fucking itchy.. -- you did such a good job on Chloe, you can rim mine now….” . Then, Kay, pulled out the plug from my mouth and whilst still holding her drink, hitched up her skirt and pulled g string to one side and lowered her itchy crack over my face, pushing her sticky ass hole over my mouth… “get your tongue in deep sissy, get to work… let’s see if i can fart as loud as chloe “… and she did…

Helen and Kay rode my cock and face for a while. Megan and Chloe had lost interest and we're looking at their phones… “ye bastards are like dogs on fucking heat man, yees will fuck uut with a pulse” shouted Chloe … it was like something out of a viz mag….

My jaw was aching as Kay was now rubbing her sopping wet pussy over my mouth then pushing her ass back onto my nose and mouth. Helen was still bouncing on my cock and I was close to cumming. Helen and kay were also kissing each other. Then Kay decided to swap positions,,, and she was on me quick as Helen nearly fell over to get her ass quickly onto my face. Helen’s huge ass soon engulfed me whilst Kay sank into my cock and rubbed away at her clit as she rode me. I could not get any air as Helen pushed her ass onto my face, and kay was frigging her of whilst she rode me.. “I need a piss” shouted Helen,,”let me get up…… “no “ said kay, “just piss on colin,,, he is probably thirsty anyway” laughed kay… ““come-on slags, the taxi is here, for fucks sake….” and Chloe and Megan were getting by up to leave. Kay was riding me hard now… “come on helen,,, piss on the sissy” .. shouted Kay.. Megan and Chloe looked across ,,, “gan on Helen, this i gota see”.... Shouted Chloe…. “come on colin, fill me, i want to feel your cum inside me…” screamed kay, ridding me harder and harder, jumping up and down, bouncing on my cock… “ i could not cum…. I could not breath, and i was now bracing myself for Helens flood, which erupted before i got chance to close my mouth, and a torrent of warm smelly piss jetted out of Helen as she lifted up slightly trying to avoid slipping in her piss that was now all over my caravan floor.. I just lay there on the floor as kay used me.. Helen was more or less just sitting on me as Helen tried to frig her off.. “Come on cow,,,”, put some fucking effort into this”,,,shouted kay at Helen, “and don’t fucking piss on me” … .,Then helen started to frig her self of, and soon they both made a very very noisy messy climax, leaking juice all over my face and my cock. They squeezed down over me as their orgasms subsided. I had not yet cum and they did not really care. They stood up trying to avoid the mess on the floor, and finished their drinks.

They took turns using the toilet and put on their knickers and straightened their dresses and put their shoes back on. Kay had grabbed the ,£100 of the table and I was just left in the floor. My cock was like a pole… rock hard … Helen bent down and helped me up, removing my cuffs. . “If i was you i would leave now… if she comes back tonight it won't be pleasant…” she said, …. “Err,, thanks helen”, i replied,,, “sorry”..... Helen followed chloe and Megan out the caravan. Kay was just coming out the toilet.

“you fucking stay here,,, clean yourself up… i will be back later as we have unfinished business…. “ she said as he pulled out the contents of my wallet.”this is like a busman's holiday for me. I have met so many men like you and catching one of duty so to speak means I can do things that I want, and not have to worry about a client script ……… I know where you work and I know where you live as she looked at my business card and driving license …need I say any more ”. “no mistress Kay I understand exactly what you're implying” I replied as she put them safely in her bag along with my car and caravan keys… “remember.. I have the pictures as well .. Your mine now,,, i can't wait to introduce you to my pimp…,,, HE loves fucking sissies like you…and has plenty of clients who will pay good money to use and abuse your ass . …. “

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice catch up

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Great story xxx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

great story thoroughly enjoyed it x

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

the new one is missing?

Wigan lancs

part two was on there last night and it gets better lol xx

harrogate

"part two was on there last night and it gets better lol xx "

yes it was great but now missing

very odd

Wigan lancs

wish that would happen to me lol

harrogate

"wish that would happen to me lol"

Me to

Well to a point lol

wakefield

Hi all.. Admin removed part two and suspended me for 24 he's.. The theme is not suitable for you all...... Not sure why it supposed to be a fantasy story site.......

Wigan lancs

well your back on now lol

another fantasy story please with humiliation xxx

wakefield

xx

Wigan lancs

any more stories? xxx

this story had me cum so hard

wakefield

for those who have requested it xx

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

wakefield

here it is

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Damn, thought it was updated then.

Loved this story first time round . You can pm anything that happened after that

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

Love this story xx

harrogate

Any more